Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 6,741 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 3,569 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 2 practice questions, COMLEX® level 2 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 2 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 2 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 2 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student. 2,938 authors and 39 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
The COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
The COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
Topics include: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Osteopathic Principles, and Practice, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Surgery
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam MCQs (6,741)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 327 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1411 questions
- Connective Tissue - 161 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 361 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 908 questions
- Eyes - 237 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1236 questions
- Genetics - 255 questions
- Genitourinary - 479 questions
- Growth and Development - 244 questions
- Gynecologic - 316 questions
- Hematologic - 496 questions
- Infectious - 1720 questions
- Integument - 546 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 986 questions
- Nervous - 1595 questions
- Nutrition - 168 questions
- Obstetric - 351 questions
- Oncologic - 592 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 452 questions
- Pulmonary - 820 questions
- Renal - 441 questions
- Surgery - 378 questions
- Toxicology - 414 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 603 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 9 questions
- Anatomy - 1 questions
- Histology - 1 questions
- Pathology - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 89 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 69 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 197 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 36 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 746 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 63 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2354 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 196 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2951 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 18 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 20 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 15 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 6 questions
- Causes - 4198 questions
- Classification - 584 questions
- Differential - 3731 questions
- Epidemiology - 217 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1754 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2230 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 465 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 17 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 987 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1622 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 183 questions
- History Physical - 7792 questions
- Legal - 36 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4138 questions
- Patient Education - 296 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 3430 questions
- Toxicology - 272 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2865 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 54 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 53 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 11 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 43 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 470 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 46 questions
- Clinical Education - 110 questions
- Ventilatory Management - 1 questions
- Vulnerable Populations - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 615 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 24 questions
- Drug Information - 647 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 174 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 48 questions
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam Articles (3,569)
The antibiotic cephalexin is effective against a wide range of gram-positive cocci. It also demonstrates its efficacy against gram-negative ba ...
The cerebellum, located under the posterior cerebral cortex in the posterior cranial fossa, just posterior to the brainstem, has diverse connection ...
The word "anemia" derives from an ancient Greek word meaning "lack of blood." Anemia, like a fever, is not a diagnosis bu ...
The caudate nucleus (CN; plural “caudate nuclei”) is a paired, “C”-shaped subcortical structure which lies deep inside the ...
Gluteus minimus is the smallest muscle of the glutei. It shares many similar characteristics with the gluteus medius, including structure and ...