Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Australian Medical Council content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam.
We have 13,924 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,877 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Australian Medical Council - IMG Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Australian Medical Council Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Australian Medical Council - IMG practice questions, IMG review questions, and IMG board questions will help you achieve a top score on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Examination. 3,666 authors and 49 editors have contributed to the development of the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam Overview
How many hours is the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam?
The Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam?
The Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam?
Topics include: Medicine - 30%, Surgery - 20%, OB/GYN - 12.5%, Pediatrics - 12.5%, and Psychiatry - 12.5%
Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam MCQs (13,924)
Our question bank for the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 539 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2649 questions
- Connective Tissue - 352 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 787 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1479 questions
- Eyes - 505 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2281 questions
- Genetics - 420 questions
- Genitourinary - 735 questions
- Growth and Development - 462 questions
- Gynecologic - 632 questions
- Hematologic - 957 questions
- Infectious - 2897 questions
- Integument - 1219 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1928 questions
- Nervous - 2557 questions
- Nutrition - 273 questions
- Obstetric - 691 questions
- Oncologic - 1372 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 912 questions
- Pulmonary - 1728 questions
- Renal - 815 questions
- Surgery - 1189 questions
- Toxicology - 800 questions
- Trauma - 1233 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 269 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 105 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 367 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 61 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1333 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 135 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3519 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 397 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4626 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 33 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 84 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 40 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 27 questions
- Causes - 6900 questions
- Classification - 1404 questions
- Differential - 6715 questions
- Epidemiology - 422 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3690 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4148 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1002 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 38 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2259 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3712 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 439 questions
- History Physical - 14775 questions
- Legal - 78 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6823 questions
- Patient Education - 656 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7340 questions
- Toxicology - 577 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6459 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 131 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 100 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 57 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 113 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1645 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 140 questions
- Clinical Education - 212 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1298 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 1004 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 454 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 71 questions
Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam Articles (4,877)
Radiation therapy is an important component in the treatment of cancer. It may play a role as an adjuvant, neoadjuvant, palliative, or definitive t ...
Minimal change disease (MCD) is one of the most common causes of idiopathic nephrotic syndrome in children. It accounts for 70% to 90% of children ...
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a retrovirus known to attack the CD4+ T lymphocytes. Of the two subtypes, HIV-1 and HIV-2, the former is ...
Clotrimazole is a synthetic imidazole with a broad spectrum of antimycotic activity. Clotrim ...
Neuroblastoma (NB) is the most frequently-occurring extracranial childhood tumor. It is classified as an embryonal neuroendocrine tumor, originatin ...
Bowel adhesions are irregular bands of scar tissue that form between two structures that are normally not bound together. The bands of tissue ...
Portosystemic encephalopathy, also known as hepatic encephalopathy (HE), is defined as a neuropsychiatric syndrome that can develop in patients wit ...
A simple kidney cyst is a pocket of fluid that originates from the surface of the kidney and is contained by a thin wall. One or more simple c ...
Trauma is the leading cause of morbidity and mortality in patients under 35-years of age and the sixth leading cause of death worldwide. The majori ...
Reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome (RCVS) is a medical condition in which there is multifocal arterial constriction and dilation in the ...
Multigated acquisition (MUGA) scanning is a nuclear medicine imaging modality that aids providers evaluate the heart's structural and dynamic prope ...
Bronchiolitis is a common lung infection in young individuals. The viral infection involves the lower respiratory tract and can present with s ...
Genitourinary tuberculosis (GUTB) is defined as the infection of the urinary tract or genitalia most commonly caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis. ...
Neutrophils are historically defined as "soldiers of our innate immune system." They are the first line of cells recruited at the site of infection ...
Upper airway obstruction refers to an anatomic narrowing or occlusion, resulting in a decreased ability to move air (ventilate). Upper airway obstr ...
William Gossman MD Professor Creighton University FAAEM Omaha NE
Arooj Ramzan MBBS Rawalpindi Medical University Islamabad
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required