Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Australian Medical Council content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 12,853 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,861 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Australian Medical Council - IMG Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Australian Medical Council Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Australian Medical Council - IMG practice questions, IMG review questions, and IMG board questions will help you achieve a top score on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Examination. 3,683 authors and 33 editors have contributed to the development of the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam Overview
How many hours is the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam?
The Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam?
The Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam?
Topics include: Medicine - 30%, Surgery - 20%, OB/GYN - 12.5%, Pediatrics - 12.5%, and Psychiatry - 12.5%
Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam MCQs (12,853)
Our question bank for the Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 540 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2514 questions
- Connective Tissue - 356 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 709 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1439 questions
- Eyes - 460 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2184 questions
- Genetics - 407 questions
- Genitourinary - 709 questions
- Growth and Development - 431 questions
- Gynecologic - 613 questions
- Hematologic - 898 questions
- Infectious - 2790 questions
- Integument - 1160 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1817 questions
- Nervous - 2448 questions
- Nutrition - 267 questions
- Obstetric - 645 questions
- Oncologic - 1272 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 854 questions
- Pulmonary - 1605 questions
- Renal - 752 questions
- Surgery - 1063 questions
- Toxicology - 756 questions
- Trauma - 1151 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 253 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 100 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 356 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 58 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1233 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 127 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3427 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 370 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4471 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 31 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 75 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 38 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 24 questions
- Causes - 6551 questions
- Classification - 1239 questions
- Differential - 6477 questions
- Epidemiology - 407 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3455 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3959 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 936 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 36 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2061 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3415 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 417 questions
- History Physical - 13883 questions
- Legal - 69 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6422 questions
- Patient Education - 644 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6859 questions
- Toxicology - 539 questions
- Treatment Medical - 5987 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 119 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 98 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 51 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 105 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1449 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 119 questions
- Clinical Education - 182 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1241 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 954 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 422 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 71 questions
Australian Medical Council - IMG Exam Articles (4,861)
Retinitis pigmentosa as a clinical entity was originally described in 1853, but the name was not attached to the disease until 1857.
Comprehension of the anatomy of the spinal cord and their respective functions is paramount when diagnosing and managing spinal cord infarction (SC ...
The need for drainage of an olecranon bursa is precipitated by some form of olecranon bursitis. T ...
A plica is a band of thick, fibrotic tissue that extends from the synovial capsule of a joint. Plica can be present in multiple joints, but this ar ...
Medullary sponge kidney is a benign congenital abnormality that was first described in 1939 by Lendarduzzi.