Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Association of Diabetes Care & Education Specialists® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 356 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 142 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BC-ADM® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Diabetes Management Nurse Educator subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Advanced Diabetes Management Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Diabetes Management (BC-ADM®) questions will help you achieve a top score on the BC-ADM® Examination. 182 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam Overview
How many hours is the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
The Advanced Diabetes Management Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
The Advanced Diabetes Management Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis, Planning and Intervention, Evaluation and Follow-up, and Leadership and Advanced Professional Practice
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam MCQs (356)
Our question bank for the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 41 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 371 questions
- Eyes - 9 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 19 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 20 questions
- Dermatology - 25 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 13 questions
- Nervous - 17 questions
- Nutrition - 23 questions
- Obstetric - 22 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 1 questions
- Renal - 37 questions
- Surgery - 5 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Trauma - 2 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 25 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 94 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 151 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 195 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 125 questions
- Classification - 19 questions
- Differential - 104 questions
- Epidemiology - 9 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 71 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 212 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 47 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 9 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 15 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 14 questions
- History Physical - 338 questions
- Pathophysiology - 124 questions
- Patient Education - 52 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 178 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Treatment Medical - 229 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 7 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 99 questions
- Drug Information - 96 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 27 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 5 questions
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam Articles (142)
Pregabalin got approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2004. It is used to treat pain and seizures.
Glipizide is a second-generation sulfonylurea that is FDA-approved for the treatment of adults with diabetes mellitus type 2. Its use is as an adju ...
Obesity is the excessive or abnormal accumulation of fat or adipose tissue in the body that impairs health via its association to the risk of devel ...
Cardiovascular disease and diabetes are among the most common morbidities in the US. They share many common risk factors, and management of one dep ...
Orchitis is defined as the inflammation of the testicle unilaterally or bilaterally usually caused by viruses and bacteria. Testes are two oval mal ...