Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
We have 232 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 49 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls calculations questions will help you achieve a top score on the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 46 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Topics include: Calculations in Nursing
Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (232)
Our question bank for the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 29 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 14 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 11 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 15 questions
- Integument - 9 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 7 questions
- Nervous - 11 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 5 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 11 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 8 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Trauma - 7 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 278 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 47 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 108 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 15 questions
- Classification - 7 questions
- Epidemiology - 19 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 8 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 15 questions
- History Physical - 78 questions
- Pathophysiology - 14 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 144 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 7 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 263 questions
- Drug Information - 9 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 18 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (49)
The Rule of Nines, also known as the Wallace Rule of Nines, is a tool used by trauma and emergency medicine providers to assess the total body ...
A basic understanding of statistical concepts is necessary to effectively evaluate existing literature. Statistical results do not, however, allow ...
Although mechanical ventilation can be a complex and seemingly elusive topic, expectations are that physicians and healthcare professiona ...
While major burns can cause considerable local damage and tissue injury, they can also result in a widespread inflammatory response that may affect ...
Clark's rule is an equation used to calculate pediatric medication dosage based on the known weight of a patient and a known adult dose of medicati ...
Crystalloid fluids are a subset of intravenous solutions that are frequently used in the clinical setting. Crystalloid fluids are the fir ...
Understanding the concept of drug clearance is essential when determining the dosing of medications. When a medication is administered intravenousl ...
Although the arithmetic mean of a set of numbers provides information about the center of that set, researchers need information about how the numb ...
Sodium nitroprusside (SNP) is a potent vasodilator that first gained FDA approval for the treatment of severe hypertension in 1974. First discovere ...
The effects of many drugs get altered in renal impairment particularly when a drug has renal clearance. Drug doses should be al ...
Regular insulin, a short-acting human insulin, is a synthetic protein hormone, which, just as the naturally occurring endogenous insulin, exerts a ...
Medical providers often rely on evidence-based medicine to guide decision-making in practice. Often a research hypothesis is tested with results pr ...
Fluid management is a critical aspect of patient care, especially in the inpatient medical setting. What makes fluid management both challenging an ...
Determining gestational age is one of the most critical aspects of providing quality prenatal care. Knowing the gestational age allows the obs ...
Weight is one of the most important components in science and daily life non-science routines. Weight can be defined as the force exerted on a body ...
Lance Wilcox MSN, RN, CDDN Assistant Professor Arkansas State University - Jonesboro CDDN Bono AR
Iryna H Filippava MS, BS, BSN NCH North Naples CVRN, ACLS, PALS, TNCC Naples FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required