Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Emergency Medicine® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 177 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 103 PubMed indexed review articles related to the AEMUS® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Emergency Ultrasound Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls emergency ultrasound prep questions, emergency ultrasound review questions, and emergency ultrasound test questions will help you achieve a top score on the AEMUS® Examination. 129 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam Overview
How many hours is the Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam?
The Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam?
The Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam?
Topics include: Point-of-care ultrasound for the clinical evaluations of patients specifically employing cardiac, thoracic, abdominal, vascular, ocular and soft tissue ultrasound applications.
Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam MCQs (177)
Our question bank for the Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 55 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Eyes - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 33 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 25 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 13 questions
- Hematologic - 9 questions
- Infectious - 7 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 12 questions
- Nervous - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 26 questions
- Oncologic - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 24 questions
- Renal - 8 questions
- Surgery - 16 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma - 39 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 63 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 62 questions
- Causes - 43 questions
- Classification - 17 questions
- Differential - 77 questions
- Epidemiology - 1 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 39 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 19 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 23 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 186 questions
- History Physical - 168 questions
- Pathophysiology - 64 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 57 questions
- Treatment Medical - 18 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 21 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography Exam Articles (103)
Roughly a million abortions are performed each year in the United States alone (CDC 2015).
Traumatic pneumothorax is the second most common injury in chest trauma, accounting for 50,000 cases a year in the United States. Pneumothorax mana ...
Deep venous thrombosis (DVT) is a common condition that appears in the emergency department and outpatient settings. Clinical diagnosis is unreliab ...
Extensor mechanism knee injuries are a common clinical entity seen by physicians in a variety of clinical settings. The extensor mechanism is ...
Intestinal or bowel ultrasound is a non-invasive sonographic exam of the gastrointestinal tract. It acts as a complementary examination to the ...