Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Family Medicine Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME® and NBOME® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Family Medicine Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 3,779 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,199 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Family Medicine Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Family Medicine Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Family Medicine Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Family Medicine practice exam questions, Family Medicine shelf assessment questions, Family Medicine practice test questions, and Family Medicine shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Family Medicine Examination. 1,166 authors and 23 editors have contributed to the development of the Family Medicine Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Family Medicine Exam Overview
How many hours is the Family Medicine Exam?
The Family Medicine Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Family Medicine Exam?
The Family Medicine Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Family Medicine Exam?
Topics include: The Family Medicine examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Family Medicine that are essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Family Medicine Exam MCQs (3,779)
Our question bank for the Family Medicine Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 188 questions
- Cardiovascular - 592 questions
- Connective Tissue - 137 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 269 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 665 questions
- Eyes - 129 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 646 questions
- Genetics - 55 questions
- Genitourinary - 316 questions
- Growth and Development - 85 questions
- Gynecologic - 236 questions
- Hematologic - 221 questions
- Infectious - 1132 questions
- Integument - 432 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 553 questions
- Nervous - 616 questions
- Nutrition - 144 questions
- Obstetric - 138 questions
- Oncologic - 223 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 265 questions
- Pulmonary - 316 questions
- Renal - 215 questions
- Surgery - 118 questions
- Toxicology - 111 questions
- Trauma - 147 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 7 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 35 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 45 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 179 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 35 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 464 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 29 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1004 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 110 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1320 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 16 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 17 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 2002 questions
- Classification - 311 questions
- Differential - 1811 questions
- Epidemiology - 131 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 845 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1256 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 225 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 18 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 444 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 614 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 190 questions
- History Physical - 4070 questions
- Legal - 11 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1870 questions
- Patient Education - 281 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1578 questions
- Toxicology - 88 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1889 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 30 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 17 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 21 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 149 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 13 questions
- Clinical Education - 57 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 427 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 409 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 114 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 38 questions
Family Medicine Exam Articles (1,199)
Pioglitazone is an oral antidiabetic from the thiazolidinedione drug class, FDA approved for treating type 2 diabetes mellitus in adults, as ...
Triptans are FDA-approved and the first-line agents for treating acute migraine episodes with or without aura.
Menopause is defined as the permanent cessation of menstruation. The diagnosis is made retrospectively after menstruation is absent for 12 months. ...
A craniotomy is a surgical procedure in which a part of the skull is temporarily removed to expose the brain and perform an intracranial procedure. ...
Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis (DISH) is a systemic condition characterized by characteristic ossification patterns that can occur in the ...