Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Correctional Medicine Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Osteopathic Correctional Medicine Examination Committee® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Correctional Medicine Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 6,503 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 3,567 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Correctional Medicine Board Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Correctional Medicine Specialty subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Correctional Medicine Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls correctional medicine review questions, correctional medicine test questions, and correctional medicine prep test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Correctional Medicine Board Examination. 2,846 authors and 27 editors have contributed to the development of the Correctional Medicine Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Correctional Medicine Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Correctional Medicine Certification Exam?
The Correctional Medicine Certification Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Correctional Medicine Certification Exam?
The Correctional Medicine Certification Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Correctional Medicine Certification Exam?
Topics include: Trauma and Emergencies; History and Referrals - Chronic Illness; Psychiatric; Management - Levels and Continuity of Care; Special Populations; Female; Infections; Law and Regulations; and Other
Correctional Medicine Certification Exam MCQs (6,503)
Our question bank for the Correctional Medicine Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 285 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1449 questions
- Connective Tissue - 194 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 264 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 888 questions
- Eyes - 259 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1175 questions
- Genetics - 98 questions
- Genitourinary - 377 questions
- Growth and Development - 29 questions
- Gynecologic - 293 questions
- Hematologic - 473 questions
- Infectious - 1406 questions
- Integument - 667 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 938 questions
- Nervous - 1382 questions
- Nutrition - 164 questions
- Obstetric - 288 questions
- Oncologic - 640 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 453 questions
- Pulmonary - 725 questions
- Renal - 440 questions
- Surgery - 373 questions
- Toxicology - 498 questions
- Trauma - 397 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 91 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 53 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 154 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 31 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 955 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 63 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1676 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 152 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2314 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 30 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 17 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 3659 questions
- Classification - 648 questions
- Differential - 2941 questions
- Epidemiology - 189 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1586 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2182 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 439 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 30 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1077 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1581 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 204 questions
- History Physical - 7265 questions
- Legal - 37 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3537 questions
- Patient Education - 340 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 3492 questions
- Toxicology - 342 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3605 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 59 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 20 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 15 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 29 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 453 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 51 questions
- Clinical Education - 61 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 808 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 932 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 298 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 69 questions
Correctional Medicine Certification Exam Articles (3,567)
Approximately 33% of the world's population has latent tuberculosis infection (LTBI). For this reason, screening for Mycobacterium tuberculosis inf ...
In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved ritonavir in 1996 to treat HIV. After saquinavir, it was the second ...
A visual acuity test is only one part of a comprehensive ophthalmologic examination. The goal of the visual acuity test is to determine clarity or ...
Opioids are often prescribed for cancer-related pain and moderate-to-severe chronic pain, especially when inadequately controlled with non-opi ...
Cerebral venous thrombosis (CVT), which includes thrombosis of the cerebral veins and the dural sinuses, is a rare disorder that can lead to signif ...