Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam.
We have 20,889 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 6,065 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 2 practice questions, COMLEX® level 2 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 2 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 2 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 2 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student. 4,414 authors and 49 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
The COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
The COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
Topics include: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Osteopathic Principles, and Practice, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Surgery
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam MCQs (20,889)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 896 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3641 questions
- Connective Tissue - 462 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1185 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2376 questions
- Eyes - 942 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3161 questions
- Genetics - 804 questions
- Genitourinary - 1074 questions
- Growth and Development - 718 questions
- Gynecologic - 990 questions
- Hematologic - 1374 questions
- Infectious - 4341 questions
- Integument - 1908 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2667 questions
- Nervous - 4404 questions
- Nutrition - 491 questions
- Obstetric - 1141 questions
- Oncologic - 1842 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1358 questions
- Pulmonary - 2339 questions
- Renal - 1100 questions
- Surgery - 1317 questions
- Toxicology - 1133 questions
- Trauma - 1625 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 303 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 181 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 612 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 102 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2098 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 268 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5545 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 588 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 7103 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 44 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 85 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 67 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 34 questions
- Causes - 11740 questions
- Classification - 2027 questions
- Differential - 9476 questions
- Epidemiology - 599 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4715 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 5745 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1211 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 63 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2963 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4460 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 516 questions
- History Physical - 21940 questions
- Legal - 118 questions
- Pathophysiology - 11643 questions
- Patient Education - 875 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 9591 questions
- Toxicology - 744 questions
- Treatment Medical - 8266 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 122 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 152 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 54 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 127 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1627 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 168 questions
- Clinical Education - 280 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1801 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 12 questions
- Drug Information - 1877 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 468 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 139 questions
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam Articles (6,065)
Cat Scratch disease (Cat Scratch Fever) causes a febrile illness with subacute regional lymphadenopathy. The agent of infection is
is an amalgamation of psychological symptoms resulting in a loss of contact with reality. The current thinking is that a ...
Urinary bladder catheterization is performed for both therapeutic and diagnostic purposes.
Echocardiography uses ultrasound waves that obtain cardiac views of the heart and great vessels probed with an ultrasound probe.
Nevus of Ota is a benign melanosis which primarily involves the region of the trigeminal nerve distribution. The first and second division of the t ...
Myelin sheath is a fatty product formed from specific neuroglial cells that provides numerous vital supporting functions as well as increases the r ...
Riedel fibrosing thyroiditis is a rare disease characterized by chronic inflammation and fibrosis of the thyroid gland. It is also known ...
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is defined as the presence of kidney damage or an estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) less than 60 m ...
The thoracic aorta consists of the aortic root, ascending aorta, aortic arch, and the descending aorta.
Candesartan is an oral angiotensin II receptor blocker. It is available as a pro-drug, candesartan cilexetil, which undergoes hydrolysis in the gas ...
Pulmonary vasoconstriction is a physiological phenomenon and mechanism in response to alveolar hypoxia or low oxygen partial pressures in the ...
Platelets are the smallest blood cells, typically around 2μm in diameter and anucleated, with an average lifespan of 7 to 10 days in h ...
Idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus (iNPH) (G91.2 by ICD-10), a potentially reversible cause of dementia, is the most common form of hydroceph ...
Parathyroid carcinoma is a rare, malignant neoplasm originating from the parathyroid gland. The normal weight and size of the parathyroid glands va ...
Simvastatin is an oral HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor indicated as an adjunct to diet. It is a semi-synthetic derivative of lovastatin, the first ...
Robert V McJennett DO Private Practice Des Moines University ACOEP St Petersburg FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required