Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the CAMCE Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Caribbean Association of Medical Councils Registration Exam (CAMCE) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the CAMCE Exam.
We have 24,246 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,300 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CAMCE Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical CAMCE Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test CAMCE Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls CAMCE practice exam questions, and CAMCE clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the CAMCE Examination. 3,970 authors and 35 editors have contributed to the development of the CAMCE Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
CAMCE Exam Overview
How many hours is the CAMCE Exam?
The CAMCE Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the CAMCE Exam?
The CAMCE Exam is 90 questions.
What topics are covered on the CAMCE Exam?
Topics include: Ob/Gyn, Anesthetics and Critical Care, Medicine, Psychiatry, Surgery, and Child Health
CAMCE Exam MCQs (24,246)
Our question bank for the CAMCE Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1070 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4646 questions
- Connective Tissue - 559 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1438 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3326 questions
- Eyes - 1220 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3719 questions
- Genetics - 1132 questions
- Genitourinary - 1211 questions
- Growth and Development - 1071 questions
- Gynecologic - 984 questions
- Hematologic - 1750 questions
- Infectious - 4619 questions
- Integument - 1942 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3638 questions
- Nervous - 6159 questions
- Nutrition - 618 questions
- Obstetric - 1191 questions
- Oncologic - 2164 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1164 questions
- Pulmonary - 2718 questions
- Renal - 1341 questions
- Surgery - 1700 questions
- Toxicology - 1345 questions
- Trauma - 2162 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 212 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 166 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 601 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 67 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3136 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 213 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 8226 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 434 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 10499 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 19 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 48 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 43 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 13 questions
- Causes - 14180 questions
- Classification - 2280 questions
- Differential - 9679 questions
- Epidemiology - 646 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4670 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6468 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1213 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 48 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2963 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4709 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 533 questions
- History Physical - 25671 questions
- Legal - 48 questions
- Pathophysiology - 15760 questions
- Patient Education - 729 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 10973 questions
- Toxicology - 935 questions
- Treatment Medical - 8964 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 78 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 111 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 63 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 52 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1923 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 59 questions
- Clinical Education - 264 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2265 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 41 questions
- Drug Information - 2768 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 732 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 244 questions
CAMCE Exam Articles (5,300)
Medical professionals in all disciplines work with dying patients, and doing so effectively is difficult. In the context of death and dying, patien ...
The somatosensory nervous system maintains the sensation within the various dermatomes of sensation throughout the body. The somatosensory pathway ...
The sphenopalatine foramen (SPF) represents an opening on the lateral nasal wall that is present at the articulation between the superior aspect of ...
Nasogastric tubes are, as one might surmise from their name, tubes that are inserted through the nares to pass through the posterior oropharynx, do ...
Acromegaly and gigantism are disorders of growth hormone hypersecretion. The most common cause is a growth hormone (GH) secreting adenoma in the pi ...
Bupivacaine is a potent local anesthetic with unique characteristics from the amide group of local anesthetics, first discovered in 1957. Local ane ...
Ovarian cancer is the leading cause of death in women diagnosed with gynecological cancers. It is also the fifth most frequent cause of death in wo ...
Defining sexual assault is challenging as some sources interpret it as rape or general assault, while others conclude that it should serve as a sep ...
Lung capacity or total lung capacity (TLC) is the volume of air in the lungs upon the maximum effort of inspiration. Among healthy adults, th ...
In medical epidemiology, prevalence is defined as the proportion of the population with a condition at a specific point in time (point prevalence) ...
Rifaximin is a non-absorbable oral antibiotic. Rifaximin has a broad spectrum of activity against both gram-negative and gram-positive anaerobic an ...
The autonomic nervous system is a component of the peripheral nervous system that regulates involuntary physiologic processes including heart ...
Recurrent pyogenic cholangitis is a condition resulting from repeated infections of the biliary tree (cholangitis) first described in Hong Kong in ...
Preeclampsia is a hypertensive disorder in pregnancy-related to 2% to 8% of pregnancy-related complications worldwide. It results in 9% to 26% of m ...
The International Continence Society definition of overactive bladder (OAB) is “urinary urgency, usually accompanied by frequency, nocturia, ...
Abiodun M Akanmode MD May Pen General Hospital, Jamaica WI.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required