Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 16,967 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,983 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 1 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 1 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 1 practice questions, COMLEX® level 1 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 1 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 1 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 1 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. 3,728 authors and 47 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 1 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Behavioral Science, Biochemistry, Genetics, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Immunology, Microbiology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice, Pathology, Pharmacology, and Physiology
COMLEX® Level 1 exam MCQs (16,967)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 1 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 719 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3302 questions
- Connective Tissue - 347 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1175 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2327 questions
- Eyes - 854 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2002 questions
- Genetics - 891 questions
- Genitourinary - 717 questions
- Growth and Development - 866 questions
- Gynecologic - 521 questions
- Hematologic - 1093 questions
- Infectious - 2314 questions
- Integument - 1106 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3592 questions
- Nervous - 5404 questions
- Nutrition - 388 questions
- Obstetric - 444 questions
- Oncologic - 1374 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 687 questions
- Pulmonary - 1397 questions
- Renal - 757 questions
- Surgery - 1124 questions
- Toxicology - 975 questions
- Trauma - 1856 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 68 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 60 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 314 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 30 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2510 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 68 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5879 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 204 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 7504 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 8 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 62 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 36 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 18 questions
- Causes - 9966 questions
- Classification - 1572 questions
- Differential - 4267 questions
- Epidemiology - 404 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1971 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3204 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 427 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 24 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1446 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2201 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 270 questions
- History Physical - 16754 questions
- Legal - 43 questions
- Pathophysiology - 13001 questions
- Patient Education - 249 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6599 questions
- Toxicology - 663 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4612 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 36 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 21 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 15 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 36 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 987 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 74 questions
- Clinical Education - 114 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1662 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 55 questions
- Drug Information - 2555 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 601 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 313 questions
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Articles (4,983)
Human bites account for a relatively low percentage (3%) of the total bites encountered in the ED, but they have the potential for severe morbidity ...
Smooth muscle is found throughout the body where it serves a variety of functions. It is in the stomach and intestines where it helps with dig ...
To maintain homeostasis, the human body employs many physiological adaptations. One of these is maintaining an acid-base balance. In the absence of ...
Xanthochromia was originally a broad term used to describe the pigmentation of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) as pink or yellow.
Penile erection or tumescence refers to the physiologic process during which the penis becomes engorged with blood, usually in response to sexual a ...
Nearly every function in living beings depends on proteins. They account for 50% of the dry mass of cells and play a role in everything an organism ...
The Moyamoya disease (MMD) was first described in Japanese literature in 1957. Suzuki and Takaku first named it as “moyamoya disease” i ...
APUDomas, currently known as neuroendocrine tumors (NETs), are a group of heterogeneous tumors that arise from the diffuse neuroendocrine system. T ...
Acetazolamide is a diuretic and carbonic anhydrase inhibitor medication that is used to treat several illnesses.
Annular pancreas (AP) is a rare congenital anomaly characterized by partial or complete circumferential encasement of the second part of the duoden ...
Acyclovir is an agent used to treat infections caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). It is FDA approved to treat genital herpes and HSV encepha ...
The lymphatic system is composed of lymphatic vessels and lymphoid organs such as the thymus, tonsils, lymph nodes, and the spleen. These assist in ...
Folinic acid (5-formyltetrahydrofolate ([R, S]5-CHOFH4)) is a naturally occurring, reduced form, of folic acid commonly known in clinical practice ...
Breathing is a complex process that relies heavily on the coordinated action of the muscles of respiration and the control center in the brain. The ...
Benzoyl peroxide is an over-the-counter topical medication and is also an FDA-approved prescription medication for the treatment of acne vulgaris. ...
Robert V McJennett DO Private Practice Des Moines University ACOEP St Petersburg FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required