Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Complex Surgical Oncology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the The American Board of Surgery® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Complex Surgical Oncology Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$249Subscription per month per user
$599Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 464 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 300 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Complex Surgical Oncology Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Complex Oncology Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Complex Surgical Oncology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls complex surgical oncology questions will help you achieve a top score on the Complex Surgical Oncology Exam. 312 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the Complex Surgical Oncology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Complex Surgical Oncology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Complex Surgical Oncology Exam?
The Complex Surgical Oncology Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the Complex Surgical Oncology Exam?
The Complex Surgical Oncology Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Complex Surgical Oncology Exam?
Topics include: Head and Neck - 5%, Breast - 15%, Upper GI - 15%, Lower GI - 10%, Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary - 15%, Endocrine - %, Hematologic - 5%, Sarcoma - 5%, Melanoma - 5%, Palliation - 5%, Community Outreach - 1%, and Clinical Research - 4%
Complex Surgical Oncology Exam MCQs (464)
Our question bank for the Complex Surgical Oncology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 25 questions
- Connective Tissue - 17 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 53 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 51 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 219 questions
- Genetics - 17 questions
- Genitourinary - 16 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Gynecologic - 49 questions
- Hematologic - 17 questions
- Infectious - 16 questions
- Integument - 59 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 33 questions
- Nervous - 24 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 496 questions
- Pulmonary - 28 questions
- Renal - 13 questions
- Surgery - 187 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Trauma - 6 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 24 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 17 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 16 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 202 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 238 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 161 questions
- Classification - 98 questions
- Differential - 254 questions
- Epidemiology - 30 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 166 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 165 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 50 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 13 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 201 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 254 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 10 questions
- History Physical - 500 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 172 questions
- Patient Education - 18 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 312 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 123 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 48 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 297 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 21 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 18 questions
- Drug Information - 12 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 5 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Complex Surgical Oncology Exam Articles (300)
Chemoembolization is the technique of injecting chemotherapy medication into the feeding arteries of a tumor along with particles designed to slow ...
Solitary pleural fibrous tumors represent a rare entity of primary neoplasms originating from mesenchymal cells in the submesothelial layer of the ...
The omentum is made up of cells that are mesothelial in origin. It is said to be a type of visceral adipose tissue with a total surface area of 150 ...
Extramammary Paget disease (EMPD) is a rare dermatologic condition that frequently presents in areas where apocrine sweat glands are abundant, most ...
Vasoactive intestinal peptide tumors (VIPoma) are neuroendocrine tumors secreting vasoactive intestinal peptide (VIP) in an unregulated manner. Wer ...