Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Cardiothoracic Surgery Clerkship Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Cardiothoracic Surgery Clerkship Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$59Subscription per month per user
$149Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 146 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 120 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Cardiothoracic Surgery Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Cardiothoracic Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Cardiothoracic Surgery Clerkship Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls cardiothoracic practice exam questions, cardiothoracic shelf assessment questions, cardiothoracic practice test questions, cardiothoracic shelf exam questions, cardiothoracic qbank questions, and cardiothoracic clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the Cardiothoracic Surgery Examination. 158 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Cardiothoracic Surgery Clerkship Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Cardiothoracic Surgery Clerkship Exam Overview
How many hours is the Cardiothoracic Surgery Clerkship Exam?
The Cardiothoracic Surgery Clerkship Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Cardiothoracic Surgery Clerkship Exam?
The Cardiothoracic Surgery Clerkship Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Cardiothoracic Surgery Clerkship Exam?
Topics include: The Cardiothoracic Surgery examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Cardiothoracic Surgery that is essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Cardiothoracic Surgery Clerkship Exam MCQs (146)
Our question bank for the Cardiothoracic Surgery Clerkship Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 145 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 15 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 7 questions
- Nervous - 10 questions
- Oncologic - 10 questions
- Pulmonary - 43 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 51 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma - 33 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 39 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 45 questions
- Causes - 71 questions
- Classification - 22 questions
- Differential - 71 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 43 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 20 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 13 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 29 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 86 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 170 questions
- Pathophysiology - 69 questions
- Patient Education - 1 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 95 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 27 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 72 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
Cardiothoracic Surgery Clerkship Exam Articles (120)
Chest injuries account for nearly one-fourth of all trauma-related mortality, second only to head and neck injuries. They often require rapid inter ...
Video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (VATS) has revolutionized the approach and management of many pulmonary and cardiac diseases over the past 2 d ...
A pneumothorax is a collection of air outside the lung but within the pleural cavity. It occurs when air accumulates between the parietal and visce ...
Coronary artery disease (CAD) is a highly prevalent and initial consensus disease afflicting many. Recently, the 2016 Heart Disease and Stroke Stat ...
In the United States, more than 5 million central venous catheters are inserted every year for a variety of indications in both hospitalized a ...