Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME® and NBOME® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$59Subscription per month per user
$149Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,454 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 689 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Emergency Medicine Medical Student Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Emergency Medicine Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls emergency medicine NBME® and COMAT® practice exam questions, NBME® and COMAT® emergency medicine shelf assessment questions, NBME® and COMAT® emergency medicine practice test questions, and NBME® and COMAT® emergency medicine shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Emergency Medicine Medical Student Examination. 736 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam Overview
How many hours is the Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam?
The Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam?
The Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam?
Topics include: The Emergency Medicine examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Emergency Medicine that are essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam MCQs (1,454)
Our question bank for the Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 37 questions
- Cardiovascular - 438 questions
- Connective Tissue - 11 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 101 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 93 questions
- Eyes - 48 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 234 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 95 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Gynecologic - 20 questions
- Hematologic - 35 questions
- Infectious - 336 questions
- Integument - 78 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 211 questions
- Nervous - 383 questions
- Nutrition - 11 questions
- Obstetric - 35 questions
- Oncologic - 12 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 40 questions
- Pulmonary - 197 questions
- Renal - 54 questions
- Surgery - 77 questions
- Toxicology - 176 questions
- Trauma - 421 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 37 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 19 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 24 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 10 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 118 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 20 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 526 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 27 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 560 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 697 questions
- Classification - 102 questions
- Differential - 790 questions
- Epidemiology - 24 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 300 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 361 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 136 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 163 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 420 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 13 questions
- History Physical - 1582 questions
- Legal - 7 questions
- Pathophysiology - 647 questions
- Patient Education - 21 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 661 questions
- Toxicology - 99 questions
- Treatment Medical - 708 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 5 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 43 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 154 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 6 questions
- Clinical Education - 37 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 92 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 77 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 23 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
Emergency Medicine Medical Student Exam Articles (689)
Petechiae are pinpoint non-blanching spots that measure less than 2 mm in size, which affects the skin and mucous membranes. A non-blanching spot i ...
Alpha-adrenergic agonist toxicity is due to a broad group of pharmaceutical agents known as alpha agonists, which can be further broken down into c ...
Ultrasonography is a commonly used tool to evaluate the status of pregnancy. Complications arising from pregnancy are frequently-encountered compla ...
The topic of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and related injuries is vast. The following article provides highlights of WMD and references the im ...
Aggression and violence remain a central clinical, public health and safety issue worldwide. Aggression has many meanings, and the term occurs ...