Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 136 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 78 PubMed indexed review articles related to the EMR Certificate. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Emergency Medical Responder subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls EMR test questions and answers will help you achieve a top score on the EMR Certificate. 106 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam?
The Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam is 1.75 hours.
How many questions is the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam?
The Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam?
Topics include: Airway, Respiratory and Ventilation - 18-22%; Cardiology and Resuscitation - 2024%, Trauma - 15-19%; Medical; Obstetrics and Gynecology - 27-31%; and EMS Operations - 11-15%
Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam MCQs (136)
Our question bank for the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 6 questions
- Cardiovascular - 29 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 13 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 5 questions
- Nervous - 24 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 18 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Trauma - 91 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 28 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 7 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 4 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 59 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 77 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 26 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 28 questions
- Classification - 15 questions
- Differential - 24 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 8 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 22 questions
- History Physical - 93 questions
- Legal - 18 questions
- Pathophysiology - 22 questions
- Patient Education - 2 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 34 questions
- Treatment Medical - 36 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 89 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 5 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 14 questions
- Clinical Education - 10 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam Articles (78)
Vital signs are an objective measurement of the essential physiological functions of a living organism. They have the name "vital" as their measure ...
Medical incident command falls under the medical branch of the operations section of the National Incident Management System (NIMS)
A variety of factors guides the evaluation and management of burns. First is the type of burn such as thermal, chemical, electrical or radiation. S ...
Abdominal thrusts or the Heimlich maneuver is a first-aid procedure used to treat upper airway obstruction caused by a foreign body. This skill is ...
Blood is mandatory to maintain adequate circulation, provide nutrients, and remove waste from the brain, vital organs, and tissues.