Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Health Assessment NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-RN/PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Health Assessment NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 126 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 102 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Health Assessment NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Health Assessment NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Health Assessment NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls health assessment questions will help you achieve a top score on the Health Assessment NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 133 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Health Assessment NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Health Assessment NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Health Assessment NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Health Assessment NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Health Assessment NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Health Assessment NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Health Assessment NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Topics include: Health Assessment
Health Assessment NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (126)
Our question bank for the Health Assessment NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 43 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 4 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 8 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 22 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 14 questions
- Integument - 7 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 14 questions
- Nervous - 36 questions
- Nutrition - 7 questions
- Obstetric - 5 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 8 questions
- Pulmonary - 19 questions
- Renal - 3 questions
- Surgery - 6 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 12 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 20 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 12 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 36 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 15 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 8 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 9 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 119 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 6 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 158 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 21 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 22 questions
- Classification - 19 questions
- Differential - 17 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 7 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 5 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 27 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 7 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 10 questions
- History Physical - 170 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 40 questions
- Patient Education - 7 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 13 questions
- Treatment Medical - 13 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 2 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 8 questions
- Clinical Education - 12 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Health Assessment NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (102)
Anemia is described as a reduction in the proportion of the red blood cells. Anemia is not a diagnosis, but a presentation of an underlying conditi ...
Shock is a life-threatening manifestation of circulatory failure. Circulatory shock leads to cellular and tissue hypoxia resulting in cellula ...
The cerebellum is a complex structure located in the posterior cranial fossa. It has connections to the brainstem, basal ganglia, and cerebral cort ...
Forehead flaps are 2-stage tissue flaps in which a forehead-based pedicled flap is used to repair more distal nasal defects.
Bedpan use in today's society is not that different from use in the 18th century. Bedpans are a way of addressing elimination concerns when the tra ...