Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Australian Medical Council content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam.
We have 13,809 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,831 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Australian Medical Council - IMG Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Australian Medical Council Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Australian Medical Council - IMG practice questions, IMG review questions, and IMG board questions will help you achieve a top score on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Examination. 3,627 authors and 49 editors have contributed to the development of the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam Overview
How many hours is the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam?
The Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam?
The Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam?
Topics include: Medicine - 30%, Surgery - 20%, OB/GYN - 12.5%, Pediatrics - 12.5%, and Psychiatry - 12.5%
Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam MCQs (13,809)
Our question bank for the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 531 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2619 questions
- Connective Tissue - 351 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 782 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1463 questions
- Eyes - 503 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2261 questions
- Genetics - 418 questions
- Genitourinary - 731 questions
- Growth and Development - 465 questions
- Gynecologic - 632 questions
- Hematologic - 936 questions
- Infectious - 2854 questions
- Integument - 1204 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1924 questions
- Nervous - 2546 questions
- Nutrition - 272 questions
- Obstetric - 680 questions
- Oncologic - 1345 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 899 questions
- Pulmonary - 1711 questions
- Renal - 810 questions
- Surgery - 1183 questions
- Toxicology - 790 questions
- Trauma - 1229 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 261 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 104 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 359 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 62 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1297 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 136 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3422 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 393 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4507 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 33 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 84 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 40 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 26 questions
- Causes - 6861 questions
- Classification - 1386 questions
- Differential - 6606 questions
- Epidemiology - 417 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3651 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4096 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 996 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 38 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2253 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3688 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 432 questions
- History Physical - 14651 questions
- Legal - 78 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6783 questions
- Patient Education - 652 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7278 questions
- Toxicology - 571 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6407 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 132 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 100 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 57 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 112 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1636 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 139 questions
- Clinical Education - 210 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1278 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 991 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 452 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 69 questions
Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam Articles (4,831)
Pars plana vitrectomy (PPV) is a surgical technique originally introduced by Robert Machemer.&nbs ...
Torticollis or twisted neck (tortum collum) of Italian origin "" is a vicious attitude of the head and neck, typically pre ...
Cerebral aneurysms are defined as dilations that occur at weak points along the arterial circulation within the brain. They can vary in size (small ...
Zollinger-Ellison syndrome (ZES) is a group of symptoms comprised of severe peptic ulcer disease, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), ...
Anemia is a decrease in hemoglobin levels from an individual's baseline; however, sex-specific and race-specific reference ranges to make a diagnos ...
Methylxanthines are a purine-derived group of pharmacologic agents that have clinical use because of their bronchodilatory and stimulatory effects. ...
Hepatopulmonary syndrome was first proposed in 1977 based on autopsy and clinical findings. Autopsies showed dilated pulmonary vasculature in patie ...
Pseudoseizure is an older term for events that appear to be epileptic seizures but, in fact, do not represent the manifestation of abnormal excessi ...
Latanoprost is a United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved eye drop formulation for the treatment of elevated intraocular pressure ...
Methemoglobinemia is a condition with life-threatening potential in which diminution of the oxygen-carrying capacity of circulating hemoglobin occu ...
Anorectal malformation is the general term for a variety of diagnoses often referred to as imperforate anus. Patients with this diagnosis do not ha ...
Early-onset scoliosis (EOS) occurs in the young child and presents with a unique and challenging treatment algorithm. Speaking generally, scoliosis ...
Lipodystrophies are the category of conditions that share the common finding of a reduction in subcutaneous fat. There are multiple subtypes of lip ...
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) is a heterogeneous group of idiopathic inflammatory arthritis affecting children younger than 16 years of age a ...
William Gossman MD Professor Creighton University FAAEM Omaha NE
Arooj Ramzan MBBS Rawalpindi Medical University Islamabad
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required