Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Hand Surgery Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Hand Surgery Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$59Subscription per month per user
$149Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 443 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 211 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Hand Surgery Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Hand Surgery Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Hand Surgery Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls hand practice exam questions, hand shelf assessment questions, hand practice test questions, hand shelf exam questions, hand qbank questions, and hand clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the Hand Surgery Examination. 227 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Hand Surgery Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Hand Surgery Exam Overview
How many hours is the Hand Surgery Exam?
The Hand Surgery Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Hand Surgery Exam?
The Hand Surgery Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Hand Surgery Exam?
Topics include: The Hand Surgery examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Hand Surgery that is essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Hand Surgery Exam MCQs (443)
Our question bank for the Hand Surgery Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 17 questions
- Connective Tissue - 55 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Growth and Development - 8 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 23 questions
- Integument - 42 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 435 questions
- Nervous - 154 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 1 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 94 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 243 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 4 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 135 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 134 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Causes - 162 questions
- Classification - 59 questions
- Differential - 206 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 35 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 11 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 10 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 33 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 153 questions
- History Physical - 467 questions
- Pathophysiology - 195 questions
- Patient Education - 14 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 193 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 89 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 18 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 8 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 175 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Hand Surgery Exam Articles (211)
A broad spectrum of hand infections is commonly encountered by hand surgeons, primary care physicians, and emergency medicine practitioners.
The hand serves as the origin and/or insertion for a vast number of muscles. The intrinsic muscles of the hand contain the origin and insertions wi ...
One of the most intricate structures on the human body is the hands. The hands are made up of thirty-four muscles, twenty-nine bones, three major n ...
Wrist arthrodesis, also known as wrist fusion, is a procedure in which the wrist joint is immobilized by fusing the radius to the carpal bones. It ...
Arterial cannulation is a procedure frequently performed in acute and critical care settings. It serves as an invasive means to more accu ...