Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
We have 232 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 48 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls calculations questions will help you achieve a top score on the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 45 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Topics include: Calculations in Nursing
Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (232)
Our question bank for the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 29 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 12 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 11 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 15 questions
- Integument - 9 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 11 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 5 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 11 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 7 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Trauma - 8 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 14 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 276 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 45 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 105 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 16 questions
- Classification - 6 questions
- Epidemiology - 19 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 7 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 15 questions
- History Physical - 77 questions
- Pathophysiology - 15 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 143 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 7 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 264 questions
- Drug Information - 9 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 17 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (48)
Most burns are small and are treated at home or by local providers as outpatients. This chapter will focus on the initial resuscitation and m ...
Weight is one of the most important components in science and daily life non-science routines. Weight can be defined as the force exerted on a body ...
A basic understanding of statistical concepts is necessary to effectively evaluate existing literature. Statistical results do not, however, allow ...
Stroke is one of the leading causes of death and long-term disability worldwide.
Incidence is the rate of new cases or events over a specified period for the population at risk for the event. In medicine, the incidence is common ...
Medical providers often rely on evidence-based medicine to guide decision-making in practice. Often a research hypothesis is tested with results pr ...
On January 24, 2006, The Food and Drug Administration (FDA), an entity of the United States of Department of Health and Human Services, published a ...
Three primary methods for calculation of medication dosages exist; Dimensional Analysis, Ratio Proportion, and Formula or Desired Over Have Method. ...
Newborn screening is a state-run healthcare initiative that encompasses the process of parental education, infant screening, appropriate follow-up, ...
Utilizing pharmacy calculations to administer therapeutics to patients correctly is vital to patient treatment. Health care professionals mus ...
Although the arithmetic mean of a set of numbers provides information about the center of that set, researchers need information about how the numb ...
Calories are a measure of energy. "Small" calories (cal) estimate the amount of energy required to raise the temperature of exactly one gram of wat ...
There are 3 primary methods for calculating medication dosages; Dimensional Analysis, Ratio Proportion, and Formula or Desired Over Have Method. We ...
Body surface area was developed as a metric to use in the modulation of various pharmacological therapies and a standard tool by which to index var ...
Worldwide, prostate cancer is the most commonly diagnosed male malignancy and the fourth leading cause of cancer death in men.
Lance Wilcox MSN, RN, CDDN Assistant Professor Arkansas State University - Jonesboro CDDN Bono AR
Iryna H Filippava MS, BS, BSN NCH North Naples CVRN, ACLS, PALS, TNCC Naples FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required