Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Dermatology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME® and NBOME® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Dermatology Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,073 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 425 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Dermatology examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Dermatology Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Dermatology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls dermatology practice exam questions, Dermatology shelf assessment questions, dermatology practice test questions, and dermatology shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Dermatology examination. 385 authors and 16 editors have contributed to the development of the Dermatology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Dermatology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Dermatology Exam?
The Dermatology Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Dermatology Exam?
The Dermatology Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Dermatology Exam?
Topics include: The Dermatology examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Dermatology Medicine that are essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Dermatology Exam MCQs (1,073)
Our question bank for the Dermatology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 117 questions
- Cardiovascular - 17 questions
- Connective Tissue - 49 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 34 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 36 questions
- Eyes - 21 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 48 questions
- Genetics - 22 questions
- Genitourinary - 45 questions
- Growth and Development - 11 questions
- Gynecologic - 25 questions
- Hematologic - 26 questions
- Infectious - 341 questions
- Integument - 1148 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 49 questions
- Nervous - 50 questions
- Nutrition - 20 questions
- Obstetric - 21 questions
- Oncologic - 133 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 16 questions
- Pulmonary - 17 questions
- Renal - 11 questions
- Surgery - 28 questions
- Toxicology - 33 questions
- Trauma - 12 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 7 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 9 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 12 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 96 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 254 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 332 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 504 questions
- Classification - 77 questions
- Differential - 662 questions
- Epidemiology - 45 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 236 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 172 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 23 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 156 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 25 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 12 questions
- History Physical - 1143 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 484 questions
- Patient Education - 77 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 385 questions
- Toxicology - 29 questions
- Treatment Medical - 427 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 60 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 94 questions
- Drug Information - 88 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 30 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
Dermatology Exam Articles (425)
Pediculosis (louse infestation) affects hundreds of millions of people worldwide each year and has been reported in all countries and within all so ...
Psoriatic arthritis (PsA) is a chronic inflammatory arthritis associated with psoriasis (PsO) and isfound in about 20% of such patie ...
Mast cells are immune cells derived from the myeloid lineage. After arising in the bone marrow, progenitor cells circulate and become home to vario ...
Perianal streptococcal dermatitis is an infectious dermatologic disease that typically affects children between the ages of 6 months and 10 years o ...
Acne keloidalis nuchae is a disease characterized by persistent folliculitis at the nape of the neck that forms keloid like scars and ultimately&nb ...