Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 176 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 98 PubMed indexed review articles related to the EMR Certificate. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Emergency Medical Responder subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls EMR test questions and answers will help you achieve a top score on the EMR Certificate. 131 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam?
The Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam is 1.75 hours.
How many questions is the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam?
The Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam?
Topics include: Airway, Respiratory and Ventilation - 18-22%; Cardiology and Resuscitation - 2024%, Trauma - 15-19%; Medical; Obstetrics and Gynecology - 27-31%; and EMS Operations - 11-15%
Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam MCQs (176)
Our question bank for the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 45 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 16 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 8 questions
- Nervous - 18 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 8 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 42 questions
- Surgery - 2 questions
- Toxicology - 10 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 87 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 22 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 7 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 13 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 62 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 83 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 20 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 22 questions
- Classification - 12 questions
- Differential - 23 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 5 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 14 questions
- History Physical - 103 questions
- Legal - 14 questions
- Pathophysiology - 15 questions
- Patient Education - 4 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 22 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 32 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 137 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 12 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam Articles (98)
Dyspnea, commonly referred to as shortness of breath, is the subjective sensation of uncomfortable breathing comprised of various sensations of var ...
Preeclampsia is a hypertensive disorder in pregnancy related to 2% to 8% of pregnancy-related complications worldwide. It results in 9% to 26% of m ...
Zones of care are the term used in the prehospital setting to delineate locations that require different levels of care and/or safety. Operationall ...
Cardiopulmonary arrest (CPA) is the cessation of effective ventilation and circulation. It is also known as cardiac arrest or circulatory arrest. I ...
The United States Congress passed the Emergency Medicine Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA) in 1986. EMTALA was part of the Consolidated Omnib ...