Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the CAMCE Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Caribbean Association of Medical Councils Registration Exam (CAMCE) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the CAMCE Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 22,407 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,340 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CAMCE Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical CAMCE Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test CAMCE Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls CAMCE practice exam questions, and CAMCE clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the CAMCE Examination. 4,004 authors and 33 editors have contributed to the development of the CAMCE Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
CAMCE Exam Overview
How many hours is the CAMCE Exam?
The CAMCE Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the CAMCE Exam?
The CAMCE Exam is 90 questions.
What topics are covered on the CAMCE Exam?
Topics include: Ob/Gyn, Anesthetics and Critical Care, Medicine, Psychiatry, Surgery, and Child Health
CAMCE Exam MCQs (22,407)
Our question bank for the CAMCE Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1014 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4392 questions
- Connective Tissue - 515 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1344 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3159 questions
- Eyes - 1138 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3441 questions
- Genetics - 1059 questions
- Genitourinary - 1153 questions
- Growth and Development - 1020 questions
- Gynecologic - 928 questions
- Hematologic - 1625 questions
- Infectious - 4254 questions
- Integument - 1808 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3485 questions
- Nervous - 5849 questions
- Nutrition - 572 questions
- Obstetric - 1084 questions
- Oncologic - 2019 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1088 questions
- Pulmonary - 2486 questions
- Renal - 1219 questions
- Surgery - 1582 questions
- Toxicology - 1283 questions
- Trauma - 2050 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 203 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 155 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 547 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 65 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2933 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 186 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 7757 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 408 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 9940 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 21 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 46 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 42 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 13 questions
- Causes - 13356 questions
- Classification - 2104 questions
- Differential - 9070 questions
- Epidemiology - 600 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4332 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6025 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1145 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 45 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2715 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4401 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 488 questions
- History Physical - 23970 questions
- Legal - 48 questions
- Pathophysiology - 14805 questions
- Patient Education - 712 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 10319 questions
- Toxicology - 885 questions
- Treatment Medical - 8324 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 73 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 104 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 58 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 48 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1770 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 59 questions
- Clinical Education - 239 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2139 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 39 questions
- Drug Information - 2636 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 693 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 231 questions
CAMCE Exam Articles (5,340)
The entire nervous system forms via the process called neurulation in which neural tube and neural crest form initially. In the third week of embry ...
There are multiple compression neuropathies of the upper extremity. Some neuropathies, like carpal tunnel, are quite common; others like posterior ...
Added to a diet with low fats and other drugs to reduce lipids, involving LDL apheresis ...
The anatomy of the lymphatic system closely parallels that of the peripheral vascular system. It functions by unilaterally returning lymphatic flui ...
To make clinical decisions and guide patient care, providers must comprehend the likelihood of a patient having a disease, combining an understandi ...