Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam.
We have 16,648 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,025 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 1 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 1 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 1 practice questions, COMLEX® level 1 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 1 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 1 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 1 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 1 examination. 3,764 authors and 35 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 1 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 1 exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 1 exam?
Topics include: Anatomy, Behavioral Science, Biochemistry, Genetics, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Immunology, Microbiology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice, Pathology, Pharmacology, and Physiology
COMLEX® Level 1 exam MCQs (16,648)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 1 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 725 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3273 questions
- Connective Tissue - 341 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1166 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2322 questions
- Eyes - 816 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1972 questions
- Genetics - 905 questions
- Genitourinary - 689 questions
- Growth and Development - 861 questions
- Gynecologic - 504 questions
- Hematologic - 1099 questions
- Infectious - 2248 questions
- Integument - 1115 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3524 questions
- Nervous - 5279 questions
- Nutrition - 374 questions
- Obstetric - 419 questions
- Oncologic - 1408 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 710 questions
- Pulmonary - 1356 questions
- Renal - 713 questions
- Surgery - 1093 questions
- Toxicology - 1020 questions
- Trauma - 1806 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 8 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 75 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 57 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 319 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 24 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2483 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 62 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 6030 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 214 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 7700 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 9 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 71 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 34 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 20 questions
- Causes - 9733 questions
- Classification - 1500 questions
- Differential - 4420 questions
- Epidemiology - 442 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2077 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3238 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 424 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 22 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1479 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2171 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 282 questions
- History Physical - 16522 questions
- Legal - 41 questions
- Pathophysiology - 12876 questions
- Patient Education - 240 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6663 questions
- Toxicology - 705 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4522 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 34 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 19 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 13 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 44 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 955 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 73 questions
- Clinical Education - 116 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1669 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 75 questions
- Drug Information - 2572 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 608 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 311 questions
COMLEX® Level 1 exam Articles (5,025)
Left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) is the central measure of left ventricular systolic function. LVEF is the fraction of chamber volume ejec ...
Tonsil cancer is the most common form of oropharyngeal malignancy, and its incidence is sharply rising due to the increasing prevale ...
Neuromuscular blocking agents are commonly used to paralyze patients requiring intubation whether in an emergency as a life-saving intervention or& ...
The area between the lumbar vertebral bodies and sacral vertebral bodies is a transition zone at increased risk of injury due to the change in biom ...
The muscles of the back are separated into extrinsic and intrinsic components, which are based on their function in movement and embryological orig ...
Travis Smith DO Clinical Dean LECOM/ St. Vincent's Southside ABEM Ponte Vedra FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required