Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MCCQE® Part I Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Medical Council of Canada topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MCCQE® Part I Examination.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 14,020 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,303 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination Part I. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical MCCQE Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MCCQE® Part I Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MCCQE questions, MCCQE review questions, and MCCQE board questions will help you achieve a top score on the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination Part I. 3,893 authors and 34 editors have contributed to the development of the MCCQE® Part I Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MCCQE® Part I Examination Overview
How many hours is the MCCQE® Part I Examination?
The MCCQE® Part I Examination is 8 hours.
How many questions is the MCCQE® Part I Examination?
The MCCQE® Part I Examination is 210 questions.
What topics are covered on the MCCQE® Part I Examination?
Topics include: Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Surgery, Psychiatry, and Preventive Medicine & Community Health
MCCQE® Part I Examination MCQs (14,020)
Our question bank for the MCCQE® Part I Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 672 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2637 questions
- Connective Tissue - 331 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 796 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1778 questions
- Eyes - 613 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2329 questions
- Genetics - 551 questions
- Genitourinary - 821 questions
- Growth and Development - 519 questions
- Gynecologic - 659 questions
- Hematologic - 961 questions
- Infectious - 3189 questions
- Integument - 1334 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1825 questions
- Nervous - 3210 questions
- Nutrition - 351 questions
- Obstetric - 748 questions
- Oncologic - 1350 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 930 questions
- Pulmonary - 1696 questions
- Renal - 802 questions
- Surgery - 906 questions
- Toxicology - 857 questions
- Trauma - 1173 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 209 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 126 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 411 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 64 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1562 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 142 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 4150 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 373 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5414 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 31 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 52 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 38 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 20 questions
- Causes - 8412 questions
- Classification - 1330 questions
- Differential - 6990 questions
- Epidemiology - 392 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3387 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4269 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 898 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 42 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2048 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3226 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 391 questions
- History Physical - 15620 questions
- Legal - 72 questions
- Pathophysiology - 8246 questions
- Patient Education - 653 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6954 questions
- Toxicology - 561 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6084 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 78 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 108 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 35 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 54 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1132 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 109 questions
- Clinical Education - 213 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1396 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 14 questions
- Drug Information - 1488 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 382 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 112 questions
MCCQE® Part I Examination Articles (5,303)
The clinical term "torticollis" comes from two Latin words: tortum collum, which means twisted neck. Usually, torticollis is not a diagnosis but ra ...
Aural atresia is the absence of a patent ear canal, which may be either acquired or congenital. Acquired aural atresia is most often due to an ...
Compartment syndrome is a condition in which increased tissue pressure within a limited space compromises the circulation and function of the conte ...
As early as 1950, analgesics were recognized as a significant cause of chronic kidney disease, particularly for individuals requiring them long ter ...
Primary hyperaldosteronism (PA) is an under-diagnosed cause of hypertension. The presentation is classically known to occur as a patient with hyper ...