Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ACCNS-N® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACCN®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ACCNS-N® Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$79Subscription per month per user
$199Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 705 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 351 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ACCNS-N Neonatal Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Neonatal Clinical Nurse Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test ACCNS-N® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Neonatal questions and answers will help you achieve a top score on the ACCNS-N Neonatal Examination. 381 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the ACCNS-N® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ACCNS-N® Exam Overview
How many hours is the ACCNS-N® Exam?
The ACCNS-N® Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the ACCNS-N® Exam?
The ACCNS-N® Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the ACCNS-N® Exam?
Topics include: Clinical Judgement - Cardiovascular; Pulmonary; Endocrine; Hematology/Immunology/Oncology; Gastrointestional; Rena;/Genitourinary; Integumentary; Musculoskeletal; Neurology; Psychological/Behavioral.Cognitive Health; Factors Influencing Health; Multisystem; and Professional Caring and Ethical Practice
ACCNS-N® Exam MCQs (705)
Our question bank for the ACCNS-N® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 11 questions
- Cardiovascular - 123 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 32 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 88 questions
- Eyes - 34 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 106 questions
- Genetics - 64 questions
- Genitourinary - 29 questions
- Growth and Development - 179 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 43 questions
- Infectious - 103 questions
- Integument - 55 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 49 questions
- Nervous - 125 questions
- Nutrition - 29 questions
- Obstetric - 144 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 110 questions
- Renal - 30 questions
- Surgery - 20 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Trauma - 10 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 8 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 29 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 54 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 9 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 397 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 430 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 278 questions
- Classification - 42 questions
- Differential - 455 questions
- Epidemiology - 18 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 87 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 154 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 49 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 49 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 120 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 739 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 285 questions
- Patient Education - 38 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 324 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Treatment Medical - 185 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 32 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 24 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 29 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 7 questions
ACCNS-N® Exam Articles (351)
Wilson disease or hepatolenticular degeneration is an autosomal recessive disease which results in an excess copper build up in the body. It primar ...
Diabetes mellitus (DM), a global epidemic, is increasing at an alarming rate and is associated with both increased morbidity and mortality. In 2018 ...
is a genus belonging to the family of Enterobacteriaceae that is associated primarily with healthcare-related ...
Subcutaneous fat necrosis (SCFN) of the newborn is a rare, self-limited panniculitis that typically occurs in full-term or post-term newborn infant ...
Vitamin A toxicity can occur from either the topical or oral form of Vitamin A. Each has its own set of adverse effects. Oral vitamin A toxicity ca ...