Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the CAMCE Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Caribbean Association of Medical Councils Registration Exam (CAMCE) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the CAMCE Exam.
We have 24,767 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,192 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CAMCE Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical CAMCE Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test CAMCE Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls CAMCE practice exam questions, and CAMCE clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the CAMCE Examination. 3,893 authors and 48 editors have contributed to the development of the CAMCE Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
CAMCE Exam Overview
How many hours is the CAMCE Exam?
The CAMCE Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the CAMCE Exam?
The CAMCE Exam is 90 questions.
What topics are covered on the CAMCE Exam?
Topics include: Ob/Gyn, Anesthetics and Critical Care, Medicine, Psychiatry, Surgery, and Child Health
CAMCE Exam MCQs (24,767)
Our question bank for the CAMCE Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1043 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4701 questions
- Connective Tissue - 554 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1488 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3359 questions
- Eyes - 1258 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3710 questions
- Genetics - 1155 questions
- Genitourinary - 1238 questions
- Growth and Development - 1105 questions
- Gynecologic - 1001 questions
- Hematologic - 1743 questions
- Infectious - 4663 questions
- Integument - 1947 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3735 questions
- Nervous - 6307 questions
- Nutrition - 630 questions
- Obstetric - 1212 questions
- Oncologic - 2172 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1156 questions
- Pulmonary - 2723 questions
- Renal - 1377 questions
- Surgery - 1724 questions
- Toxicology - 1353 questions
- Trauma - 2205 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 200 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 169 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 600 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 71 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3158 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 223 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 8273 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 433 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 10539 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 21 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 49 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 48 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 11 questions
- Causes - 14391 questions
- Classification - 2336 questions
- Differential - 9685 questions
- Epidemiology - 660 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4732 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6503 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1226 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 50 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3031 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4761 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 528 questions
- History Physical - 26057 questions
- Legal - 51 questions
- Pathophysiology - 16060 questions
- Patient Education - 746 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 11092 questions
- Toxicology - 942 questions
- Treatment Medical - 9038 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 80 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 112 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 62 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 53 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1954 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 58 questions
- Clinical Education - 274 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2276 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 39 questions
- Drug Information - 2794 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 735 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 246 questions
CAMCE Exam Articles (5,192)
Dorsal nerve roots carry sensory neural signals to the central nervous system (CNS) from the peripheral nervous system (PNS). The dorsal ro ...
Acetylcholine is a neurochemical that has a wide variety of functions in the brain and other organ systems of the body. Specifically, it is a neuro ...
Argatroban is a direct thrombin inhibitor (DTI) first introduced in Japan in 1990 for the treatment of peripheral vascular diseases.
Physicians in both inpatient or outpatient capacity are increasingly exposed to patients with terminal illnesses in both acute settings as well whi ...
Pendred syndrome characteristically presents with a combination of sensorineural hearing loss and thyroid goiter with or without hypothyroidism. It ...
Mastoidectomy is a surgical procedure of the temporal bone that opens postauricular air cells by removing the thin bony partitions between them. Ea ...
Zinc is an essential nutrient for humans and is extensively involved in protein, lipid, nucleic acid metabolism, and gene transcription. Its role w ...
Traumatic injuries can range from minor wounds to major, complex injuries causing shock and multi-system organ dysfunction. Trauma is the leading c ...
Antonio Maria Valsalva, an Italian physician, first described the Valsalva maneuver (VM) in his work in 1704.
Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) is a genetic (autosomal dominant) heart muscle disease caused by a mutation in sarcomere protein genes which enco ...
Colposcopy is a procedure in which a lighted, magnifying instrument called a colposcope is used to examine the cervix, vagina, and vulva. Hans Hins ...
Sulfasalazine is indicated for the treatment of chronic inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis in children and adults and ulcerative co ...
Scrub typhus is an infectious disease caused by the rickettsial bacterium . The causative organism displays high lev ...
The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the use of permethrin, a synthetic pyrethroid, for the treatment of scabies and p ...
Endoscopic sinus surgery (ESS) has significantly advanced since it was first applied. The introduction of endoscopic examination of the sinuses too ...
Abiodun M Akanmode MD May Pen General Hospital, Jamaica WI.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required