Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-RN/PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 521 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 314 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls nursing fundamentals questions will help you achieve a top score on the Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 373 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Topics include: Fundamentals of Nursing Care
Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (521)
Our question bank for the Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 11 questions
- Cardiovascular - 115 questions
- Connective Tissue - 7 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 16 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 29 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 86 questions
- Genitourinary - 28 questions
- Growth and Development - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 13 questions
- Hematologic - 26 questions
- Infectious - 104 questions
- Integument - 42 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 92 questions
- Nervous - 101 questions
- Nutrition - 14 questions
- Obstetric - 8 questions
- Oncologic - 20 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 64 questions
- Pulmonary - 58 questions
- Renal - 11 questions
- Surgery - 65 questions
- Toxicology - 10 questions
- Trauma - 64 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 137 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 173 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 194 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 123 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 140 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 151 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 260 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 60 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 507 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 24 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 71 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 52 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 14 questions
- Causes - 122 questions
- Classification - 44 questions
- Differential - 41 questions
- Epidemiology - 9 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 17 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 27 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 67 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 43 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 15 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 118 questions
- History Physical - 438 questions
- Legal - 44 questions
- Pathophysiology - 121 questions
- Patient Education - 85 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 122 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 289 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 25 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 10 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 9 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 24 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 82 questions
- Clinical Education - 54 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 9 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 37 questions
- Drug Information - 17 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 13 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (314)
Medical illness, traumatic brain injury, alcohol intoxication, drugs, and poisonings may all lead to aberrations in a patient's neurological a ...
There are 3 primary methods for calculating medication dosages; Dimensional Analysis, Ratio Proportion, and Formula or Desired Over Have Method. We ...
Immunization has become a vital part of public health and disease prevention, and yet, remains a controversial topic in our society today. Diseases ...
Influenza is a communicable viral disease that affects the upper and lower respiratory tract. A wide spectrum of influenza viruses causes it. Some ...
Fluid management is a critical aspect of patient care, especially in the inpatient medical setting. What makes fluid management both challenging an ...