Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Correctional Medicine Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Osteopathic Correctional Medicine Examination Committee® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Correctional Medicine Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 9,574 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 3,948 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Correctional Medicine Board Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Correctional Medicine Specialty subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Correctional Medicine Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls correctional medicine review questions, correctional medicine test questions, and correctional medicine prep test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Correctional Medicine Board Examination. 3,162 authors and 31 editors have contributed to the development of the Correctional Medicine Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Correctional Medicine Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Correctional Medicine Certification Exam?
The Correctional Medicine Certification Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Correctional Medicine Certification Exam?
The Correctional Medicine Certification Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Correctional Medicine Certification Exam?
Topics include: Trauma and Emergencies; History and Referrals - Chronic Illness; Psychiatric; Management - Levels and Continuity of Care; Special Populations; Female; Infections; Law and Regulations; and Other
Correctional Medicine Certification Exam MCQs (9,574)
Our question bank for the Correctional Medicine Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 403 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1993 questions
- Connective Tissue - 272 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 382 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1208 questions
- Eyes - 364 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1584 questions
- Genetics - 124 questions
- Genitourinary - 523 questions
- Growth and Development - 37 questions
- Gynecologic - 458 questions
- Hematologic - 665 questions
- Infectious - 2031 questions
- Integument - 921 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1320 questions
- Nervous - 1876 questions
- Nutrition - 244 questions
- Obstetric - 434 questions
- Oncologic - 867 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 662 questions
- Pulmonary - 1035 questions
- Renal - 583 questions
- Surgery - 519 questions
- Toxicology - 666 questions
- Trauma - 553 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 127 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 67 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 236 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 46 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1286 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 90 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2334 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 243 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3204 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 20 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 39 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 26 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 14 questions
- Causes - 5080 questions
- Classification - 899 questions
- Differential - 4155 questions
- Epidemiology - 292 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2261 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3071 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 626 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 42 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1495 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2231 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 314 questions
- History Physical - 10131 questions
- Legal - 48 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4960 questions
- Patient Education - 477 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 4849 questions
- Toxicology - 448 questions
- Treatment Medical - 5006 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 81 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 32 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 21 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 43 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 633 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 70 questions
- Clinical Education - 68 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1077 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 1188 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 375 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 86 questions
Correctional Medicine Certification Exam Articles (3,948)
The true beginning of the concept of a pacemaker began over 200 years ago. In the late 1700s, Luigi Galvani discovered that he could caus ...
Foot conditions can be a challenging area to diagnose and treat due to their complex anatomy. The foot is comprised of 26 bones and 33 joints.  ...
Paronychia is an infection of the proximal and lateral fingernails and toenails folds, including the tissue that borders the root and sid ...
Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis (ABPA) is a fungal infection of the lung due to a hypersensitivity reaction to antigens of
The median nerve is a continuation of the middle and lateral cords of the brachial plexus that receives innervation from all roots of the brac ...