Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Dermatology Board Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology® and American Board of Dermatology® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Dermatology Board Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 2,348 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 719 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Dermatology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Dermatologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Dermatology Board Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls dermatology questions, dermatology review preparation questions, and dermatology board questions will help you achieve a top score on the Dermatology Examination. 589 authors and 21 editors have contributed to the development of the Dermatology Board Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Dermatology Board Exam Overview
How many hours is the Dermatology Board Exam?
The Dermatology Board Exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the Dermatology Board Exam?
The Dermatology Board Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the Dermatology Board Exam?
Topics include: General Dermatology Visual Recognition - 20%, General Dermatology - 30%, Pediatric Dermatology - 12.5%, Surgical Dermatology - 12.5%, Dermatopathology - 12.5%, Research - 12.5%
Dermatology Board Exam MCQs (2,348)
Our question bank for the Dermatology Board Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 229 questions
- Cardiovascular - 42 questions
- Connective Tissue - 128 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 63 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 68 questions
- Eyes - 70 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 80 questions
- Genetics - 154 questions
- Genitourinary - 65 questions
- Growth and Development - 36 questions
- Gynecologic - 28 questions
- Hematologic - 69 questions
- Infectious - 452 questions
- Dermatology - 2493 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 116 questions
- Nervous - 89 questions
- Nutrition - 24 questions
- Obstetric - 30 questions
- Oncologic - 399 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 23 questions
- Pulmonary - 47 questions
- Renal - 38 questions
- Surgery - 89 questions
- Toxicology - 81 questions
- Trauma - 18 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 10 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 10 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 13 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 154 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 436 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 5 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 567 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 844 questions
- Classification - 183 questions
- Differential - 1528 questions
- Epidemiology - 96 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 814 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 436 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 41 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 463 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 87 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 21 questions
- History Physical - 2369 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 982 questions
- Patient Education - 81 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 867 questions
- Toxicology - 64 questions
- Treatment Medical - 817 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 4 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 14 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 205 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 16 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 148 questions
- Drug Information - 142 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 57 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Dermatology Board Exam Articles (719)
Body image is the subjective picture of individuals of their own body, irrespective of how their body actually looks.
Toxic shock syndrome (TSS) is an acute-onset illness characterized by fever, hypotension, sunburn-like rash, and end-organ damage. TSS was classica ...
Incision and drainage (I&D) is a widely used procedure in various care settings, including emergency departments and outpatient clinics. I ...
Botulinum toxin is a highly potent neurotoxin that is produced from the bacteria Clostridium botulinum.
Lupus miliaris disseminatus faciei (LMDF) is an idiopathic granulomatous disease affecting facial skin primarily. Nosologically, it is on a spectru ...