Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Anesthesiology®; and American Osteopathic Board of Anesthesia® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 243 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 170 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Cardiothoracic Anesthesiologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls cardiothoracic anesthesiology prep questions, cardiothoracic anesthesiology review questions, andcardiothoracic anesthesiology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology Examination. 198 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam Overview
How many hours is the Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam?
The Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam?
The Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam?
Topics include: The anesthesiology cardiothoracic examination is designed as a practice assessment for fellows completing cardiothoracic anesthesiology fellowships. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of cardiothoracic anesthesiology.
Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam MCQs (243)
Our question bank for the Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 145 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 12 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 9 questions
- Infectious - 7 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 16 questions
- Nervous - 51 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 112 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 154 questions
- Toxicology - 11 questions
- Trauma - 20 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 11 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 28 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 111 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 143 questions
- Causes - 96 questions
- Classification - 35 questions
- Differential - 78 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 34 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 25 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 74 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 55 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 58 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 251 questions
- Pathophysiology - 121 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 183 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Treatment Medical - 160 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 160 questions
- Clinical Education - 16 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 24 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 17 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 11 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam Articles (170)
Thrombin is a serine endopeptidase. The enzyme has been extensively studied and researched throughout the years for biotherapeutic purposes.
Synchronized cardioversion is a procedure similar to electrical defibrillation in that a transthoracic electrical current is applied to the anterio ...
Nitrous oxide is an odorless, colorless, non-flammable gas. While nitrous oxide is not flammable, it will support combustion to the same exten ...
Pneumothorax is gas in the pleural space. This condition can present in one of three ways: spontaneous (primary), secondary, and traumati ...
Lung nodules and masses can be challenging at times to diagnose and often require invasive procedures.