Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Australian Medical Council topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 8,508 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,243 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Australian Medical Council - IMG Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Australian Medical Council Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Australian Medical Council - IMG practice questions, IMG review questions, and IMG board questions will help you achieve a top score on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Examination. 3,305 authors and 40 editors have contributed to the development of the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam Overview
How many hours is the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam?
The Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam?
The Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam?
Topics include: Medicine - 30%, Surgery - 20%, OB/GYN - 12.5%, Pediatrics - 12.5%, and Psychiatry - 12.5%
Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam MCQs (8,508)
Our question bank for the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 357 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1834 questions
- Connective Tissue - 245 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 441 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1069 questions
- Eyes - 321 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1588 questions
- Genetics - 272 questions
- Genitourinary - 548 questions
- Growth and Development - 291 questions
- Gynecologic - 348 questions
- Hematologic - 623 questions
- Infectious - 2035 questions
- Integument - 733 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1243 questions
- Nervous - 1840 questions
- Nutrition - 201 questions
- Obstetric - 376 questions
- Oncologic - 842 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 532 questions
- Pulmonary - 1160 questions
- Renal - 561 questions
- Surgery - 718 questions
- Toxicology - 523 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 826 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 10 questions
- Thoracic - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 162 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 85 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 245 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 51 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 906 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 83 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2745 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 230 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3496 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 18 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 52 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 22 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 12 questions
- Causes - 4612 questions
- Classification - 807 questions
- Differential - 4539 questions
- Epidemiology - 271 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2377 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2813 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 661 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 27 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1401 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2341 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 300 questions
- History Physical - 9683 questions
- Legal - 41 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4528 questions
- Patient Education - 439 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 4727 questions
- Toxicology - 371 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4117 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 83 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 70 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 32 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 66 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 964 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 70 questions
- Clinical Education - 146 questions
- Environmental - 1 questions
- Ventilatory Management - 1 questions
- Biostatistics - 1 questions
- Resource Utilization - 2 questions
- Vulnerable Populations - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 878 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 12 questions
- Drug Information - 698 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 294 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 46 questions
Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam Articles (4,243)
Atherosclerosis is one of the major causes of coronary heart disease. According to the 2016 CDC data, heart disease is the leading cause of death i ...
Fractures of the tarsal navicular bone are most commonly the result of either traumatic injury or undue stress, with the latter having a higher inc ...
Water toxicity can occur due to numerous etiologies but is challenging to diagnose as it presents with vague symptoms of altered men ...
The Rhesus factor (Rh factor) is a surface antigen of erythrocytes. The term "Rhesus" was coined when discovered in Rhesus monkeys. The Rh blood gr ...
To discuss moisturizers of the skin, we need a brief discussion on the skin barrier structure and function and the mechanism of maintaining water b ...