Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the CAMCE Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Caribbean Association of Medical Councils Registration Exam (CAMCE) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the CAMCE Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 6,526 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 3,477 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CAMCE Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical CAMCE Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test CAMCE Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls CAMCE practice exam questions, and CAMCE clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the CAMCE Examination. 2,878 authors and 37 editors have contributed to the development of the CAMCE Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
CAMCE Exam Overview
How many hours is the CAMCE Exam?
The CAMCE Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the CAMCE Exam?
The CAMCE Exam is 90 questions.
What topics are covered on the CAMCE Exam?
Topics include: Ob/Gyn, Anesthetics and Critical Care, Medicine, Psychiatry, Surgery, and Child Health
CAMCE Exam MCQs (6,526)
Our question bank for the CAMCE Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 322 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1385 questions
- Connective Tissue - 156 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 351 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 898 questions
- Eyes - 226 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1219 questions
- Genetics - 244 questions
- Genitourinary - 471 questions
- Growth and Development - 240 questions
- Gynecologic - 311 questions
- Hematologic - 493 questions
- Infectious - 1690 questions
- Integument - 520 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 858 questions
- Nervous - 1537 questions
- Nutrition - 166 questions
- Obstetric - 344 questions
- Oncologic - 581 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 443 questions
- Pulmonary - 804 questions
- Renal - 433 questions
- Surgery - 376 questions
- Toxicology - 405 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 574 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 10 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 87 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 69 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 191 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 36 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 741 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 65 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2232 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 193 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2819 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 19 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 19 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 15 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 4074 questions
- Classification - 565 questions
- Differential - 3647 questions
- Epidemiology - 213 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1710 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2203 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 454 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 17 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 964 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1590 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 181 questions
- History Physical - 7550 questions
- Legal - 35 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3989 questions
- Patient Education - 293 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 3337 questions
- Toxicology - 269 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2831 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 40 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 52 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 11 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 19 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 460 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 45 questions
- Clinical Education - 109 questions
- Ventilatory Management - 1 questions
- Vulnerable Populations - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 607 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 24 questions
- Drug Information - 638 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 171 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 48 questions
CAMCE Exam Articles (3,477)
The immune system plays a crucial role in maintaining health and protecting the human body against microbial invasions. However, this same system c ...
Imatinib mesylate (Imatinib) is an oral tyrosine kinase inhibitor that initially received FDA approval for chronic myelogenous leukemia in 2001. Su ...
Sodium is a dominant cation in extracellular fluid and is necessary for the maintenance of intravascular volume. The human body maintains sodi ...
Sinus arrhythmia is a commonly encountered variation of normal sinus rhythm. Sinus arrhythmia characteristically presents with an irregular rate in ...
Determining the difference between hemodynamic and embolic stroke in the presence of chronic internal carotid artery occlusion is important. E ...