Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Hypertension Clinician Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Hypertension Specialist Certification Program® AHSCP® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Hypertension Clinician Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 260 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 125 PubMed indexed review articles related to the AHSCP® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Hypertension Clinician Medical Doctor subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Hypertension Clinician Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls hypertension clinician prep questions, hypertension clinician review questions, and hypertension clinician test questions will help you achieve a top score on the AHSCP® Examination. 148 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Hypertension Clinician Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Hypertension Clinician Exam Overview
How many hours is the Hypertension Clinician Exam?
The Hypertension Clinician Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Hypertension Clinician Exam?
The Hypertension Clinician Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Hypertension Clinician Exam?
Topics include: Scientific Foundations - 15%, Assessment and Diagnosis - 15%, Secondary Hypertension - 10%, Treatment - 40%, and Special Populations - 20%
Hypertension Clinician Exam MCQs (260)
Our question bank for the Hypertension Clinician Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 251 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 57 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 5 questions
- Genetics - 6 questions
- Genitourinary - 8 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 1 questions
- Integument - 4 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 19 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 14 questions
- Oncologic - 7 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 12 questions
- Renal - 93 questions
- Surgery - 9 questions
- Toxicology - 17 questions
- Trauma - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 7 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 72 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 41 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 87 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 111 questions
- Classification - 38 questions
- Differential - 86 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 48 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 80 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 30 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 27 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 41 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 8 questions
- History Physical - 261 questions
- Pathophysiology - 128 questions
- Patient Education - 13 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 152 questions
- Toxicology - 14 questions
- Treatment Medical - 196 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 14 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 70 questions
- Drug Information - 76 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 25 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 8 questions
Hypertension Clinician Exam Articles (125)
The renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS) is intricately involved in the pathophysiology of several diseases, including hypertension, congest ...
Intracranial hemorrhage encompasses four broad types of hemorrhage: epidural hemorrhage, subdural hemorrhage, subarachnoid hemo ...
The renal system consists of the kidney, ureters, and the urethra. The overall function of the system filters approximately 200 liters of fluid a d ...
Scleroderma renal crisis is a life-threatening complication of scleroderma and presents with the abrupt onset of severe hypertension accompanied by ...
A carotid bruit is a vascular sound usually heard with a stethoscope over the carotid artery because of turbulent, non-laminar blood flow through a ...