Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Interventional Cardiology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Internal Medicine® and American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Interventional Cardiology Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 451 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 186 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Interventional Cardiology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Interventional Cardiologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Interventional Cardiology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls interventional cardiology prep questions, interventional cardiology review questions, and interventional cardiology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Interventional Cardiology Examination. 192 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Interventional Cardiology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Interventional Cardiology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Interventional Cardiology Exam?
The Interventional Cardiology Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the Interventional Cardiology Exam?
The Interventional Cardiology Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Interventional Cardiology Exam?
Topics include: Case Selection and Management - 20%, Procedural Techniques - 20%, Complications of Coronary Intervention - 8%, Catheter-Based management of Noncoronary Disease - 13%, Basic Science - 6%, Anatomy, Anatomic Variants, Anatomic Pathology - 6%, Pharmacology - 12%, Cardiac Imaging and Assessment - 9%, and Miscellaneous - 6%
Interventional Cardiology Exam MCQs (451)
Our question bank for the Interventional Cardiology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 5 questions
- Cardiovascular - 513 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Eyes - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 12 questions
- Infectious - 6 questions
- Integument - 4 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 4 questions
- Nervous - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 22 questions
- Renal - 15 questions
- Surgery - 124 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 13 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 176 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 193 questions
- Causes - 147 questions
- Classification - 42 questions
- Differential - 175 questions
- Epidemiology - 11 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 180 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 62 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 30 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 21 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 251 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 224 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 4 questions
- History Physical - 469 questions
- Pathophysiology - 175 questions
- Patient Education - 4 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 299 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 211 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 229 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 12 questions
- Drug Information - 9 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Interventional Cardiology Exam Articles (186)
Takotsubo cardiomyopathy is also known as a transient apical ballooning syndrome, apical ballooning cardiomyopathy, stress-induced cardiomyopathy, ...
Angiographic results alone can guide the decision to perform a percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI). Angiography is used to visu ...
Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) is an inherited cardiac condition characterized by left ventricular muscular hypertrophy in the absence of other ...
Mitral valve insufficiency or mitral regurgitation (MR) is characterized by the reversal of blood flow from the left ventricle (LV) to the left atr ...
Worldwide, atherosclerosis is the most common cause of morbidity and mortality manifesting as cardiovascular disease, carotid artery ...