Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the CAMCE Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Caribbean Association of Medical Councils Registration Exam (CAMCE) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the CAMCE Exam.
We have 24,858 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,256 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CAMCE Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical CAMCE Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test CAMCE Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls CAMCE practice exam questions, and CAMCE clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the CAMCE Examination. 3,939 authors and 48 editors have contributed to the development of the CAMCE Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
CAMCE Exam Overview
How many hours is the CAMCE Exam?
The CAMCE Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the CAMCE Exam?
The CAMCE Exam is 90 questions.
What topics are covered on the CAMCE Exam?
Topics include: Ob/Gyn, Anesthetics and Critical Care, Medicine, Psychiatry, Surgery, and Child Health
CAMCE Exam MCQs (24,858)
Our question bank for the CAMCE Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1045 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4729 questions
- Connective Tissue - 556 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1488 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3369 questions
- Eyes - 1259 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3736 questions
- Genetics - 1155 questions
- Genitourinary - 1240 questions
- Growth and Development - 1099 questions
- Gynecologic - 998 questions
- Hematologic - 1754 questions
- Infectious - 4695 questions
- Integument - 1958 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3730 questions
- Nervous - 6308 questions
- Nutrition - 631 questions
- Obstetric - 1218 questions
- Oncologic - 2199 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1164 questions
- Pulmonary - 2733 questions
- Renal - 1381 questions
- Surgery - 1732 questions
- Toxicology - 1355 questions
- Trauma - 2205 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 209 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 169 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 606 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 71 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3187 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 221 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 8350 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 434 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 10637 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 21 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 49 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 47 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 12 questions
- Causes - 14408 questions
- Classification - 2355 questions
- Differential - 9772 questions
- Epidemiology - 665 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4767 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6550 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1238 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 50 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3039 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4786 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 535 questions
- History Physical - 26144 questions
- Legal - 51 questions
- Pathophysiology - 16068 questions
- Patient Education - 750 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 11148 questions
- Toxicology - 939 questions
- Treatment Medical - 9084 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 80 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 112 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 62 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 54 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1966 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 59 questions
- Clinical Education - 277 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2293 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 40 questions
- Drug Information - 2802 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 735 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 249 questions
CAMCE Exam Articles (5,256)
The oculomotor nerve (the third cranial nerve; CN III) has three main motor functions:
Invented in 1862 by a Dutch ophthalmologist named Herman Snellen, the Snellen chart remains the most widespread technique in clinical practice ...
Tinea cruris, also known as jock itch, is an infection involving the genital, pubic, perineal, and perianal skin caused by pathogenic fungi known a ...
Group B (GBS) or is a gram-positive bacteria which colonizes the gastr ...
The act of perceiving taste is called gustation. The ability to taste is strongly linked to our ability to smell, olfaction. Dysfunction of taste a ...
There are three varieties of human of muscles: skeletal, smooth, and cardiac. Skeletal striated muscle is the most abundant type (over 400 distinct ...
Polymorphic light eruption is the most common form of immunologically mediated photosensitivity dermatoses. Exposure to sunlight in spring or summe ...
Historically, uveitis is a term used to describe inflammatory processes of the portion of the eye known as the uvea, which is composed of ...
The anterior or ventral white commissure is a collection of nerve fibers that cross the midline of the spinal cord and transmit information from or ...
Vitamins are vital components to every individual’s day to day chemical reactions and molecular processes. They are used as cofactors for rea ...
Central nervous system (CNS) embryology is a broad subject. This article serves as a summary of CNS organogenesis as well as a review the fram ...
Ovarian cancer is the leading cause of death in women diagnosed with gynecological cancers. It is also the fifth most frequent cause of death in wo ...
Most cells in the body go through a cycle of life in which their genetic information is retained, fixed, and passed down to daughter cells through ...
Tuberculosis (TB) is an ancient human disease caused by which mainly affects the lungs, making pulmonary diseas ...
Pitavastatin is currently FDA approved for the management of primary dyslipidemia and mixed dyslipidemia as adjunctive therapy to dietary changes t ...
Abiodun M Akanmode MD May Pen General Hospital, Jamaica WI.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required