Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Fellowship of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to FRCEM® Primary Examination content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Fellowship of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine Exam.
We have 12,855 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,344 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Emergency Medicine Specialist. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical FRCEM® Exam subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Fellowship of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls FRCEM® Examination will help you achieve a top score on the Emergency Medicine Specialist. 3,388 authors and 28 editors have contributed to the development of the Fellowship of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Fellowship of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine Exam Overview
How many hours is the Fellowship of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine Exam?
The Fellowship of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Fellowship of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine Exam?
The Fellowship of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine Exam is 180 questions.
What topics are covered on the Fellowship of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine Exam?
Topics include: The FRCEM are blueprinted to SLOs 1-12. The questions used in the FRCEM examinations are tagged to the RCEM Clinical Syllabus. The SLO and the relevant capabilities are set out in the assessment blueprint.
Fellowship of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine Exam MCQs (12,855)
Our question bank for the Fellowship of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 513 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2739 questions
- Connective Tissue - 288 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 936 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1552 questions
- Eyes - 543 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1646 questions
- Genetics - 326 questions
- Genitourinary - 596 questions
- Growth and Development - 313 questions
- Gynecologic - 417 questions
- Hematologic - 781 questions
- Infectious - 2107 questions
- Integument - 931 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2966 questions
- Nervous - 3551 questions
- Nutrition - 161 questions
- Obstetric - 283 questions
- Oncologic - 1160 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 485 questions
- Pulmonary - 1195 questions
- Renal - 629 questions
- Surgery - 956 questions
- Toxicology - 903 questions
- Trauma - 1662 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 33 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 53 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 221 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 10 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2321 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 59 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 4239 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 115 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5642 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 27 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 21 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 7254 questions
- Classification - 1321 questions
- Differential - 3396 questions
- Epidemiology - 346 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1665 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2509 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 398 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 17 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1178 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1728 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 215 questions
- History Physical - 12534 questions
- Legal - 7 questions
- Pathophysiology - 9349 questions
- Patient Education - 160 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5327 questions
- Toxicology - 630 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4289 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 20 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 21 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 13 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 11 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 870 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 7 questions
- Clinical Education - 96 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1578 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 52 questions
- Drug Information - 2379 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 584 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 293 questions
Fellowship of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine Exam Articles (4,344)
Phosphate is an essential electrolyte in the human body as it constitutes about 1% of the total body weight. In an adult, the normal serum phosphat ...
Pituitary adenomas are tumors of the anterior pituitary. Most pituitary tumors are slow-growing and benign. They are classified based on size or ce ...
Colonic infection by bacteria, viruses, or parasites results in an inflammatory-type of diarrhea and accounts for the majority of cases presenting ...
The Organ of Corti is an organ of the inner ear located within the cochlea which contributes to audition. The Organ of Corti includes three rows of ...
Atherosclerosis is one of the major causes of coronary heart disease. According to the 2016 CDC data, heart disease is the leading cause of death i ...
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required