Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Cardiology Clerkship Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Cardiology Clerkship Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$59Subscription per month per user
$149Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,215 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 450 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Cardiology USMLE® and COMLEX® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Cardiology Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Cardiology Clerkship Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls cardiology practice exam questions, cardiology shelf assessment questions, cardiology practice test questions, cardiology shelf exam questions, and cardiology qbank questions will help you achieve a top score on the Cardiology USMLE® and COMLEX® Examination. 458 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Cardiology Clerkship Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Cardiology Clerkship Exam Overview
How many hours is the Cardiology Clerkship Exam?
The Cardiology Clerkship Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Cardiology Clerkship Exam?
The Cardiology Clerkship Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Cardiology Clerkship Exam?
Topics include: The Cardiology examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Cardiology that are essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Cardiology Clerkship Exam MCQs (1,215)
Our question bank for the Cardiology Clerkship Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 8 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1382 questions
- Connective Tissue - 26 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 96 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 29 questions
- Genetics - 19 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 32 questions
- Infectious - 59 questions
- Integument - 8 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 13 questions
- Nervous - 36 questions
- Nutrition - 7 questions
- Obstetric - 17 questions
- Oncologic - 17 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 8 questions
- Pulmonary - 84 questions
- Renal - 75 questions
- Surgery - 47 questions
- Toxicology - 32 questions
- Trauma - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 145 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 12 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 338 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 375 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 490 questions
- Classification - 81 questions
- Differential - 507 questions
- Epidemiology - 26 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 457 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 282 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 128 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 12 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 333 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 295 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 15 questions
- History Physical - 1299 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 602 questions
- Patient Education - 30 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 609 questions
- Toxicology - 23 questions
- Treatment Medical - 645 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 10 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 93 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 131 questions
- Drug Information - 117 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 35 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 11 questions
Cardiology Clerkship Exam Articles (450)
Myxomas are the most common primary cardiac tumor. It is estimated that more than 75% of myx ...
Atherosclerosis is one of the major causes of coronary heart disease. According to the 2016 CDC data, heart disease is the leading cause of death i ...
Beta-adrenergic receptors are transmembrane glycoprotein structures that elicit a response inside the cell when interacting with catecholamines. Th ...
Doxorubicin is an anthracycline class medication used to manage and treat various types of malignancies and tumors. It has both FDA-approved and of ...
About 1.5 million patients develop acute myocardial infarction per year in the United States.&nbs ...