Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam.
We have 20,807 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 6,043 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 2 practice questions, COMLEX® level 2 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 2 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 2 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 2 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student. 4,393 authors and 48 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
The COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
The COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
Topics include: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Osteopathic Principles, and Practice, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Surgery
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam MCQs (20,807)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 896 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3617 questions
- Connective Tissue - 460 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1182 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2354 questions
- Eyes - 940 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3147 questions
- Genetics - 803 questions
- Genitourinary - 1075 questions
- Growth and Development - 719 questions
- Gynecologic - 992 questions
- Hematologic - 1369 questions
- Infectious - 4327 questions
- Integument - 1896 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2667 questions
- Nervous - 4398 questions
- Nutrition - 489 questions
- Obstetric - 1139 questions
- Oncologic - 1838 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1351 questions
- Pulmonary - 2333 questions
- Renal - 1096 questions
- Surgery - 1309 questions
- Toxicology - 1122 questions
- Trauma - 1619 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 299 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 181 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 611 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 103 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2079 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 268 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5467 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 584 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 7015 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 44 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 85 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 67 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 34 questions
- Causes - 11700 questions
- Classification - 2024 questions
- Differential - 9398 questions
- Epidemiology - 592 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4677 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 5711 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1205 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 63 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2954 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4443 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 512 questions
- History Physical - 21858 questions
- Legal - 118 questions
- Pathophysiology - 11598 questions
- Patient Education - 870 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 9528 questions
- Toxicology - 737 questions
- Treatment Medical - 8237 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 123 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 153 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 54 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 126 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1622 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 168 questions
- Clinical Education - 275 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1787 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 12 questions
- Drug Information - 1872 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 467 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 139 questions
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam Articles (6,043)
Clinicians frequently encounter patients with a complaint of "all my joints hurt." Although many physicians get excited about diagnosing a rar ...
Tarsal tunnel syndrome sometimes referred to as tibial nerve dysfunction or posterior tibial nerve neuralgia, is an entrapment neuropathy that ...
Peritonsillar abscess, also known as quinsy, is the localized collection of pus in peritonsillar space between the tonsillar capsule and superior c ...
Ankyloglossia, also known as tongue-tie, is a short lingual frenum that interferes with normal tongue movement. Prevalence has been estimated to be ...
Lacunar syndromes are clinical manifestations of lacunar infarctions. Lacunar infarctions are defined as small subcortical lesions with a size of l ...
Radiation therapy is frequently used in medicine as both a curative and palliative treatment modality. If a neoplasm metastasizes to the spine, pat ...
Rickettsia is a group of vector-borne organisms that cause acute febrile illnesses throughout the world. While the clinical presentations ...
Pulmonary hypoplasia is a rare congenital anomaly characterized by incomplete development of the lung tissue. There are impaired gaseous exchange a ...
A stoma is the exteriorization of a loop of bowel from the anterior abdominal wall, done during a surgical procedure. It is done for diversion or d ...
Rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) is a primitive pediatric malignant soft tissue sarcoma of skeletal muscle phenotype that originates from a primitive mesench ...
The need for mechanical ventilation is one of the most common causes of admission to the intensive care unit.
Basic skin lesions divide into primary, secondary, and special types. The term lichenification is classed as a secondary skin lesion wherein the ch ...
Nifedipine is a calcium channel blocker that belongs to the dihydropyridine subclass. It is primarily used as an antihypertensive and antiangi ...
Hepatic adenomas, also called hepatocellular adenomas, are rare but benign epithelial tumors of the liver frequently associated with women of repro ...
Following its relatively recent birth in the 1700s from the pioneering work of Dr. Bernardino Ramazzini, occupational medicine has grown to encompa ...
Robert V McJennett DO Private Practice Des Moines University ACOEP St Petersburg FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required