Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$99Subscription per month per user
$239Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 13,794 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,663 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 1 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 1 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 1 practice questions, COMLEX® level 1 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 1 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 1 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 1 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. 3,452 authors and 31 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 1 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Behavioral Science, Biochemistry, Genetics, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Immunology, Microbiology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice, Pathology, Pharmacology, and Physiology
COMLEX® Level 1 exam MCQs (13,794)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 1 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 612 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2793 questions
- Connective Tissue - 306 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1010 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1975 questions
- Eyes - 732 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1690 questions
- Genetics - 729 questions
- Genitourinary - 614 questions
- Growth and Development - 737 questions
- Gynecologic - 422 questions
- Hematologic - 879 questions
- Infectious - 1812 questions
- Integument - 947 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3125 questions
- Nervous - 4686 questions
- Nutrition - 315 questions
- Obstetric - 351 questions
- Oncologic - 1195 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 525 questions
- Pulmonary - 1145 questions
- Renal - 594 questions
- Surgery - 941 questions
- Toxicology - 836 questions
- Trauma - 1615 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 26 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 54 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 46 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 245 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 14 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2047 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 46 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5069 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 142 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 6439 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 5 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 48 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 25 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 14 questions
- Causes - 8247 questions
- Classification - 1271 questions
- Differential - 3682 questions
- Epidemiology - 339 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1695 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2619 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 337 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 17 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1195 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1851 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 216 questions
- History Physical - 14015 questions
- Legal - 32 questions
- Pathophysiology - 10985 questions
- Patient Education - 195 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5489 questions
- Toxicology - 583 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3743 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 28 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 19 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 9 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 33 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 843 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 52 questions
- Clinical Education - 113 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1348 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 67 questions
- Drug Information - 2151 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 499 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 268 questions
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Articles (4,663)
Atazanavir is indicated for the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-1 infection.  ...
Sympathomimetic agents are used to augment the endogenous catecholamines of the sympathetic nervous system for therapeutic benefit. The body has a ...
Plasma, also known as blood plasma, appears light-yellowish or straw-colored. It serves as the liquid base for whole blood. Whole blood minus eryth ...
The brachial artery is the extension of the axillary artery starting at the lower margin of the teres major muscle and is the major artery of ...
Arthrocentesis is a procedure performed to aspirate synovial fluid from a joint cavity. It has both diagnostic and therapeutic uses. While art ...