Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 14,897 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,830 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 1 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 1 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 1 practice questions, COMLEX® level 1 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 1 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 1 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 1 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. 3,526 authors and 35 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 1 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Behavioral Science, Biochemistry, Genetics, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Immunology, Microbiology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice, Pathology, Pharmacology, and Physiology
COMLEX® Level 1 exam MCQs (14,897)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 1 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 661 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2992 questions
- Connective Tissue - 313 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1067 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2122 questions
- Eyes - 762 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1782 questions
- Genetics - 797 questions
- Genitourinary - 634 questions
- Growth and Development - 785 questions
- Gynecologic - 440 questions
- Hematologic - 971 questions
- Infectious - 1981 questions
- Integument - 1017 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3277 questions
- Nervous - 4959 questions
- Nutrition - 331 questions
- Obstetric - 377 questions
- Oncologic - 1270 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 620 questions
- Pulmonary - 1217 questions
- Renal - 626 questions
- Surgery - 995 questions
- Toxicology - 927 questions
- Trauma - 1687 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 14 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 65 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 53 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 276 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 18 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2220 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 52 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5420 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 173 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 6907 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 8 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 62 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 32 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 16 questions
- Causes - 8826 questions
- Classification - 1359 questions
- Differential - 4017 questions
- Epidemiology - 379 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1843 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2878 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 383 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 19 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1291 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1961 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 245 questions
- History Physical - 15015 questions
- Legal - 35 questions
- Pathophysiology - 11744 questions
- Patient Education - 220 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5973 questions
- Toxicology - 642 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4071 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 29 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 21 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 9 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 41 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 883 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 60 questions
- Clinical Education - 118 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1478 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 69 questions
- Drug Information - 2329 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 544 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 290 questions
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Articles (4,830)
Soft tissue sarcomas (STS) are a group of more than 60 different neoplasms that can originate from any location throughout the human body, and they ...
Bombesin (BBS, BB), is a 14-amino acid neurohormone polypeptide, derived initially from amphibians with a wide range of physiological eff ...
The posterior neck triangle is a clinically relevant anatomic region that contains many important vascular and neural structures. The clinical aspe ...
Acromegaly and gigantism are disorders of growth hormone hypersecretion. The most common cause is a growth hormone (GH) secreting adenoma in the pi ...
Bursitis is the general term used to describe inflammation of any bursae. The bursae are the cavitary structures lined with synovial tissue that cu ...