Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Colorectal Surgery Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery® and American Osteopathic Board of Proctology® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Colorectal Surgery Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 326 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 179 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Colorectal Board Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Colorectal Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Colorectal Surgery Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls colorectal surgery prep questions, colorectal surgery review questions, and colorectal test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Colorectal Board Certification Examination. 191 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Colorectal Surgery Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Colorectal Surgery Exam Overview
How many hours is the Colorectal Surgery Exam?
The Colorectal Surgery Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the Colorectal Surgery Exam?
The Colorectal Surgery Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the Colorectal Surgery Exam?
Topics include: Anorectal Conditions: Hemorrhoids, Fissures, Abscesses, and Fistulas: Colorectal and Anal Tumors, Colon and Rectal Cancer Screening, Cancer Polyps Hereditary Tumor Syndromes, Familial Polyposis, Hereditary Non-polyposis Colon Cancer. Diverticulitis/Diverticulosis. Endoscopy of the Colon and Rectum: Rigid and Flexible Sigmoidoscopy, Colonoscopy, Endoscopic Polypectomy, Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn's Disease. Physiologic Tests (Intestinal and Anorectal) for Evaluation and Management of: Anal Incontinence, Anal Rectal Pain, Constipation, Diarrhea, Rectal Prolapse, Anal Sphincter and Pelvic Floor, and Laparoscopic Colon Resection. Physiologic Test (Intestinal and Anorectal) for Evaluation and Management of: Anal Incontinence, Anal Rectal Pain, Constipation, Diarrhea, Rectal Prolapse, and Anal Sphincter and Pelvic Floor.
Colorectal Surgery Exam MCQs (326)
Our question bank for the Colorectal Surgery Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 5 questions
- Cardiovascular - 29 questions
- Connective Tissue - 6 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 361 questions
- Genetics - 17 questions
- Genitourinary - 28 questions
- Growth and Development - 8 questions
- Gynecologic - 5 questions
- Hematologic - 8 questions
- Infectious - 60 questions
- Integument - 10 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 9 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 5 questions
- Oncologic - 128 questions
- Pulmonary - 3 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 163 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Trauma - 25 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 36 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 10 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 10 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 127 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 161 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 148 questions
- Classification - 73 questions
- Differential - 193 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 81 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 75 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 52 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 110 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 121 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 346 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 129 questions
- Patient Education - 16 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 234 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 93 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 14 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 202 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 33 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 11 questions
- Drug Information - 14 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Colorectal Surgery Exam Articles (179)
Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is a product with industrial and pharmaceutical uses. Since many PEG compounds are hydrophilic, industrially, they are ut ...
APUDomas, currently known as neuroendocrine tumors (NETs), are a group of heterogeneous tumors that arise from the diffuse neuroendocrine system. T ...
Actinomycosis is a rare subacute to chronic infection caused by the gram-positive filamentous non-acid fast anaerobic to microaerophilic bacteria, ...
The invasion of the serous membrane lining the abdominal cavity, viscera, and coelom in amniotes by malignant cells is called peritoneal surface ma ...