Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-RN/PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 498 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 458 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls elder-adult care questions will help you achieve a top score on the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 531 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Topics include: Edler Care Nursing
Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (498)
Our question bank for the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 7 questions
- Cardiovascular - 213 questions
- Connective Tissue - 17 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 14 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 60 questions
- Eyes - 16 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 91 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 64 questions
- Gynecologic - 12 questions
- Hematologic - 35 questions
- Infectious - 73 questions
- Integument - 46 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 91 questions
- Nervous - 184 questions
- Nutrition - 24 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 45 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 76 questions
- Pulmonary - 82 questions
- Renal - 44 questions
- Surgery - 45 questions
- Toxicology - 14 questions
- Trauma - 57 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 80 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 94 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 187 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 117 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 163 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 178 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 459 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 71 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 616 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 30 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 33 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 57 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 7 questions
- Causes - 265 questions
- Classification - 55 questions
- Differential - 148 questions
- Epidemiology - 23 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 57 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 88 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 75 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 46 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 38 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 57 questions
- History Physical - 635 questions
- Legal - 30 questions
- Pathophysiology - 270 questions
- Patient Education - 120 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 270 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Treatment Medical - 321 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 34 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 9 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 26 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 33 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 25 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 31 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 15 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (458)
Influenza viruses belong to the RNA virus family and classify into three distinct types based on their significant antige ...
The lymphatic system is a complex component of the immune system involved in filtering substances in the body. Lymphocytes are the integral agents ...
Benzodiazepines are especially important in the cessation of seizure activity, as 1% to 2% of emergency department visits annually in the United St ...
Meclizine, an FDA- approved drug, is a first-generation antihistamine used for the symptomatic management of motion sickness. These symptoms includ ...
Diabetes mellitus is taken from the Greek word , meaning siphon - to pass through and the Latin word m ...