Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Clinical Diagnosis Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME® and NBOME® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Clinical Diagnosis Exam.
We have 1,170 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 789 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Clinical Diagnosis Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Clinical Diagnosis Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Clinical Diagnosis Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls clinical diagnosis practice exam questions, clinical diagnosis shelf assessment questions, clinical diagnosis practice test questions, and clinical shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Clinical Diagnosis Examination. 847 authors and 22 editors have contributed to the development of the Clinical Diagnosis Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Clinical Diagnosis Exam Overview
How many hours is the Clinical Diagnosis Exam?
The Clinical Diagnosis Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Clinical Diagnosis Exam?
The Clinical Diagnosis Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Clinical Diagnosis Exam?
Topics include: The Clinical Diagnosis examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Clinical Diagnosis that are essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Clinical Diagnosis Exam MCQs (1,170)
Our question bank for the Clinical Diagnosis Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 68 questions
- Cardiovascular - 284 questions
- Connective Tissue - 27 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 72 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 145 questions
- Eyes - 55 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 224 questions
- Genetics - 88 questions
- Genitourinary - 42 questions
- Growth and Development - 55 questions
- Gynecologic - 32 questions
- Hematologic - 65 questions
- Infectious - 275 questions
- Integument - 105 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 179 questions
- Nervous - 286 questions
- Nutrition - 14 questions
- Obstetric - 31 questions
- Oncologic - 70 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 72 questions
- Pulmonary - 156 questions
- Renal - 46 questions
- Surgery - 42 questions
- Toxicology - 40 questions
- Trauma - 69 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 9 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 17 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 101 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 449 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 40 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 555 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 699 questions
- Classification - 130 questions
- Differential - 829 questions
- Epidemiology - 43 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 304 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 328 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 65 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 159 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 279 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 5 questions
- History Physical - 1346 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 665 questions
- Patient Education - 18 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 624 questions
- Toxicology - 24 questions
- Treatment Medical - 277 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 9 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 54 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 16 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 72 questions
- Drug Information - 52 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 32 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Clinical Diagnosis Exam Articles (789)
Narcolepsy is a disorder of rapid onset rapid eye movement (REM) sleep characterized by excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS), frequent uncontrollable ...
Lower back pain (LBP) is one of the most common presenting complaints globally, as approximately 80% of the population sustains an episode once in ...
The anorectal abscess can vary on the spectrum of complexity based on the location and involvement of surrounding tissue. A thorough understan ...
Lung cancer or bronchogenic carcinoma refers to tumors originating in the lung parenchyma or within bronchi. It is one of the leading causes of can ...
Poststreptococcal glomerulonephritis (PSGN) is characterized by rapid deterioration of kidney functions due to an inflammatory response (type III h ...
Mucormycosis is an opportunistic fungal infection of the zygomycete family that can cause various types of infections. In most cases, there e ...
Meningitis is an infection/inflammation of the brain and spinal cord surrounding membranes known as the meninges. Meningococcal meningitis is the t ...
Based on the antibiotic susceptibilities, Methicillin resistance in is defined as an oxacillin minimum inhibitory ...
Evaluating a patient who presents with cardiac symptoms is a complex and multi-step process. In addition to obtaining a thorough history, a detaile ...
Preterm labor is parturition that occurs when birth occurs between 20 0/7 weeks of gestation and 36 6/7 weeks.
A healthy optic nerve is a crucial conduit for impulses generated within the layers of the retina to leave the eye. Electrical signals are ini ...
A personality disorder is a disorder involving a rigid and unhealthy pattern of thinking. Personality disorders are prevalent in the general popula ...
Erythema infectiosum is a common viral exanthem illness found in children. It is also known as “fifth disease” as it is 1 of the 6 most ...
Chronic neck pain is a considerable public health burden that accounts for one of the top five chronic pain conditions.
Mayank Singhal MBBS, MD Hospitalist and Associate Professor Cape Fear Valley, Methodist University Fayetteville NC
Akshay Goel MBBS, MD University of Arkansas for Medical Sci White Plains NY
Siddharth Singhal MD Assistant Professor VA Hospital, Univ. of North Dakota ND
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required