Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Gastroenterology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Internal Medicine® and Osteopathic Board of Internal Medical® Gastroenterology topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Gastroenterology Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 2,519 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 901 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Gastroenterologist Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Gastroenterologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Gastroenterology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls gastroenterology prep questions, gastroenterology review questions, and gastroenterology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Gastroenterologist Exam. 876 authors and 18 editors have contributed to the development of the Gastroenterology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Gastroenterology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Gastroenterology Exam?
The Gastroenterology Exam is 10 hours.
How many questions is the Gastroenterology Exam?
The Gastroenterology Exam is 240 questions.
What topics are covered on the Gastroenterology Exam?
Topics include: Esophagus - 11%, Stomach and Duodenum - 15%, Liver - 25%, Biliary Tract - 10%, Pancreas - 11%, Small Intestine - 10%, and Colon - 18%
Gastroenterology Exam MCQs (2,519)
Our question bank for the Gastroenterology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 97 questions
- Cardiovascular - 163 questions
- Connective Tissue - 32 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 30 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 179 questions
- Eyes - 22 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2655 questions
- Genetics - 80 questions
- Genitourinary - 45 questions
- Growth and Development - 18 questions
- Gynecologic - 15 questions
- Hematologic - 165 questions
- Infectious - 453 questions
- Dermatology - 95 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 41 questions
- Nervous - 87 questions
- Nutrition - 92 questions
- Obstetric - 31 questions
- Oncologic - 498 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 30 questions
- Pulmonary - 73 questions
- Renal - 50 questions
- Surgery - 281 questions
- Toxicology - 111 questions
- Trauma - 30 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 34 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 25 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 8 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 162 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 606 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 4 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 809 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 1048 questions
- Classification - 224 questions
- Differential - 1339 questions
- Epidemiology - 69 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 928 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1102 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 139 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 56 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 809 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1011 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 34 questions
- History Physical - 2383 questions
- Legal - 5 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1163 questions
- Patient Education - 82 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1248 questions
- Toxicology - 79 questions
- Treatment Medical - 906 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 26 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 395 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 34 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 146 questions
- Drug Information - 136 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 60 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 10 questions
Gastroenterology Exam Articles (901)
Bariatric surgery for weight loss has become a common practice in the United States, with about 179,000 operations performed in 2013. The second mo ...
Acute on chronic liver failure (ACLF) is a clinical syndrome of sudden hepatic decompensation observed in patients with pre-existing chronic liver ...
Extrapyramidal side effects (EPS), commonly referred to as drug-induced movement disorders are among the most common adverse drug effects patients ...
The pancreas is an accessory organ of digestion known to have dual functions in the endocrine and exocrine systems. It is necessary for the hydroly ...