Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Hypertension Clinician Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Hypertension Specialist Certification Program® AHSCP® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Hypertension Clinician Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 276 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 119 PubMed indexed review articles related to the AHSCP® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Hypertension Clinician Medical Doctor subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Hypertension Clinician Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls hypertension clinician prep questions, hypertension clinician review questions, and hypertension clinician test questions will help you achieve a top score on the AHSCP® Examination. 144 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Hypertension Clinician Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Hypertension Clinician Exam Overview
How many hours is the Hypertension Clinician Exam?
The Hypertension Clinician Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Hypertension Clinician Exam?
The Hypertension Clinician Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Hypertension Clinician Exam?
Topics include: Scientific Foundations - 15%, Assessment and Diagnosis - 15%, Secondary Hypertension - 10%, Treatment - 40%, and Special Populations and Conditions - 20%
Hypertension Clinician Exam MCQs (276)
Our question bank for the Hypertension Clinician Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 5 questions
- Cardiovascular - 258 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 53 questions
- Eyes - 9 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 7 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 4 questions
- Integument - 4 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 4 questions
- Nervous - 20 questions
- Nutrition - 8 questions
- Obstetric - 20 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 14 questions
- Renal - 88 questions
- Surgery - 12 questions
- Toxicology - 19 questions
- Trauma - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 14 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 88 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 46 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 102 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 131 questions
- Classification - 42 questions
- Differential - 84 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 46 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 80 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 38 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 35 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 43 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 15 questions
- History Physical - 288 questions
- Pathophysiology - 134 questions
- Patient Education - 17 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 162 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Treatment Medical - 223 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 16 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 74 questions
- Drug Information - 89 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 30 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
Hypertension Clinician Exam Articles (119)
Hypertension (HTN) is considered one of the leading causes of increased cardiovascular disease. The 2017 American College of Cardiology (AC ...
Renal artery stenosis is narrowing of the one or both of renal arteries. It is the major cause of hypertension and according to some repo ...
The postpartum period begins soon after the baby's delivery and usually lasts six to eight weeks and ends when the mother’s body has nearly r ...
Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide-type diuretic which has been used clinically for more than half a century. The drug has been widely used to treat ...
Hyperlipidemia is a condition that incorporates various genetic and acquired disorders that describe elevated lipid levels within the human body. H ...
Atherosclerosis is a chronic inflammatory disease of the arteries and is the underlying cause of about 50% of all deaths in westernized society. It ...
In the 1970s, calcium channel antagonists, also known as calcium channel blockers, were widely used for many indications. This cardiovascular drug ...
The current definition of hypertension (HTN) is systolic blood pressure (SBP) values of 130mmHg or more and/or diastolic blood pressure (DBP)& ...
Cushing disease is an endocrine disorder characterized by increased adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) production from the anterior pituitary, lead ...
Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD) is a hereditary disorder of the kidneys characterized by markedly enlarged kidneys with e ...
Polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD) is an autosomal dominant disorder. It's a multisystem and progressive disease with cysts formation and kidney enl ...
Nicotinic ganglion receptors found in the autonomic ganglia are involved in both sympathetic and parasympathetic transmission. These receptors clas ...
Cyclosporine is an immunosuppressive agent used to treat organ rejection post-transplant. It also has uses in certain other autoimmune diseases.
Narothama Reddy Aeddula MD, FASN Clinical Assistant Professor Deaconess HS, IN University School Med FASN Evansville IN
Krishna M Baradhi MD Associate Professor University of Oklahoma FACP, FASN Tulsa OK
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required