Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the CAMCE Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Caribbean Association of Medical Councils Registration Exam (CAMCE) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the CAMCE Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 18,224 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,308 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CAMCE Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical CAMCE Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test CAMCE Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls CAMCE practice exam questions, and CAMCE clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the CAMCE Examination. 3,867 authors and 34 editors have contributed to the development of the CAMCE Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
CAMCE Exam Overview
How many hours is the CAMCE Exam?
The CAMCE Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the CAMCE Exam?
The CAMCE Exam is 90 questions.
What topics are covered on the CAMCE Exam?
Topics include: Ob/Gyn, Anesthetics and Critical Care, Medicine, Psychiatry, Surgery, and Child Health
CAMCE Exam MCQs (18,224)
Our question bank for the CAMCE Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 844 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3712 questions
- Connective Tissue - 423 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1147 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2685 questions
- Eyes - 978 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2921 questions
- Genetics - 877 questions
- Genitourinary - 995 questions
- Growth and Development - 892 questions
- Gynecologic - 719 questions
- Hematologic - 1292 questions
- Infectious - 3511 questions
- Integument - 1468 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2985 questions
- Nervous - 5172 questions
- Nutrition - 467 questions
- Obstetric - 850 questions
- Oncologic - 1683 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 847 questions
- Pulmonary - 2065 questions
- Renal - 1020 questions
- Surgery - 1320 questions
- Toxicology - 1061 questions
- Trauma - 1767 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 14 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 165 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 127 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 447 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 51 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2469 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 149 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 6648 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 298 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 8494 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 19 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 40 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 30 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 11260 questions
- Classification - 1745 questions
- Differential - 7491 questions
- Epidemiology - 468 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3546 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4969 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 939 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 40 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2220 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3678 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 405 questions
- History Physical - 20047 questions
- Legal - 42 questions
- Pathophysiology - 12535 questions
- Patient Education - 594 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 8573 questions
- Toxicology - 736 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6905 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 59 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 84 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 45 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 36 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1469 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 47 questions
- Clinical Education - 241 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1801 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 31 questions
- Drug Information - 2276 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 586 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 203 questions
CAMCE Exam Articles (5,308)
Oxidative phosphorylation is a cellular process that harnesses the reduction of oxygen to generate high-energy phosphate bonds in the form of adeno ...
The mu receptors are a class of receptors that neuromodulate different physiological ...
Cilostazol is a quinolone derivative and is FDA approved for the treatment of intermittent claudication associated with early-stage ...
Low back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal complaints encountered in clinical practice. It is the leading cause of disability in ...
The palmar interossei are a group of paired intrinsic muscles of the hand located between the metacarpals. They consist of four, and sometimes ...