Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Australian Medical Council content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam.
We have 13,611 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,806 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Australian Medical Council - IMG Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Australian Medical Council Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Australian Medical Council - IMG practice questions, IMG review questions, and IMG board questions will help you achieve a top score on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Examination. 3,601 authors and 48 editors have contributed to the development of the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam Overview
How many hours is the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam?
The Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam?
The Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam?
Topics include: Medicine - 30%, Surgery - 20%, OB/GYN - 12.5%, Pediatrics - 12.5%, and Psychiatry - 12.5%
Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam MCQs (13,611)
Our question bank for the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 526 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2582 questions
- Connective Tissue - 348 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 774 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1421 questions
- Eyes - 503 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2236 questions
- Genetics - 410 questions
- Genitourinary - 719 questions
- Growth and Development - 460 questions
- Gynecologic - 625 questions
- Hematologic - 924 questions
- Infectious - 2813 questions
- Integument - 1188 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1906 questions
- Nervous - 2512 questions
- Nutrition - 267 questions
- Obstetric - 667 questions
- Oncologic - 1329 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 870 questions
- Pulmonary - 1675 questions
- Renal - 806 questions
- Surgery - 1162 questions
- Toxicology - 766 questions
- Trauma - 1208 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 237 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 104 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 354 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 61 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1261 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 135 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3261 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 379 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4303 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 32 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 83 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 40 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 24 questions
- Causes - 6724 questions
- Classification - 1348 questions
- Differential - 6432 questions
- Epidemiology - 408 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3583 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4021 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 961 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 38 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2238 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3650 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 425 questions
- History Physical - 14444 questions
- Legal - 76 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6659 questions
- Patient Education - 645 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7139 questions
- Toxicology - 553 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6334 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 132 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 97 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 58 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 112 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1617 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 137 questions
- Clinical Education - 179 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1246 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 987 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 449 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 69 questions
Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam Articles (4,806)
Tendon injuries plague a wide variety of patients, ranging from vigorous athletes to non-athletes. Different sports and occupations expose patients ...
Rapid ECG interpretation can reveal arrhythmias before a patient becomes symptomatic. An ECG can reveal underlying cardiac problems and uncover ele ...
The hymen is a thin membrane of stratified squamous epithelium circumscribing the vaginal introitus. When the hymen does not spontaneously rupture ...
Neurogenic pulmonary edema (NPE) is a clinical condition that arises as acute respiratory distress taking place in conjunction with severe neu ...
Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) are commonly prescribed antidepressants. Other clinical indications for SSRI use&nbs ...
Radiation enteritis is damage to small and/or large intestine secondary to radiation. Different terms like radiation colitis, radiation enteropathy ...
Lightning is a frequent occurrence worldwide with an estimated 50 occurrences per second and 20% of those resulting in ground strikes.&nb ...
Nitrogen is a colorless, tasteless, and odorless gas that comprises up 78% volume by air. It usually is an inert diatomic gas that has no direct ph ...
Busulfan is an alkylating antineoplastic agent that has been in use since the 1950s. The FDA approved indication for busulfan is for use with ...
Leukocyte adhesion deficiency (LAD) is a defect of cellular adhesion molecules resulting in clinical syndromes. It is a combined (B cell) and cellu ...
Neutrophils are the most abundant white blood cell in blood and play a critical role in providing innate immunity against various offending agents. ...
Hypertrophic osteoarthropathy (HOA), consists of the presence of digital clubbing, increased periosteal activity of the tubular bones, arthralgias, ...
Coronary heart disease and stroke are the two leading causes of death worldwide and by the year 2030, they are projected to account for nearly 25% ...
Blood gas analysis is a commonly used diagnostic tool to evaluate the partial pressures of gas in blood and acid-base content. Understand ...
William Gossman MD Professor Creighton University FAAEM Omaha NE
Arooj Ramzan MBBS Rawalpindi Medical University Islamabad
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required