Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the CHSE® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the CHSE® Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 379 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 79 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Simulation Healthcare Simulation Educator® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator® subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test CHSE® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls simulation in healthcare prep questions, simulation in healthcare review questions, and simulation in healthcare test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Simulation Healthcare Simulation Educator® Examination. 79 authors and 0 editors have contributed to the development of the CHSE® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
CHSE® Exam Overview
How many hours is the CHSE® Exam?
The CHSE® Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the CHSE® Exam?
The CHSE® Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the CHSE® Exam?
Topics include: Professional Values and Capabilities, Healthcare and Simulation Knowledge/Principles; Educational Principles Applied to Simulation; and Simulation Resources and Environments
CHSE® Exam MCQs (379)
Our question bank for the CHSE® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 24 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 3 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 8 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 121 questions
- Pulmonary - 13 questions
- Surgery - 18 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma - 24 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 35 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 8 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 150 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 4 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 36 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 36 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 175 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 6 questions
- Causes - 3 questions
- Classification - 10 questions
- Differential - 1 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 8 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 5 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 373 questions
- History Physical - 11 questions
- Legal - 8 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 9 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 7 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 30 questions
- Clinical Education - 431 questions
CHSE® Exam Articles (79)
Simulation has emerged as an important modality for medical education and training. In recent years, it has become more commonplace throughout the ...
Worldwide, medical education went through significant changes due to concerns for the safety of patients. Medical errors result in as many as 98000 ...
Risk management in healthcare is a complex set of clinical and administrative systems, processes, procedures, and reporting structures designed to ...
The learning that takes place in medical simulation settings is largely experiential in nature. Participants experience a novel situation in a simu ...
Medical students and residents are expected to manage several critical events following training, but they are often ill-equipped to do so because ...