Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam.
We have 20,842 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 6,043 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 2 practice questions, COMLEX® level 2 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 2 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 2 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 2 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student. 4,394 authors and 49 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
The COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
The COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
Topics include: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Osteopathic Principles, and Practice, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Surgery
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam MCQs (20,842)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 896 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3625 questions
- Connective Tissue - 462 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1182 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2367 questions
- Eyes - 939 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3155 questions
- Genetics - 804 questions
- Genitourinary - 1074 questions
- Growth and Development - 719 questions
- Gynecologic - 992 questions
- Hematologic - 1370 questions
- Infectious - 4332 questions
- Integument - 1899 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2670 questions
- Nervous - 4401 questions
- Nutrition - 490 questions
- Obstetric - 1140 questions
- Oncologic - 1841 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1351 questions
- Pulmonary - 2336 questions
- Renal - 1098 questions
- Surgery - 1311 questions
- Toxicology - 1126 questions
- Trauma - 1622 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 299 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 181 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 611 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 103 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2087 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 268 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5499 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 584 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 7051 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 44 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 85 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 67 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 34 questions
- Causes - 11719 questions
- Classification - 2024 questions
- Differential - 9430 questions
- Epidemiology - 595 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4692 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 5728 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1208 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 63 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2958 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4451 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 513 questions
- History Physical - 21891 questions
- Legal - 118 questions
- Pathophysiology - 11621 questions
- Patient Education - 872 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 9555 questions
- Toxicology - 739 questions
- Treatment Medical - 8248 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 123 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 152 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 54 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 126 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1623 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 168 questions
- Clinical Education - 277 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1793 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 12 questions
- Drug Information - 1872 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 467 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 139 questions
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam Articles (6,043)
Neuromas are benign tumors of the nervous system most commonly arising from non-neural nervous tissue, although they are not considered neopla ...
Athetoid cerebral palsy, also known as dyskinetic cerebral palsy, is a subtype of cerebral palsy (CP). Cerebral palsy is a group of non-progressive ...
Poorly controlled hypertension (HTN) affects several systems such as the cardiovascular, renal, cerebrovascular, and retina. The damage to these sy ...
Turner syndrome, also referred to as congenital ovarian hypoplasia syndrome, was first described by Henri Turner, an Oklahoma physician in 1938.
The metatarsal bones are the bones of the forefoot that connect the distal aspects of the cuneiform (medial, intermediate and lateral) bones and cu ...
Bronchioloalveolar carcinoma (BAC) is a variant of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that, in recent years, has received a new identity and nomenc ...
Atopy is a predisposition to respond immunologically to diverse antigensallergens, leading to CD4+ Th2 differentiation and ove ...
Chronic cholecystitis is a chronic condition caused by ongoing inflammation of the gallbladder resulting in mechanical or physiological dysfunction ...
Fat embolism (FE) and fat embolism syndrome(FES) are a clinical phenomenon that are characterized by systemic dissemination of fat emboli ...
High-altitude pulmonary edema (HAPE) is a potentially life-threatening condition involving a form of noncardiogenic pulmonary edema thought to ...
The normal pericardium is 1 to 2 mm thick and is comprised of an outer fibrous layer and an inner serous layer (which further subdivides into a vis ...
Atypical fibroxanthoma is a rare, low-grade superficial sarcoma that frequently presents as a red nodule or plaque. It is considered a superficial ...
Lupus erythematosus (LE) is an inflammatory connective tissue disorder characterized by pathogenic autoantibodies, immune complex formation, deposi ...
Basilar skull fractures, usually caused by substantial blunt force trauma, involve at least one of the bones that compose the base of the skull. Ba ...
Obturator herniae are uncommon presentations of abdominal pain, comprising <0.04% of all herniae ...
Robert V McJennett DO Private Practice Des Moines University ACOEP St Petersburg FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required