Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
We have 603 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 496 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls elder-adult care questions will help you achieve a top score on the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 580 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Topics include: Edler Care Nursing
Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (603)
Our question bank for the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 8 questions
- Cardiovascular - 233 questions
- Connective Tissue - 18 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 19 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 63 questions
- Eyes - 18 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 109 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 67 questions
- Gynecologic - 13 questions
- Hematologic - 43 questions
- Infectious - 81 questions
- Integument - 58 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 102 questions
- Nervous - 212 questions
- Nutrition - 32 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 52 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 98 questions
- Pulmonary - 94 questions
- Renal - 42 questions
- Surgery - 54 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Trauma - 57 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 78 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 95 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 207 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 139 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 182 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 185 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 512 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 87 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 680 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 34 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 29 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 60 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 324 questions
- Classification - 67 questions
- Differential - 182 questions
- Epidemiology - 25 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 66 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 108 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 83 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 51 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 47 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 62 questions
- History Physical - 744 questions
- Legal - 25 questions
- Pathophysiology - 324 questions
- Patient Education - 135 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 327 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Treatment Medical - 364 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 38 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 13 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 30 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 34 questions
- Clinical Education - 10 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 29 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 35 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 16 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (496)
The infectious pulmonary process that occurs after abnormal entry of fluids into the lower respiratory tract is termed aspiration pneumonia. The as ...
Diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) is characterized by hyperglycemia, acidosis, and ketonemia. It is a life-threatening complication of diabetes and typic ...
Omega-3 fatty acids (OM3FAs) are unsaturated fatty acids with at least one double bond located between the third and fourth omega end carbon. Curre ...
A gas cylinder is a containment apparatus that will store a gaseous compound under pressure for use in medical settings. The physical form of ...
There are approximately 29 million people with diabetes in the United States, and approximately 25% of people older the age of 65 have di ...
Cyanosis is a pathologic condition that is characterized by a bluish discoloration of the skin or mucous membrane1
Tracheostomy is a procedure where an artificial airway is established surgically or percutaneously in the cervical trachea. The term “tracheo ...
Arrhythmias originating from the ventricular myocardium or His-Purkinje system are grouped under ventricular arrhythmia (VA). This includes a subse ...
Colorectal carcinoma (CRC) is the third most common non-skin cancer in the United States after lung cancer in both men and women, with an annual in ...
Doxylamine succinate with pyridoxine has approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the first-line treatment of nausea and vomiti ...
Prostate cancer is the fifth leading cause of male cancer-related deaths worldwide, counting 1,276,106 new cases and 358,989 deaths annually.
Acetazolamide is a diuretic and carbonic anhydrase inhibitor medication that is used to treat several illnesses.
The eye is one of the most anatomically complex regions of the body, and often systemic diseases manifest in the eye, sometimes these ophthalmic ma ...
Suicide is a major public health problem not only in the United States but also in many western nations. In the United States, it is the 10th ...
Social relations are broadly defined as any relationship or interaction between two or more individuals. Interest in social relationships and resul ...
Sherri Y Murrell MSN Professional Winston Salem State University Winston Salem NC
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required