Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Emergency Medicine® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 186 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 108 PubMed indexed review articles related to the AEMUS® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Emergency Ultrasound Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls emergency ultrasound prep questions, emergency ultrasound review questions, and emergency ultrasound test questions will help you achieve a top score on the AEMUS® Examination. 141 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam Overview
How many hours is the Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam?
The Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam?
The Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam?
Topics include: Point-of-care ultrasound for the clinical evaluations of patients specifically employing cardiac, thoracic, abdominal, vascular, ocular and soft tissue ultrasound applications.
Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam MCQs (186)
Our question bank for the Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 61 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Eyes - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 32 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 24 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 12 questions
- Hematologic - 10 questions
- Infectious - 7 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 14 questions
- Nervous - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 28 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 23 questions
- Renal - 9 questions
- Surgery - 17 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma - 45 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 65 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 62 questions
- Causes - 41 questions
- Classification - 17 questions
- Differential - 75 questions
- Epidemiology - 1 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 43 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 21 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 23 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 192 questions
- History Physical - 173 questions
- Pathophysiology - 65 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 57 questions
- Treatment Medical - 20 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 20 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam Articles (108)
Roughly a million abortions are performed each year in the United States alone (CDC 2015).
Pleurisy is a symptom characterized by localized chest pain caused by a disease-causing inflammation of the pleura. Pleurisy can be caused by ...
Deep venous thrombosis (DVT) is a common condition that appears in the emergency department and outpatient settings. Clinical diagnosis is unreliab ...
Ultrasound is an imaging modality that has been in clinical use for approximately 50 years. Sokolov first described the potential for using this te ...
While uncommon, acute aortic dissection (AAD) is a rare but catastrophic disorder. Aortic dissection is due to the separation of the layers of ...