Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Biochemistry Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME® and NBOME® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Biochemistry Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$59Subscription per month per user
$149Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 776 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 261 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Biochemistry Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Biochemistry Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Biochemistry Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls biochemistry practice exam questions, biochemistry shelf assessment questions, biochemistry practice test questions, and biochemistry shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Biochemistry Examination. 290 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Biochemistry Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Biochemistry Exam Overview
How many hours is the Biochemistry Exam?
The Biochemistry Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Biochemistry Exam?
The Biochemistry Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Biochemistry Exam?
Topics include: The Biochemistry exam is designed to assess performance at the end of a course, clerkship, or other unit of instruction.
Biochemistry Exam MCQs (776)
Our question bank for the Biochemistry Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 47 questions
- Cardiovascular - 45 questions
- Connective Tissue - 22 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 6 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 424 questions
- Eyes - 23 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 124 questions
- Genetics - 180 questions
- Genitourinary - 15 questions
- Growth and Development - 47 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 102 questions
- Infectious - 47 questions
- Integument - 41 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 59 questions
- Nervous - 151 questions
- Nutrition - 138 questions
- Obstetric - 7 questions
- Oncologic - 24 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 15 questions
- Pulmonary - 32 questions
- Renal - 30 questions
- Surgery - 8 questions
- Toxicology - 32 questions
- Trauma - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 5 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 32 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 233 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 269 questions
- Causes - 410 questions
- Classification - 84 questions
- Differential - 207 questions
- Epidemiology - 13 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 108 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 235 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 9 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 28 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 26 questions
- History Physical - 680 questions
- Pathophysiology - 726 questions
- Patient Education - 11 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 214 questions
- Toxicology - 20 questions
- Treatment Medical - 118 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 10 questions
- Clinical Education - 15 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 17 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 30 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 7 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 14 questions
Biochemistry Exam Articles (261)
Vitamins are vital micronutrients that cannot be synthesized endogenously or in insufficient amounts, and the principal means by which we get ...
Antithrombin is a plasma glycoprotein consisting of 432 amino acid residues integral in the regulation of the coagulation process during bleeding. ...
Cells perform numerous tasks at the same time throughout their life, and many of these functions depend on the external environment of not onl ...
Iron is a mineral necessary for human life. It plays an important role in DNA synthesis and many other metabolic processes. It is also an essential ...
Amino acids are building blocks for protein. There are three types of amino acids based on the polarity of the side chain. It includes acidic, basi ...