Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Australian Medical Council content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam.
We have 13,819 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,900 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Australian Medical Council - IMG Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Australian Medical Council Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Australian Medical Council - IMG practice questions, IMG review questions, and IMG board questions will help you achieve a top score on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Examination. 3,693 authors and 36 editors have contributed to the development of the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam Overview
How many hours is the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam?
The Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam?
The Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam?
Topics include: Medicine - 30%, Surgery - 20%, OB/GYN - 12.5%, Pediatrics - 12.5%, and Psychiatry - 12.5%
Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam MCQs (13,819)
Our question bank for the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 570 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2659 questions
- Connective Tissue - 375 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 773 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1499 questions
- Eyes - 503 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2324 questions
- Genetics - 424 questions
- Genitourinary - 731 questions
- Growth and Development - 454 questions
- Gynecologic - 639 questions
- Hematologic - 969 questions
- Infectious - 2948 questions
- Integument - 1225 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1886 questions
- Nervous - 2522 questions
- Nutrition - 280 questions
- Obstetric - 694 questions
- Oncologic - 1357 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 918 questions
- Pulmonary - 1750 questions
- Renal - 811 questions
- Surgery - 1173 questions
- Toxicology - 805 questions
- Trauma - 1211 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 270 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 108 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 377 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 63 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1343 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 136 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3567 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 397 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4680 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 31 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 82 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 38 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 27 questions
- Causes - 6899 questions
- Classification - 1363 questions
- Differential - 6791 questions
- Epidemiology - 421 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3657 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4184 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 982 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 38 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2227 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3651 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 448 questions
- History Physical - 14760 questions
- Legal - 77 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6821 questions
- Patient Education - 650 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7298 questions
- Toxicology - 581 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6440 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 129 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 100 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 58 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 110 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1606 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 137 questions
- Clinical Education - 203 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1305 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 1020 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 456 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 75 questions
Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam Articles (4,900)
Prolactin hormone is exclusively synthesized and secreted from lactotrophs of the anterior pituitary gland. The secretion rate ...
H2 receptor blockers, or H2 receptor antagonists (H2RAs), are a class of gastric acid-suppressing agents frequently used in various gastric conditi ...
Tobacco use, primarily as cigarette smoking, is the leading cause of preventable disease and death in the United States. It is well established tha ...
Vertebrobasilar insufficiency (VBI) is defined by inadequate blood flow through the posterior circulation of the brain, supplied by the 2 vertebral ...
Thrombin is a serine endopeptidase. The enzyme has been extensively studied and researched throughout the years for biotherapeutic purposes.
Insulinoma is a type of functional neuroendocrine tumor (NET) which manifests with hypoglycemia caused by inappropriately high secretion of insulin ...
Ludwig's angina is life-threatening diffuse cellulitis of the soft tissue of the floor of the mouth and neck. The condition was named after a Germa ...
Traumatic pneumothorax is the second most common injury in chest trauma, accounting for 50,000 cases a year in the United States. Pneumothorax mana ...
Schizoaffective disorder is one of the most misdiagnosed psychiatric disorders in clinical practice.
Subacute combined degeneration of the spinal cord is a neurological complication of vitamin B12 (cobalamin) deficiency. A deficiency of vitamin B12 ...
Primary central nervous system lymphoma (PCNSL) is an extranodal non-Hodgkin lymphoma. It is a rare entity and involves the central nervous system ...
Dental infections originate in the tooth or its supporting structures and can spread to the surrounding tissues. When facial structures are comprom ...
Pulmonary hypertension (PH) is defined as mean pulmonary artery pressure greater than 25 mm Hg measured during right heart catheterization. Th ...
Definition of gastritis has its basis in histological features of the gastric mucosa. It is not erythema observed during gastroscopy, and there are ...
Anatomically the duodenum is part of the gastrointestinal tract between the stomach and small intestine. It includes four segments:
William Gossman MD Professor Creighton University FAAEM Omaha NE
Arooj Ramzan MBBS Rawalpindi Medical University Islamabad
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required