Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 116 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 74 PubMed indexed review articles related to the EMR Certificate. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Emergency Medical Responder subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls EMR test questions and answers will help you achieve a top score on the EMR Certificate. 98 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam?
The Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam is 1.75 hours.
How many questions is the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam?
The Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam?
Topics include: Airway, Respiratory and Ventilation - 18-22%; Cardiology and Resuscitation - 2024%, Trauma - 15-19%; Medical; Obstetrics and Gynecology - 27-31%; and EMS Operations - 11-15%
Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam MCQs (116)
Our question bank for the Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 5 questions
- Cardiovascular - 21 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 11 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3 questions
- Infectious - 1 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 4 questions
- Nervous - 21 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 20 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Trauma - 82 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 26 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 5 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 4 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 56 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 68 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 23 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 25 questions
- Classification - 12 questions
- Differential - 17 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 7 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 21 questions
- History Physical - 76 questions
- Legal - 15 questions
- Pathophysiology - 21 questions
- Patient Education - 1 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 26 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 31 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 83 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 8 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 15 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
Emergency Medical Responder Certification Exam Articles (74)
Hazardous waste, hazardous material, hazardous chemicals, and hazmat are synonymous terms that refer to agents that can cause injury or death to th ...
As defined by the American Heart Association and the American College of Cardiology, "(sudden) cardiac arrest is the sudden cessation of cardiac ac ...
The medical practice of measuring blood pressure by constricting the upper arm and listening with a stethoscope to assess when the first sound and ...
A variety of factors guides the evaluation and management of burns. First is the type of burn such as thermal, chemical, electrical or radiation. S ...
The cervical spine is a dynamic structure tasked with protecting nervous innervation to the entire body while also maintaining a range of motion fo ...