Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Echocardiography Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Board of Echocardiography, Inc.® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Echocardiography Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 435 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 192 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Echo Board Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Echocardiologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Echocardiography Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls echocardiography prep questions, echocardiography review questions, and echocardiography test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Echo Board Exam. 200 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Echocardiography Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Echocardiography Exam Overview
How many hours is the Echocardiography Exam?
The Echocardiography Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Echocardiography Exam?
The Echocardiography Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Echocardiography Exam?
Topics include: Physical Principles, Instrumentation, Examination Principles Valvular Heart Disease, Chamber Size and Function, Congenital Heart Disease, Cardiac Masses, Pericardial Disease, Contrast and New Applications, and Miscellaneous Topics (Role of Echo)
Echocardiography Exam MCQs (435)
Our question bank for the Echocardiography Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 5 questions
- Cardiovascular - 476 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 8 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 12 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 4 questions
- Nervous - 9 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 13 questions
- Pulmonary - 23 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 27 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 67 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 210 questions
- Causes - 122 questions
- Classification - 44 questions
- Differential - 184 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 280 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 23 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 23 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 87 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 295 questions
- History Physical - 339 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 208 questions
- Patient Education - 7 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 138 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 61 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 89 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Echocardiography Exam Articles (192)
Sinus of Valsalva aneurysm (SOVA) is an abnormal dilatation of the aortic root located between the aortic valve annulus and the sinotubular junctio ...
A vascular ring is a condition in which both the trachea and the esophagus are encircled by vascular structures or its remnants (ligamentous remnan ...
Historically, one landmark of societal progress has been the pattern of disease - specifically, the emergence of non-communicable diseases as signi ...
Aortic valvular atresia is a congenital condition in which the aortic valvular cusps are fused at birth. It frequently forms as a spectrum of malfo ...
Hypotension is a common presentation in the emergency department. At times, the available history ...