Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MCCQE® Part I Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Medical Council of Canada content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MCCQE® Part I Examination.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 17,524 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,469 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination Part I. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical MCCQE Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MCCQE® Part I Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MCCQE questions, MCCQE review questions, and MCCQE board questions will help you achieve a top score on the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination Part I. 4,079 authors and 33 editors have contributed to the development of the MCCQE® Part I Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MCCQE® Part I Examination Overview
How many hours is the MCCQE® Part I Examination?
The MCCQE® Part I Examination is 8 hours.
How many questions is the MCCQE® Part I Examination?
The MCCQE® Part I Examination is 210 questions.
What topics are covered on the MCCQE® Part I Examination?
Topics include: Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Surgery, Psychiatry, and Preventive Medicine & Community Health
MCCQE® Part I Examination MCQs (17,524)
Our question bank for the MCCQE® Part I Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 814 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3176 questions
- Connective Tissue - 400 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 972 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2077 questions
- Eyes - 763 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2755 questions
- Genetics - 671 questions
- Genitourinary - 948 questions
- Growth and Development - 616 questions
- Gynecologic - 875 questions
- Hematologic - 1220 questions
- Infectious - 3856 questions
- Integument - 1658 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2219 questions
- Nervous - 3735 questions
- Nutrition - 421 questions
- Obstetric - 986 questions
- Oncologic - 1635 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1199 questions
- Pulmonary - 2002 questions
- Renal - 937 questions
- Surgery - 1101 questions
- Toxicology - 1021 questions
- Trauma - 1392 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 268 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 148 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 499 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 80 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1854 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 186 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 4917 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 515 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 6408 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 38 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 65 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 55 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 30 questions
- Causes - 10218 questions
- Classification - 1641 questions
- Differential - 8503 questions
- Epidemiology - 500 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4119 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 5139 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1080 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 53 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2529 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3894 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 469 questions
- History Physical - 18966 questions
- Legal - 86 questions
- Pathophysiology - 9981 questions
- Patient Education - 768 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 8417 questions
- Toxicology - 670 questions
- Treatment Medical - 7308 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 91 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 130 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 47 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 72 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1367 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 134 questions
- Clinical Education - 224 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1636 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 13 questions
- Drug Information - 1716 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 428 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 129 questions
MCCQE® Part I Examination Articles (5,469)
Venous leg ulcers (VLUs) are late indicators of chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) and venous hypertension.
Fibrous dysplasia is a typically benign bone lesion characterized by intramedullary fibro-osseous proliferation secondary to altered osteogenesis.
Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA) also called percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) is a minimally invasive procedure to ope ...
Clozapine is an FDA-approved atypical antipsychotic drug for treatment-resistant schizophrenia.&n ...
The presence of focal neurologic findings or mental status changes is predictive of complications following trauma. A neurologic examination helps ...