Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Emirates Medical Residency Entrance Examination (EMREE) Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Institute for Health Specialties content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Emirates Medical Residency Entrance Examination (EMREE) Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 8,699 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 3,902 PubMed indexed review articles related to the EMREE Medical Student Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical EMREE Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Emirates Medical Residency Entrance Examination (EMREE) Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Advanced Emirates Medical Residency Entrance exam questions, Emirates Medical Residency Entrance assessment questions, Emirates Medical Residency Entrance questions, and Emirates Medical Residency Entrance exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the EMREE Medical Student Examination. 3,073 authors and 34 editors have contributed to the development of the Emirates Medical Residency Entrance Examination (EMREE) Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Emirates Medical Residency Entrance Examination (EMREE) Exam Overview
How many hours is the Emirates Medical Residency Entrance Examination (EMREE) Exam?
The Emirates Medical Residency Entrance Examination (EMREE) Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Emirates Medical Residency Entrance Examination (EMREE) Exam?
The Emirates Medical Residency Entrance Examination (EMREE) Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Emirates Medical Residency Entrance Examination (EMREE) Exam?
Topics include: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Osteopathic Principles, and Practice, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Surgery.
Emirates Medical Residency Entrance Examination (EMREE) Exam MCQs (8,699)
Our question bank for the Emirates Medical Residency Entrance Examination (EMREE) Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 420 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1709 questions
- Connective Tissue - 201 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 479 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1189 questions
- Eyes - 324 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1544 questions
- Genetics - 328 questions
- Genitourinary - 565 questions
- Growth and Development - 303 questions
- Gynecologic - 445 questions
- Hematologic - 615 questions
- Infectious - 2226 questions
- Integument - 746 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1093 questions
- Nervous - 1977 questions
- Nutrition - 196 questions
- Obstetric - 501 questions
- Oncologic - 737 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 624 questions
- Pulmonary - 1060 questions
- Renal - 545 questions
- Surgery - 484 questions
- Toxicology - 543 questions
- Trauma - 729 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 119 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 86 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 257 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 41 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 993 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 85 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2853 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 261 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3613 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 21 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 19 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 23 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 13 questions
- Causes - 5348 questions
- Classification - 752 questions
- Differential - 4772 questions
- Epidemiology - 280 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2233 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2906 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 643 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 22 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1258 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2076 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 245 questions
- History Physical - 9838 questions
- Legal - 50 questions
- Pathophysiology - 5227 questions
- Patient Education - 402 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 4396 questions
- Toxicology - 356 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3869 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 43 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 64 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 14 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 23 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 627 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 61 questions
- Clinical Education - 149 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 854 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 24 questions
- Drug Information - 853 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 233 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 70 questions
Emirates Medical Residency Entrance Examination (EMREE) Exam Articles (3,902)
An epidural abscess is an infection within the epidural space anywhere in the brain or spinal cord.
In the older population, one of the serious health concerns that are associated with comorbidity, impaired functioning, excessive use of health car ...
Hydroxyurea is an antineoplastic agent used alone or in combination with other chemotherapeutic drugs or radiation in the treatment of resistant le ...
The adenoids are a grouping of lymphoid tissue located on the posterior wall of the nasopharynx behind the soft palate. The adenoids, along wi ...
Cushing syndrome is caused by prolonged exposure to high circulating levels of cortisol. The most common cause of cushingoid features is iatrogenic ...