Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Critical Care Paramedic Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the International Board of Specialty Certification (IBSC) and Board for Critical Care Transport Paramedic Certification (BCCTPC®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Critical Care Paramedic Examination.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 528 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 271 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CCP-C® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Critical Care Paramedic subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Critical Care Paramedic Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Critical Care Paramedic questions will help you achieve a top score on the CCP-C® Examination. 318 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Critical Care Paramedic Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Critical Care Paramedic Examination Overview
How many hours is the Critical Care Paramedic Examination?
The Critical Care Paramedic Examination is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Critical Care Paramedic Examination?
The Critical Care Paramedic Examination is 135 questions.
What topics are covered on the Critical Care Paramedic Examination?
Topics include: Transport and Safety, Airway, Anesthesia, Analgesics, Medical Patients, Trauma and Burn Patients, and Special Populations
Critical Care Paramedic Examination MCQs (528)
Our question bank for the Critical Care Paramedic Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 6 questions
- Cardiovascular - 184 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 29 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 41 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 12 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 6 questions
- Infectious - 11 questions
- Dermatology - 12 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 44 questions
- Nervous - 101 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 14 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 10 questions
- Pulmonary - 181 questions
- Renal - 14 questions
- Surgery - 16 questions
- Toxicology - 45 questions
- Trauma - 242 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 46 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 26 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 47 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 19 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 267 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 10 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 286 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 27 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 112 questions
- Classification - 58 questions
- Differential - 129 questions
- Epidemiology - 9 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 44 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 52 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 59 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 43 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 25 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 23 questions
- History Physical - 411 questions
- Legal - 27 questions
- Pathophysiology - 155 questions
- Patient Education - 6 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 182 questions
- Toxicology - 23 questions
- Treatment Medical - 235 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 222 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 19 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 25 questions
- Clinical Education - 19 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 24 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 16 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 15 questions
Critical Care Paramedic Examination Articles (271)
Laryngeal mask airways (LMA) are single-use or reusable supraglottic airway devices that may be used as a temporary method to maintain an ...
Extensive burns can cause considerable local damage, tissue injury, and a widespread inflammatory response affecting multiple organ syste ...
Asthma is the most common chronic childhood disease and a frequent reason for pediatric emergency medical treatment. This article will re ...
Tissue plasminogen activator (tPA) is classified as a serine protease (enzymes that cleave peptide bonds in proteins). It is thus one of the essent ...