Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Endocrinology Clerkship Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Endocrinology Clerkship Exam.
We have 1,051 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 420 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Endocrinology USMLE® and COMLEX® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Endocrinology Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Endocrinology Clerkship Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls endocrinology practice exam questions, endocrinology shelf assessment questions, endocrinology practice test questions, endocrinology shelf exam questions, and endocrinology qbank questions will help you achieve a top score on the Endocrinology USMLE® and COMLEX® Examination. 456 authors and 13 editors have contributed to the development of the Endocrinology Clerkship Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Endocrinology Clerkship Exam Overview
How many hours is the Endocrinology Clerkship Exam?
The Endocrinology Clerkship Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Endocrinology Clerkship Exam?
The Endocrinology Clerkship Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Endocrinology Clerkship Exam?
Topics include: The Endocrinology examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Endocrinology that are essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Endocrinology Clerkship Exam MCQs (1,051)
Our question bank for the Endocrinology Clerkship Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 8 questions
- Cardiovascular - 83 questions
- Connective Tissue - 9 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 34 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1114 questions
- Eyes - 25 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 63 questions
- Genetics - 92 questions
- Genitourinary - 56 questions
- Growth and Development - 42 questions
- Gynecologic - 66 questions
- Hematologic - 16 questions
- Infectious - 31 questions
- Integument - 40 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 78 questions
- Nervous - 116 questions
- Nutrition - 37 questions
- Obstetric - 43 questions
- Oncologic - 184 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 17 questions
- Pulmonary - 25 questions
- Renal - 87 questions
- Surgery - 67 questions
- Toxicology - 39 questions
- Trauma - 9 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 7 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 21 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 149 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 9 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 298 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 7 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 368 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 543 questions
- Classification - 83 questions
- Differential - 512 questions
- Epidemiology - 35 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 327 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 688 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 54 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 25 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 97 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 208 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 15 questions
- History Physical - 1102 questions
- Pathophysiology - 594 questions
- Patient Education - 53 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 555 questions
- Toxicology - 34 questions
- Treatment Medical - 478 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 11 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 72 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 10 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 144 questions
- Drug Information - 137 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 59 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 8 questions
Endocrinology Clerkship Exam Articles (420)
Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2 (MEN2), also known as Sipple syndrome, is a group of rare familial cancer syndromes involving multiple end ...
Many patients with chronic diseases require injections as part of their prolonged medical therapy. Hyaluronidase has been shown to enhance the ...
Parathyroidectomy is the surgery to remove one or more of the parathyroid glands in the patient who has hyperparathyroidism with a varies of etiolo ...
Estradiol is a hormone made naturally in the human body by the ovaries. It is crucial in regulating the menstrual cycle, cardiovascular system, neu ...
Insulinoma is a type of functional neuroendocrine tumor (NET) which manifests with hypoglycemia caused by inappropriately high secretion of insulin ...
The citric acid cycle serves as the mitochondrial hub for the final steps in carbon skeleton oxidative catabolism for carbohydrates, amino acids, a ...
Oligomenorrhea is defined as irregular and inconsistent menstrual blood flow in a woman. Some change in menstrual flow is normal at menarche, ...
Levonorgestrel, also known as the morning-after pill, is a first-line oral emergency contraceptive pill with approval from the World Health Organiz ...
Thyroidectomy is a classic procedure used to excise the thyroid gland. It is a common procedure in modern medicine and may be used to tre ...
Budesonide is a potent anti-inflammatory agent with a broad spectrum of clinically significant activity, and its FDA-approved indications are ...
Bisphosphonates define a class of drugs widely indicated since the 1990s to treat osteoporosis both in men and women. Their effectiveness in treati ...
Bronchial carcinoid tumors (BCTs) are rare neuroendocrine tumors, potentially secreting biologically active chemical substances. They account for 1 ...
Acarbose is FDA approved for the treatment of adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus as an adjunct to diet only or diet and exercise, depen ...
Niacin, known as vitamin B3, is a water-soluble vitamin of the B complex group of vitamins. Food such as bran, yeast, eggs, peanuts, poultry, ...
Ahmet S Can MD Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor Program Director Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Elmira NY
Catherine Anastasopoulou MD, PhD Associate Professor Chair Einstein Medical Center FACE, Endocrinology and Metabolism Specialty (board certified) Elkins Park PA
Fahad W Ahmed MBBS, PhD, FRCP Brighton and sussex University NHS Trust FRCP Brighton West Sussex
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required