Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam.
We have 17,448 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,098 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 1 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 1 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 1 practice questions, COMLEX® level 1 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 1 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 1 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 1 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. 3,805 authors and 49 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 1 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Behavioral Science, Biochemistry, Genetics, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Immunology, Microbiology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice, Pathology, Pharmacology, and Physiology
COMLEX® Level 1 exam MCQs (17,448)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 1 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 748 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3396 questions
- Connective Tissue - 362 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1206 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2381 questions
- Eyes - 864 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2064 questions
- Genetics - 921 questions
- Genitourinary - 732 questions
- Growth and Development - 884 questions
- Gynecologic - 529 questions
- Hematologic - 1137 questions
- Infectious - 2385 questions
- Integument - 1145 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3630 questions
- Nervous - 5503 questions
- Nutrition - 403 questions
- Obstetric - 447 questions
- Oncologic - 1471 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 745 questions
- Pulmonary - 1421 questions
- Renal - 774 questions
- Surgery - 1147 questions
- Toxicology - 1048 questions
- Trauma - 1866 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 76 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 61 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 336 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 30 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2585 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 68 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 6296 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 223 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 8010 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 72 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 35 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 21 questions
- Causes - 10214 questions
- Classification - 1584 questions
- Differential - 4622 questions
- Epidemiology - 466 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2186 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3437 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 447 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 26 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1565 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2283 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 294 questions
- History Physical - 17252 questions
- Legal - 43 questions
- Pathophysiology - 13418 questions
- Patient Education - 251 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6952 questions
- Toxicology - 723 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4711 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 36 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 22 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 15 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 44 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1002 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 75 questions
- Clinical Education - 122 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1718 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 78 questions
- Drug Information - 2621 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 631 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 321 questions
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Articles (5,098)
Philadelphia chromosome (Ph), named after the city where it was first described, was described for the first time by Nowell and Hungerford in 1960, ...
Scrub typhus is an infectious disease caused by the rickettsial bacterium . The causative organism displays high lev ...
The human vertebral column or spine has five distinct anatomical regions named cervical, thoracic, lumbar, and sacral spine. However, the cerv ...
Kidney transplantation is often the preferred treatment for those with end-stage renal disease. The ...
Acarbose is FDA approved for the treatment of adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus as an adjunct to diet only or diet and exercise, depen ...
Pneumoconiosis is any lung disease caused by the inhalation of organic or nonorganic airborne dust and fibers. Patients usually encounter thes ...
Doxorubicin is an antibiotic derived from the bacterium. It has had wide use as a chemotherapeutic agent since the ...
Leucovorin is a 5-formyl derivative of folic acid, used in biochemical reactions without having to undergo reduction. Leucovorin is FDA indica ...
The thyroid is an endocrine gland located just below the cricoid cartilage in the neck, and it is composed of both the right and the left lobes sep ...
Chloroquine (CQ) is used to prevent and treat malaria and amebiasis, while hy ...
Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome (BWS) is the most common overgrowth syndrome. The condition was named after American pediatric pathologist John Bruce B ...
Tamoxifen is indicated for the treatment of breast cancer in a variety of settings. It should be noted that evidence suggests that patients with es ...
Clindamycin is FDA-approved to treat septicemia, intra-abdominal infections, lower respiratory infections, gynecological infections, bone, and join ...
Syndactyly is one of the most common congenital anomalies of the extremities. Syndactyly refers to the soft tissue and/or osseous fusion of ad ...
Robert V McJennett DO Private Practice Des Moines University ACOEP St Petersburg FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required