Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
We have 534 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 482 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls elder-adult care questions will help you achieve a top score on the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 554 authors and 12 editors have contributed to the development of the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Topics include: Edler Care Nursing
Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (534)
Our question bank for the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 8 questions
- Cardiovascular - 223 questions
- Connective Tissue - 21 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 15 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 60 questions
- Eyes - 19 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 101 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 58 questions
- Gynecologic - 11 questions
- Hematologic - 40 questions
- Infectious - 75 questions
- Integument - 61 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 104 questions
- Nervous - 200 questions
- Nutrition - 32 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 32 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 94 questions
- Pulmonary - 82 questions
- Renal - 36 questions
- Surgery - 54 questions
- Toxicology - 14 questions
- Trauma - 56 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 74 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 93 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 206 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 134 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 172 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 183 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 467 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 80 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 618 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 25 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 25 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 59 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 7 questions
- Causes - 310 questions
- Classification - 71 questions
- Differential - 181 questions
- Epidemiology - 27 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 64 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 105 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 81 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 52 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 50 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 60 questions
- History Physical - 689 questions
- Legal - 24 questions
- Pathophysiology - 295 questions
- Patient Education - 126 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 310 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Treatment Medical - 340 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 38 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 7 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 13 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 34 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 33 questions
- Clinical Education - 10 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 28 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 35 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 14 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (482)
High or elevated blood pressure continues to be a classic worldwide problem and a major global health burden. Hypertension (HTN) or Prehypertension ...
Mitral stenosis (MS) is a form of valvular heart disease. Mitral stenosis is characterized by narrowing of the mitral valve orifice. Today, the mos ...
Handwashing practices in the patient care setting began in the early 19th century. The practice evolved over the years with evidential proof of its ...
Niacin or vitamin B3 are generic terms for nicotinic acid and nicotinamide (niacinamide). Niacin was initially referred to as the anti-black tongue ...
Diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) is characterized by hyperglycemia, acidosis, and ketonemia. It is a life-threatening complication of diabetes and typic ...
Acute kidney injury (AKI), previously called acute renal failure (ARF), denotes a sudden and often reversible reduction in kidney function, as meas ...
Syncope is a common presenting complaint. It refers to a transient or passing loss of consciousness resulting from a reduction in ce ...
Prasugrel is an antiplatelet agent in the thienopyridine group. Prasugrel is used to decreas ...
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is a collection of interventions performed to provide oxygenation and circulation to the body during cardiac ar ...
Death is a part of natural life; however, society is notorious for being uncomfortable with death and dying as a topic on the whole. Many caregiver ...
There are two low molecular heparins available in the market: dalteparin and enoxaparin. Enoxaparin is low molecular weight heparin (LMWH ...
The initial nursing assessment, the first step in the five steps of the nursing process, involves the systematic and continuous collection of data; ...
Cobalamin consists of four compounds with different biological functions, although these molecules are chemically similar. Cobalamine is ...
Elder abuse is a common problem with complex psychosocial and medical considerations. In general, elder abuse is considered a direct action, inacti ...
Sinus tachycardia is a regular cardiac rhythm in which the heart beats faster than normal and results in an increase in cardiac output. While ...
Sherri Y Murrell MSN Professional Winston Salem State University Winston Salem NC
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required