Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Community Paramedic Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the International Board of Specialty Certification (IBSC) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Community Paramedic Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 562 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 284 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Community Paramedic Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Community Paramedic subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Community Paramedic Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Community Paramedic bank of questions will help you achieve a top score on the Community Paramedic Certification Examination. 340 authors and 12 editors have contributed to the development of the Community Paramedic Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Community Paramedic Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Community Paramedic Certification Exam?
The Community Paramedic Certification Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Community Paramedic Certification Exam?
The Community Paramedic Certification Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Community Paramedic Certification Exam?
Topics include: Community Based Needs: 16-18%, Multidisciplinary Collaboration - 18%, Patient/Client Centric Care - 25%, Community Paramedic Wellness and Safety - 12%, Preventative Care & Education for Patient/Client & Caregiver - 19%, and Ethical and Legal Considerations - 10%
Community Paramedic Certification Exam MCQs (562)
Our question bank for the Community Paramedic Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 82 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 18 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 56 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 24 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 13 questions
- Growth and Development - 5 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 20 questions
- Infectious - 31 questions
- Dermatology - 43 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 34 questions
- Nervous - 100 questions
- Nutrition - 17 questions
- Obstetric - 9 questions
- Oncologic - 17 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 77 questions
- Pulmonary - 55 questions
- Renal - 13 questions
- Surgery - 21 questions
- Toxicology - 14 questions
- Trauma - 46 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 23 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 39 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 13 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 46 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 112 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 40 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 185 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 7 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 18 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 140 questions
- Classification - 64 questions
- Differential - 73 questions
- Epidemiology - 22 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 18 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 32 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 75 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 53 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 9 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 39 questions
- History Physical - 271 questions
- Legal - 36 questions
- Pathophysiology - 148 questions
- Patient Education - 141 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 165 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Treatment Medical - 181 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 14 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 28 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 13 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 44 questions
- Clinical Education - 216 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 8 questions
- Drug Information - 18 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 6 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Community Paramedic Certification Exam Articles (284)
Suicide is one of the most important events that health professionals must address. The clinical assessment and subsequent intervention become ...
A skin wound results from the breakdown of the epidermal layer integrity. Any tissue injury ...
Managed care organizations are integrated entities in the healthcare system, which endeavor to reduce healthcare expenditures costs.
There are multiple types of normal and abnormal respiration. They include apnea, eupnea, orthopnea, dyspnea, hyperpnea, hyperventilation, hypoventi ...
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA; Kennedy–Kassebaum Act, or Kassebaum–Kennedy Act) consists of 5 ...