Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Health Care Compliance Association® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 171 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 80 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certified Healthcare Compliance Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Healthcare Compliance Practitioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls compliance prep questions, compliance medicine review questions, and compliance test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certified Healthcare Compliance Examination. 81 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam Overview
How many hours is the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam?
The Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam?
The Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam?
Topics include: Standards, Policies, and Procedures, Compliance Program Administration, Screening and Evaluation of Employees, Physicians and other Agents, Monitoring, Auditing, and Internal Reporting Systems, Discipline for Non-Compliance, and Investigations and Remedial Measures
Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam MCQs (171)
Our question bank for the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 10 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 13 questions
- Dermatology - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 5 questions
- Nervous - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 51 questions
- Pulmonary - 3 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 14 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Trauma - 28 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 140 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 10 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 78 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 5 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 7 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 4 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 54 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 124 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 9 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 20 questions
- Causes - 4 questions
- Classification - 11 questions
- Differential - 2 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 3 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 95 questions
- History Physical - 39 questions
- Legal - 109 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 17 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 12 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 9 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 80 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 2 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam Articles (80)
Telehealth is the use of a technology-based virtual platform to deliver various aspects of health information, prevention, monitoring, and medical ...
Medical error is an unfortunate reality of the healthcare industry and a topic that is continuously discussed due to its grave impact on patient ca ...
Quality in the traditional sense pertains to examining whether a product or service meets its expected characteristics and satisfies the consumer&m ...
The World Health Organization (WHO) defines child maltreatment as “all forms of physical and emotional ill-treatment, sexual abuse, neglect, ...
Varying by title and subtle nuances, civil commitment is ubiquitous throughout the practice of psychiatry. Defined by the United States Health and ...