Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Dermatology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME® and NBOME® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Dermatology Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$59Subscription per month per user
$149Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 943 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 414 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Dermatology examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Dermatology Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Dermatology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls dermatology practice exam questions, Dermatology shelf assessment questions, dermatology practice test questions, and dermatology shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Dermatology examination. 379 authors and 16 editors have contributed to the development of the Dermatology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Dermatology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Dermatology Exam?
The Dermatology Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Dermatology Exam?
The Dermatology Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Dermatology Exam?
Topics include: The Dermatology examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Dermatology Medicine that are essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Dermatology Exam MCQs (943)
Our question bank for the Dermatology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 107 questions
- Cardiovascular - 16 questions
- Connective Tissue - 42 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 36 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 34 questions
- Eyes - 18 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 40 questions
- Genetics - 20 questions
- Genitourinary - 40 questions
- Growth and Development - 10 questions
- Gynecologic - 21 questions
- Hematologic - 25 questions
- Infectious - 300 questions
- Integument - 1021 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 43 questions
- Nervous - 46 questions
- Nutrition - 16 questions
- Obstetric - 19 questions
- Oncologic - 120 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 11 questions
- Pulmonary - 17 questions
- Renal - 11 questions
- Surgery - 28 questions
- Toxicology - 29 questions
- Trauma - 12 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 8 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 9 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 85 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 222 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 296 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 451 questions
- Classification - 72 questions
- Differential - 596 questions
- Epidemiology - 36 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 200 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 144 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 17 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 131 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 25 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 8 questions
- History Physical - 1010 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 407 questions
- Patient Education - 65 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 343 questions
- Toxicology - 24 questions
- Treatment Medical - 368 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 59 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 80 questions
- Drug Information - 75 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 27 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
Dermatology Exam Articles (414)
Botulinum toxin injection is commonly performed to chemically denervate certain muscles of facial expression for the purposes of facial rejuve ...
Porokeratosis is an uncommon dermatologic disorder. It is a disorder of keratinization that presents with keratotic papules or annular plaques with ...
Typically, wound healing occurs in a dynamic process of balanced regulation. When this regulation is unbalanced, less desirable scars such as hyper ...
According to the National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey, nearly half a million burn injuries were treated in U.S. emergency departments i ...
Viruses are known to cause up to 20% of all human cancers. The Human Herpesvirus-8 (HHV-8), also called Kaposi sarcoma Herpesvirus (KSHV) and ...