Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam.
We have 20,653 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 6,030 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 2 practice questions, COMLEX® level 2 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 2 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 2 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 2 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student. 4,378 authors and 48 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
The COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
The COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam is 352 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
Topics include: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Osteopathic Principles, and Practice, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Surgery
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam MCQs (20,653)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 886 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3593 questions
- Connective Tissue - 457 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1178 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2328 questions
- Eyes - 941 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3134 questions
- Genetics - 797 questions
- Genitourinary - 1066 questions
- Growth and Development - 717 questions
- Gynecologic - 989 questions
- Hematologic - 1357 questions
- Infectious - 4295 questions
- Integument - 1883 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2649 questions
- Nervous - 4376 questions
- Nutrition - 486 questions
- Obstetric - 1131 questions
- Oncologic - 1826 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1313 questions
- Pulmonary - 2300 questions
- Renal - 1094 questions
- Surgery - 1292 questions
- Toxicology - 1100 questions
- Trauma - 1608 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 277 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 181 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 610 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 104 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2041 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 268 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5332 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 568 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 6832 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 43 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 83 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 67 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 32 questions
- Causes - 11600 questions
- Classification - 1989 questions
- Differential - 9244 questions
- Epidemiology - 587 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4617 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 5649 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1172 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 63 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2942 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4426 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 509 questions
- History Physical - 21693 questions
- Legal - 115 questions
- Pathophysiology - 11500 questions
- Patient Education - 864 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 9403 questions
- Toxicology - 720 questions
- Treatment Medical - 8175 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 123 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 149 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 55 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 123 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1609 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 165 questions
- Clinical Education - 246 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1752 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 12 questions
- Drug Information - 1870 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 463 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 140 questions
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam Articles (6,030)
Learning is the change in the behavior of an organism that is a result of prior experience. ...
Preconception counseling is defined as health education and promotion. The goal of preconception care is health education and promotion, ...
Right bundle branch block (RBBB) is an electrocardiogram finding that occurs when the physiologic electrical conduction system of the heart, specif ...
General anesthesia is a medically-induced loss of consciousness with concurrent loss of protective reflexes due to anesthetic agents. A variety of ...
Volvulus occurs when a loop of intestine twists around itself and the mesentery that supplies it, causing a bowel obstruction. Symptoms includ ...
Ranitidine is FDA-approved for both adults and children aged 1 month to 16 years. Ranitidine, over-the-counter for self-care use without a prescrip ...
I-131 scan is a non-invasive radionucleotide scan used for imaging of functional thyroid tissue and thyroid cancer remnant/metastasis. Theranostics ...
Several types of reflexes can be tested as part of a physical examination and these all reveal something about the status of the elements of the ne ...
The FDA-approved indication for intravenous (IV) phenylephrine hydrochloride is for increasing blood pressure in adults with clinically significant ...
The testes are male sex glands that have both an endocrine and exocrine function. The testes are oval-shaped reproductive structures that are ...
The stature or height of an individual is an inherent characteristic that constitutes one of the parameters of personal identification. In layman&r ...
Cadmium is a heavy metal that causes direct harm to humans in several forms. It is regularly found with other heavy metals such as zinc, ...
CD4 count is a laboratory test that measures CD-4 T lymphocytes (T cells) via flow cytometry. This test is an important parameter in HIV ...
Bowel perforation results from insult or injury to the mucosa of the bowel wall resulting from a violation of the closed system. This exposes the s ...
Ocrelizumab is an FDA approved CD20-directed humanized monoclonal antibody indicated for the treatment of adult patients with primary progressive o ...
Robert V McJennett DO Private Practice Des Moines University ACOEP St Petersburg FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required