Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam.
We have 17,257 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,049 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 1 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 1 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 1 practice questions, COMLEX® level 1 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 1 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 1 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 1 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. 3,774 authors and 47 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 1 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Behavioral Science, Biochemistry, Genetics, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Immunology, Microbiology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice, Pathology, Pharmacology, and Physiology
COMLEX® Level 1 exam MCQs (17,257)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 1 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 738 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3354 questions
- Connective Tissue - 358 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1192 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2357 questions
- Eyes - 858 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2038 questions
- Genetics - 909 questions
- Genitourinary - 727 questions
- Growth and Development - 872 questions
- Gynecologic - 530 questions
- Hematologic - 1116 questions
- Infectious - 2356 questions
- Integument - 1128 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3623 questions
- Nervous - 5461 questions
- Nutrition - 398 questions
- Obstetric - 445 questions
- Oncologic - 1417 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 736 questions
- Pulmonary - 1415 questions
- Renal - 765 questions
- Surgery - 1139 questions
- Toxicology - 1015 questions
- Trauma - 1863 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 75 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 61 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 323 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 30 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2545 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 69 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 6122 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 226 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 7808 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 11 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 69 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 36 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 20 questions
- Causes - 10150 questions
- Classification - 1581 questions
- Differential - 4501 questions
- Epidemiology - 421 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2111 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3351 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 437 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 25 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1531 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2249 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 279 questions
- History Physical - 17065 questions
- Legal - 43 questions
- Pathophysiology - 13281 questions
- Patient Education - 251 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6830 questions
- Toxicology - 698 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4658 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 36 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 22 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 15 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 44 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 998 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 75 questions
- Clinical Education - 123 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1692 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 55 questions
- Drug Information - 2582 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 619 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 316 questions
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Articles (5,049)
The hymen is a thin membrane of stratified squamous epithelium circumscribing the vaginal introitus. When the hymen does not spontaneously rupture ...
Abnormal uterine bleeding associated with ovulatory dysfunction (AUB-O) or anovulatory bleeding, is non-cyclic uterine bleeding characterized by ir ...
Neurofibromatosis-1 (NF-1) or Von Recklinghausen disease is one of the inheritable neurocutaneous disorders manifested by developmental changes in ...
Vasculitides are a group of highly variable disorders characterized by inflammation of the vessel walls in various organ systems. Vasculitis can ta ...
The Eustachian tube is named after the Italian anatomist, Bartolomeo Eustachi, who observed that it was a canal that connected the nasoph ...
Fibrinogen is a 340kDa hexameric plasma glycoprotein synthesized by the liver. There are three different genes on chromosome 4 which encode the syn ...
Chronic liver disease (CLD) is a progressive deterioration of liver functions for more than six months, which includes synthesis of clotting factor ...
Cinacalcet hydrochloride classifies as a "calcimimetic." Its primary indication is to reduce the parathyroid hormone level in patients with seconda ...
Bronchioloalveolar carcinoma (BAC) is a variant of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that, in recent years, has received a new identity and nomenc ...
The esophagus is a muscular channel that carries food from the pharynx to the stomach. It starts with the upper esophageal sphincter, formed in par ...
Thrombin is a serine endopeptidase. The enzyme has been extensively studied and researched throughout the years for biotherapeutic purposes.
Body surface area was developed as a metric to use in the modulation of various pharmacological therapies and a standard tool by which to index var ...
Bombesin (BBS, BB), is a 14-amino acid neurohormone polypeptide, derived initially from amphibians with a wide range of physiological eff ...
Mitomycin is an antibiotic medication approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in the systemic therapy of metastatic&nb ...
Measurement of head circumference, or OFC (occipital frontal circumference), is a reflection of head growth and is a useful tool in tracking and mo ...
Robert V McJennett DO Private Practice Des Moines University ACOEP St Petersburg FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required