Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME® and NBOME® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,433 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 571 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Emergency Medicine Medical Student Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Emergency Medicine Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls emergency medicine NBME® and COMAT® practice exam questions, NBME® and COMAT® emergency medicine shelf assessment questions, NBME® and COMAT® emergency medicine practice test questions, and NBME® and COMAT® emergency medicine shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Emergency Medicine Medical Student Examination. 596 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam Overview
How many hours is the Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam?
The Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam?
The Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam?
Topics include: The Emergency Medicine examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Emergency Medicine that are essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam MCQs (1,433)
Our question bank for the Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 34 questions
- Cardiovascular - 409 questions
- Connective Tissue - 12 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 90 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 99 questions
- Eyes - 44 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 241 questions
- Genitourinary - 86 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Gynecologic - 19 questions
- Hematologic - 31 questions
- Infectious - 345 questions
- Integument - 76 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 211 questions
- Nervous - 372 questions
- Nutrition - 13 questions
- Obstetric - 38 questions
- Oncologic - 12 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 28 questions
- Pulmonary - 205 questions
- Renal - 56 questions
- Surgery - 84 questions
- Toxicology - 141 questions
- Trauma - 431 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 34 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 18 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 23 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 101 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 19 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 496 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 17 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 517 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Causes - 688 questions
- Classification - 111 questions
- Differential - 768 questions
- Epidemiology - 25 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 303 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 362 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 142 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 167 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 427 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 10 questions
- History Physical - 1551 questions
- Legal - 8 questions
- Pathophysiology - 659 questions
- Patient Education - 22 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 653 questions
- Toxicology - 83 questions
- Treatment Medical - 695 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 40 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 167 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 6 questions
- Clinical Education - 35 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 77 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 59 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 23 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam Articles (571)
Pulseless ventricular tachycardia is a life-threatening cardiac arrhythmia in which coordinated ventricular contractions are replaced by very rapid ...
Facilitated intubation, also known as medication-facilitated intubation (MFI) or sedation-facilitated intubation, refers to intubation performed us ...
A normal heartbeat consists of a sequential contraction of atria followed by ventricles in a series of cardiac cycle events. The succession of 3 su ...
Eclampsia is a uniquely pregnancy-related disorder that manifests as a new onset of generalized tonic colonic seizures. It typically occurs after 2 ...
Deferoxamine (DFO or DFOA) is FDA approved to treat iron overload, either acute or chronic. The definition of iron overload is serial ferritin leve ...