Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam.
We have 20,933 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 6,084 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 2 practice questions, COMLEX® level 2 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 2 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 2 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 2 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student. 4,427 authors and 50 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
The COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
The COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
Topics include: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Osteopathic Principles, and Practice, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Surgery
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam MCQs (20,933)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 896 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3655 questions
- Connective Tissue - 462 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1184 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2380 questions
- Eyes - 942 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3169 questions
- Genetics - 804 questions
- Genitourinary - 1071 questions
- Growth and Development - 717 questions
- Gynecologic - 990 questions
- Hematologic - 1383 questions
- Infectious - 4344 questions
- Integument - 1907 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2662 questions
- Nervous - 4395 questions
- Nutrition - 493 questions
- Obstetric - 1149 questions
- Oncologic - 1860 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1359 questions
- Pulmonary - 2340 questions
- Renal - 1105 questions
- Surgery - 1319 questions
- Toxicology - 1135 questions
- Trauma - 1628 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 304 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 181 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 614 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 102 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2104 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 267 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5574 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 588 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 7137 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 44 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 85 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 66 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 35 questions
- Causes - 11727 questions
- Classification - 2029 questions
- Differential - 9500 questions
- Epidemiology - 633 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4714 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 5758 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1212 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 63 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2963 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4465 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 518 questions
- History Physical - 21941 questions
- Legal - 118 questions
- Pathophysiology - 11639 questions
- Patient Education - 874 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 9603 questions
- Toxicology - 743 questions
- Treatment Medical - 8259 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 122 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 152 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 54 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 127 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1626 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 170 questions
- Clinical Education - 280 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1798 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 35 questions
- Drug Information - 1873 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 467 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 139 questions
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam Articles (6,084)
Approximately one in four children experience child abuse or neglect in their lifetime. Of maltreated children, 18% are abused physically, 78% ...
Dysgraphia is defined as a difficulty or inability to clearly and correctly communicate through written language. This evaluation requires adjustme ...
Visual acuity is an often overlooked aspect of an emergency or outpatient department visit. Sometimes, this part of the physical exam happens intui ...
Ulcerative colitis is an idiopathic inflammatory condition of the colon which results in diffuse friability and superficial erosions on the colonic ...
Melanocytes arise from neural crest cells and are frequently found in the skin. However, melanocytes are also found in mucosal membranes. Melanocyt ...
Small for gestational age (SGA) is defined as a birth weight of less than 10th percentile for gestational age.
Several medications indicated for antiemetic use produce antimuscarinic effects, most often as part of their adverse effect profiles. This article ...
Presyncope or near-syncope is often ill-defined and may have different meanings to different providers but denotes near fainting or a prodrome of s ...
Vitamin E or tocopherol is a fat-soluble vitamin functioning as an antioxidant, protecting the cell membrane. As with all vitamins, the body does n ...
Assessment and treatment of the five diaphragms fit into the respiratory-circulatory model of osteopathic medicine (OM). Body diaphragms are conven ...
Selective serotonin receptor (5-HT3) antagonists block serotonin both peripherally, on gastrointestinal (GI) vagal nerve terminals, and centrally i ...
Sevoflurane is a halogenated inhalational anesthetic that is FDA approved for the induction and maintenance of general anesthesia in adults and ped ...
Celiac artery compression syndrome is also known as Dunbar syndrome or median arcuate ligament syndrome. It is a rare medical condit ...
The lymphatic system is an important and often underappreciated component of the circulatory, immune, and metabolic systems. It is composed of lymp ...
Lacerations are a pattern of injury in which skin and the underlying tissues are cut or torn. Healthcare providers encounter lacerations regularly. ...
Robert V McJennett DO Private Practice Des Moines University ACOEP St Petersburg FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required