Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 579 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 492 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls elder-adult care questions will help you achieve a top score on the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 575 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Topics include: Edler Care Nursing
Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (579)
Our question bank for the Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 8 questions
- Cardiovascular - 223 questions
- Connective Tissue - 17 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 18 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 61 questions
- Eyes - 17 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 101 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 69 questions
- Gynecologic - 14 questions
- Hematologic - 40 questions
- Infectious - 82 questions
- Integument - 57 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 107 questions
- Nervous - 208 questions
- Nutrition - 32 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 53 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 97 questions
- Pulmonary - 92 questions
- Renal - 42 questions
- Surgery - 52 questions
- Toxicology - 17 questions
- Trauma - 60 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 78 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 99 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 204 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 137 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 177 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 184 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 493 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 83 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 667 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 33 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 30 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 59 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 10 questions
- Causes - 315 questions
- Classification - 64 questions
- Differential - 173 questions
- Epidemiology - 27 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 63 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 98 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 80 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 48 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 46 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 64 questions
- History Physical - 718 questions
- Legal - 26 questions
- Pathophysiology - 315 questions
- Patient Education - 129 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 313 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Treatment Medical - 357 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 36 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 7 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 11 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 29 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 35 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 28 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 35 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 16 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
Elder-Adult Care NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (492)
Diabetes mellitus (DM) is a chronic metabolic disorder characterized by persistent hyperglycemia. It may be due to impaired insulin secretion, resi ...
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a chronic gastrointestinal disorder characterized by the regurgitation of gastric contents into the esoph ...
Cardiomegaly means enlargement of the heart. The definition is when the transverse diameter of the cardiac silhouette is greater than or equal to 5 ...
Hydromorphone is a pure opioid indicated for moderate to severe acute pain and severe chronic pain. It is only prescribed when other first-line of ...
Aphasia is an impairment to comprehension or formulation of language caused by damage to the cortical center for language. It can be caused by many ...