Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the CAMCE Practice Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Caribbean Association of Medical Councils Registration Exam (CAMCE) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the CAMCE Practice Exam.
We have 24,609 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,150 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CAMCE Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical CAMCE Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test CAMCE Practice Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls CAMCE practice exam questions, and CAMCE clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the CAMCE Examination. 3,864 authors and 47 editors have contributed to the development of the CAMCE Practice Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
CAMCE Practice Exam Overview
How many hours is the CAMCE Practice Exam?
The CAMCE Practice Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the CAMCE Practice Exam?
The CAMCE Practice Exam is 90 questions.
What topics are covered on the CAMCE Practice Exam?
Topics include: Ob/Gyn, Anesthetics and Critical Care, Medicine, Psychiatry, Surgery, and Child Health
CAMCE Practice Exam MCQs (24,609)
Our question bank for the CAMCE Practice Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1037 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4668 questions
- Connective Tissue - 552 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1483 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3326 questions
- Eyes - 1262 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3696 questions
- Genetics - 1153 questions
- Genitourinary - 1230 questions
- Growth and Development - 1102 questions
- Gynecologic - 996 questions
- Hematologic - 1732 questions
- Infectious - 4631 questions
- Integument - 1934 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3720 questions
- Nervous - 6286 questions
- Nutrition - 625 questions
- Obstetric - 1201 questions
- Oncologic - 2160 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1128 questions
- Pulmonary - 2692 questions
- Renal - 1374 questions
- Surgery - 1704 questions
- Toxicology - 1331 questions
- Trauma - 2191 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 176 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 169 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 598 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 70 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3130 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 221 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 8117 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 419 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 10346 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 20 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 47 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 48 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 9 questions
- Causes - 14271 questions
- Classification - 2303 questions
- Differential - 9517 questions
- Epidemiology - 654 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4669 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6437 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1188 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 50 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3019 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4729 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 524 questions
- History Physical - 25880 questions
- Legal - 48 questions
- Pathophysiology - 15959 questions
- Patient Education - 738 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 10960 questions
- Toxicology - 926 questions
- Treatment Medical - 8980 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 80 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 109 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 63 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 53 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1935 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 55 questions
- Clinical Education - 241 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2245 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 39 questions
- Drug Information - 2794 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 734 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 247 questions
CAMCE Practice Exam Articles (5,150)
Noonan syndrome is a genetically inherited disease with heterogeneous, phenotypic manifestations. Gene mutations involve the RAAS/MAPK (mitogen-act ...
Hypertrophic osteoarthropathy (HOA), consists of the presence of digital clubbing, increased periosteal activity of the tubular bones, arthralgias, ...
International normalized ratio (INR) is the preferred test of choice for patients taking vitamin K antagonists (VKA). It can also be used ...
An esophageal diverticulum is a relatively rare disorder of the esophagus. It is an outpouch ...
The rotator cuff is a group of muscles in the shoulder that allow a wide range of movement while maintaining the stability of the glenohumeral join ...
Familial hypertriglyceridemia (type IV familial dyslipidemia) is a disorder characterized by the overproduction of very-low-density lipoproteins (V ...
Actinomycosis is a rare subacute to chronic infection caused by the gram-positive filamentous non-acid fast anaerobic to microaerophilic bacteria, ...
Otoscopy is a clinical procedure used to examine structures of the ear, particularly the external auditory canal, tympanic membrane, and middle ear ...
The epithelium is characterized by sheets of cells forming the body’s protective outer layer of skin as well as the lining of the gastrointes ...
Budd-Chiari syndrome (BCS) is an uncommon disorder defined as hepatic venous outflow tract obstruction, which is independent of the level or m ...
Alopecia areata (AA) is a chronic, autoimmune disorder of non-scarring hair loss mediated by T-lymphocytes against the hair follicular unit. The mo ...
Heme is a porphyrin ring complexed with ferrous iron and protoporphyrin IX. Heme is an essential prosthetic group in proteins that is necessary as ...
Nasotracheal intubation (NTI) involves passing an endotracheal tube through the naris into the nasopharynx and the trachea; most commonly after ind ...
Bronchopleural fistula (BPF) is a sinus tract between the main stem, lobar, or segmental bronchus and the pleural space. It can be a potentially ca ...
Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome (HPS), known as hantavirus, is a pulmonary syndrome that is characterized by pulmonary edema, hypoxia, and hypotensio ...
Abiodun M Akanmode MD May Pen General Hospital, Jamaica WI.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required