Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ABMGG® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ABMGG®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ABMGG® Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,183 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 631 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABMGG® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Genetics Clinician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test ABMGG® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls genetics exam questions, genetics test, genetics practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABMGG® Examination. 627 authors and 16 editors have contributed to the development of the ABMGG® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ABMGG® Exam Overview
How many hours is the ABMGG® Exam?
The ABMGG® Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the ABMGG® Exam?
The ABMGG® Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the ABMGG® Exam?
Topics include: Chromosomal Basis of Inheritence - 6%, Chromosome and Gene Structure and Function - 5%, Population Genetics - 7%, Cytogenetics - 13%, Single Gene Inheritance - 27%, Gene Environment Interactions - 5%, Reproductive Genetics - 2%, Cancer Genetics - 8%, Population Screening - 3%, Genetic Counseling - 5%, and Genomics - 15%
ABMGG® Exam MCQs (1,183)
Our question bank for the ABMGG® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 27 questions
- Cardiovascular - 102 questions
- Connective Tissue - 19 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 59 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 283 questions
- Eyes - 110 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 122 questions
- Genetics - 1102 questions
- Genitourinary - 50 questions
- Growth and Development - 317 questions
- Gynecologic - 27 questions
- Hematologic - 106 questions
- Infectious - 33 questions
- Integument - 172 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 210 questions
- Nervous - 359 questions
- Nutrition - 15 questions
- Obstetric - 34 questions
- Oncologic - 171 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 21 questions
- Pulmonary - 48 questions
- Renal - 65 questions
- Surgery - 8 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 3 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 16 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 21 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 459 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 489 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Causes - 655 questions
- Classification - 118 questions
- Differential - 823 questions
- Epidemiology - 70 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 440 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 417 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 36 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 167 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 231 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 9 questions
- History Physical - 1262 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 888 questions
- Patient Education - 44 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 629 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 92 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 22 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 24 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 19 questions
- Drug Information - 11 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
ABMGG® Exam Articles (631)
In the human embryo, eyes develop through a complex and delicate process. Interruption of this process leads to malformations of the eye or re ...
Trisomy 13 was first described as the cause of a distinct clinical syndrome in 1960 by Dr. Patau et al.
Glycogen, the principal storage form of glucose and primary source of non-oxidative glucose for skeletal muscle and liver, confers significant cont ...
The remarkable structure of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), from the nucleotide up to the chromosome, plays a crucial role in its biological function. ...
Corticobulbar tract supplies upper motor neuron innervation to the cranial nerves supplying head and face. The precentral gyrus in the po ...