Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
We have 226 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 43 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls calculations questions will help you achieve a top score on the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 36 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Topics include: Calculations in Nursing
Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (226)
Our question bank for the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 29 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 12 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 11 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 14 questions
- Integument - 9 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 11 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 11 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 7 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Trauma - 8 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 274 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 43 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 101 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 16 questions
- Classification - 6 questions
- Epidemiology - 19 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 7 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 14 questions
- History Physical - 72 questions
- Pathophysiology - 12 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 141 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 7 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 264 questions
- Drug Information - 9 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 17 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (43)
Insulin, regular, which is short-acting human insulin, is a synthetic protein hormone, which, just as the naturally occurring endogenous insulin, e ...
A basic understanding of statistical concepts is necessary to effectively evaluate existing literature. Statistical results do not, however, allow ...
Clark's rule is an equation used to calculate pediatric medication dosage based on the known weight of a patient and a known adult dose of medicati ...
In the United States, approximately 500,000 people seek care for burn injuries each year. For civilians, these injuries are typically sustained in ...
The management of type 1 diabetes mellitus entails replacing the actions of the beta cells of the pancreatic islet to detect the needs of insulin a ...
The mean, which is also known as the average, is the total sum of values in a sample divided by the number of values in your sample.
Medical providers often rely on evidence-based medicine to guide decision-making in practice. Often a research hypothesis is tested with results pr ...
Body surface area was developed as a metric to use in the modulation of various pharmacological therapies and a standard tool by which to index var ...
Three primary methods for calculation of medication dosages exist, and these include dimensional analysis, ratio proportion, and formula or desired ...
While major burns can cause considerable local damage and tissue injury, they can also result in a widespread inflammatory response that may affect ...
Since ancient times, children around the world have been afflicted with cystic fibrosis that leads to shortened lifespans. In medieval Europe, thes ...
Stroke is one of the leading causes of death and long-term disability worldwide.
From an etymological perspective, the word “epidemiology” can be divided into the Greek roots “epi,” “demos,” a ...
Young's Rule is an equation used to calculate pediatric medication dosage based on the patient's age and the known recommended adult dose. The defi ...
Sodium nitroprusside (SNP) is a potent vasodilator that first gained FDA approval for the treatment of severe hypertension in 1974. First discovere ...
Lance Wilcox MSN, RN, CDDN Assistant Professor Arkansas State University - Jonesboro CDDN Bono AR
Iryna H Filippava MS, BS, BSN NCH North Naples CVRN, ACLS, PALS, TNCC Naples FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required