Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 16,269 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,986 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 1 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 1 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 1 practice questions, COMLEX® level 1 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 1 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 1 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 1 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. 3,738 authors and 34 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 1 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Behavioral Science, Biochemistry, Genetics, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Immunology, Microbiology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice, Pathology, Pharmacology, and Physiology
COMLEX® Level 1 exam MCQs (16,269)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 1 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 713 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3220 questions
- Connective Tissue - 336 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1139 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2290 questions
- Eyes - 799 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1908 questions
- Genetics - 879 questions
- Genitourinary - 673 questions
- Growth and Development - 841 questions
- Gynecologic - 495 questions
- Hematologic - 1074 questions
- Infectious - 2188 questions
- Integument - 1089 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3479 questions
- Nervous - 5203 questions
- Nutrition - 369 questions
- Obstetric - 406 questions
- Oncologic - 1377 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 694 questions
- Pulmonary - 1321 questions
- Renal - 694 questions
- Surgery - 1079 questions
- Toxicology - 1008 questions
- Trauma - 1783 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 8 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 73 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 56 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 307 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 23 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2429 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 57 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5920 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 199 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 7557 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 9 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 69 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 33 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 20 questions
- Causes - 9580 questions
- Classification - 1465 questions
- Differential - 4328 questions
- Epidemiology - 433 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2038 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3155 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 415 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 22 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1435 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2122 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 272 questions
- History Physical - 16195 questions
- Legal - 40 questions
- Pathophysiology - 12647 questions
- Patient Education - 236 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6522 questions
- Toxicology - 692 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4412 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 33 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 19 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 12 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 42 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 944 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 69 questions
- Clinical Education - 116 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1628 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 74 questions
- Drug Information - 2519 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 598 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 305 questions
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Articles (4,986)
Periventricular-intraventricular hemorrhage (PIVH) is a disease process that affects the premature newborn infant. Hemorrhage occurs when vess ...
Hypothyroidism results from low levels of thyroid hormone with varied etiology and manifestations. Untreated hypothyroidism increases morbidity and ...
Evaluating a patient who presents with cardiac symptoms is a complex and multi-step process. In addition to obtaining a thorough history, a detaile ...
Serotonin syndrome is a potentially life-threatening condition precipitated by the use of serotonergic drugs. It may be a consequence of therapeuti ...
Comprehension of the anatomy of the spinal cord and their respective functions is paramount when diagnosing and managing spinal cord infarction (SC ...