Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam.
We have 17,373 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,078 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 1 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 1 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 1 practice questions, COMLEX® level 1 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 1 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 1 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 1 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. 3,795 authors and 48 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 1 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Behavioral Science, Biochemistry, Genetics, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Immunology, Microbiology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice, Pathology, Pharmacology, and Physiology
COMLEX® Level 1 exam MCQs (17,373)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 1 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 746 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3385 questions
- Connective Tissue - 359 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1200 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2377 questions
- Eyes - 864 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2046 questions
- Genetics - 918 questions
- Genitourinary - 730 questions
- Growth and Development - 883 questions
- Gynecologic - 529 questions
- Hematologic - 1122 questions
- Infectious - 2370 questions
- Integument - 1142 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3631 questions
- Nervous - 5490 questions
- Nutrition - 400 questions
- Obstetric - 445 questions
- Oncologic - 1437 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 745 questions
- Pulmonary - 1419 questions
- Renal - 769 questions
- Surgery - 1144 questions
- Toxicology - 1039 questions
- Trauma - 1863 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 76 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 61 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 327 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 30 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2572 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 69 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 6230 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 225 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 7933 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 72 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 36 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 21 questions
- Causes - 10214 questions
- Classification - 1585 questions
- Differential - 4578 questions
- Epidemiology - 429 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2175 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3413 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 443 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 26 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1562 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2274 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 283 questions
- History Physical - 17188 questions
- Legal - 43 questions
- Pathophysiology - 13395 questions
- Patient Education - 252 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6912 questions
- Toxicology - 717 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4687 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 36 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 22 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 15 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 44 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1003 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 75 questions
- Clinical Education - 122 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1707 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 55 questions
- Drug Information - 2599 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 624 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 318 questions
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Articles (5,078)
Salivary gland neoplasms encompass a wide array of different histologies and locations, including the parotid, submandibular gland, sublingual glan ...
Globally, there are more than 200 million pregnancies each year. Of these pregnancies, more than 40% are unintended. Unintended does not imply unwa ...
Stimulants have been abused for hundreds, if not thousands, of years because they can increase a person's ability to maintain focus and work f ...
Hypercortisolism (HCM) refers to the clinical state resulting from excessive tissue exposure to cortisol and/or other related glucocorticoids. It i ...
The posterior humeral circumflex artery (PHCA) originates from the third part of the axillary artery immediately posterior to the origin of th ...
To discuss moisturizers of the skin, we need a brief discussion on the skin barrier structure and function and the mechanism of maintaining water b ...
Thrombin is a serine endopeptidase. The enzyme has been extensively studied and researched throughout the years for biotherapeutic purposes.
Widespread bisphosphonate (BP) use to treat various medical conditions led to increased recognition of their possible association with osteone ...
Histologically, the majority of esophageal cancers are divided into squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) and adenocarcinoma (ADCA). In the past 3 decades, ...
The pancreas is a composite organ, which has exocrine and endocrine functions. The endocrine portion is arranged as discrete islets of Langerhans, ...
The sacrum contributes to several musculoskeletal and visceral health conditions. The spinal segment plays a primary role in the transmission of we ...
Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) is a classical hallucinogen originally synthesized by Albert Hoffman. He accidentally concocted the drug while mak ...
Liver lesions have a broad spectrum of pathologies ranging from benign liver lesions such as hemangiomas to malignant lesions such as primary hepat ...
Diseases of the appendix come in two varieties: infectious/inflammatory or neoplastic etiologies. The latter can come in the form of epithelial, ne ...
The aorta is the main artery of the human body. It arises from the left ventricle of the heart and travels superiorly to form the ascending aorta. ...
Robert V McJennett DO Private Practice Des Moines University ACOEP St Petersburg FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required