Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the EMS Board Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Emergency Medicine®, Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine®, and NAEMSP® Board Certification topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the EMS Board Certification Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 867 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 432 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Emergency Medical Services Board Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical EMS Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test EMS Board Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls emergency medicine EMS prep questions, emergency medicine EMS review questions, and emergency medicine EMS test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Emergency Medical Services Board Certification Examination. 466 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the EMS Board Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
EMS Board Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the EMS Board Certification Exam?
The EMS Board Certification Exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the EMS Board Certification Exam?
The EMS Board Certification Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the EMS Board Certification Exam?
Topics include: Clinical Aspects of EMS Medicine, Medical Oversight of EMS, Quality Management and Research, and Special Operations,
EMS Board Certification Exam MCQs (867)
Our question bank for the EMS Board Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 12 questions
- Cardiovascular - 170 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 46 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 25 questions
- Eyes - 13 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 29 questions
- Genitourinary - 13 questions
- Gynecologic - 7 questions
- Hematologic - 6 questions
- Infectious - 51 questions
- Integument - 33 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 107 questions
- Nervous - 117 questions
- Obstetric - 15 questions
- Oncologic - 5 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 39 questions
- Pulmonary - 179 questions
- Renal - 8 questions
- Surgery - 17 questions
- Toxicology - 120 questions
- Trauma - 499 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 120 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 31 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 84 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 38 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 9 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 277 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 29 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 413 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 82 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 8 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 191 questions
- Classification - 139 questions
- Differential - 270 questions
- Epidemiology - 18 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 81 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 52 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 58 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 45 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 84 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 113 questions
- History Physical - 707 questions
- Legal - 94 questions
- Pathophysiology - 224 questions
- Patient Education - 18 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 331 questions
- Toxicology - 63 questions
- Treatment Medical - 318 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 398 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 40 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 55 questions
- Clinical Education - 18 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 35 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 35 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 18 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
EMS Board Certification Exam Articles (432)
When operating in a hostile environment, whether in a military or civilian setting, the tactical medical provider’s (TMP) priority is to asse ...
Since the 1960s, with the development of chlordiazepoxide and shortly thereafter diazepam, benzodiazepines quickly became popular medications ...
Seat belts save lives. Restraints in vehicles have prevented innumerable deaths due to a head injury and many other lethal fates.
The retina is the innermost layer of tissue of the posterior portion of the eye. It is composed of multiple cellular layers. The outermost layer ab ...
Cluster headaches are the most common of the primary headache type known as trigeminal autonomic cephalgias (TACs). They are relatively rare, plagu ...