Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Clinical Tropical Medicine Exam . StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Society of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Clinical Tropical Medicine Exam .
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 550 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 252 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Clinical Tropical Medicine Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Clinical Tropical Medicine Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Clinical Tropical Medicine Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls clinical tropical medicine prep questions, clinical tropical medicine review questions, and clinical tropical medicine test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Clinical Tropical Medicine Examination. 256 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Clinical Tropical Medicine Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Clinical Tropical Medicine Exam Overview
How many hours is the Clinical Tropical Medicine Exam ?
The Clinical Tropical Medicine Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Clinical Tropical Medicine Exam ?
The Clinical Tropical Medicine Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Clinical Tropical Medicine Exam ?
Topics include: Life Cycles, Epidemiology, Pathology, and Pathogenesis of Infectious Diseases - 15%, Diagnosis, Clinical Manifestations, Treatment, and Prevention of Infectious Diseases - 25%, Noninfectious Diseases - 10%, Approach to Clinical Syndromes - 16%. Travelers' Health - 15%, Public Health in the Tropics - 9%, and Diagnosis Tools - 10%
Clinical Tropical Medicine Exam MCQs (550)
Our question bank for the Clinical Tropical Medicine Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 20 questions
- Cardiovascular - 20 questions
- Connective Tissue - 6 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 6 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Eyes - 21 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 135 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 16 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 33 questions
- Infectious - 577 questions
- Integument - 91 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 20 questions
- Nervous - 77 questions
- Obstetric - 11 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 71 questions
- Renal - 9 questions
- Surgery - 5 questions
- Toxicology - 54 questions
- Trauma - 13 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 10 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 16 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 31 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 112 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 139 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Causes - 276 questions
- Classification - 33 questions
- Differential - 364 questions
- Epidemiology - 54 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 212 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 250 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 21 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 60 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 95 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 43 questions
- History Physical - 587 questions
- Pathophysiology - 260 questions
- Patient Education - 19 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 239 questions
- Toxicology - 34 questions
- Treatment Medical - 259 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 12 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 51 questions
- Drug Information - 32 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 10 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Clinical Tropical Medicine Exam Articles (252)
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection has become a health problem worldwide. Advances in treatment have made this disease not only manageabl ...
Cinchonism is a collection of symptoms stemming from the ingestion of quinoline derivatives and their subsequent neural, retinal, and auditory toxi ...
is a trematode also known as the Chinese or Oriental liver fluke. This parasitic infection is most commonly found ...
Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome (HPS), known as hantavirus, is a pulmonary syndrome characterized by pulmonary edema, hypoxia, and hypotension. It is ...
A liver abscess is defined as a pus-filled mass in the liver that can develop from injury to the liver or an intraabdominal infection disseminated ...