Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) and American Osteopathic Board of Anesthesia (AOBA) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 227 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 171 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Cardiothoracic Anesthesiologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls cardiothoracic anesthesiology prep questions, cardiothoracic anesthesiology review questions, andcardiothoracic anesthesiology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology Examination. 202 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam Overview
How many hours is the Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam?
The Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam?
The Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam?
Topics include: The anesthesiology cardiothoracic examination is designed as a practice assessment for fellows completing cardiothoracic anesthesiology fellowships. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of cardiothoracic anesthesiology.
Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam MCQs (227)
Our question bank for the Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 139 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 11 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 7 questions
- Infectious - 6 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 17 questions
- Nervous - 48 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 111 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 146 questions
- Toxicology - 12 questions
- Trauma - 23 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 22 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 99 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 125 questions
- Causes - 91 questions
- Classification - 34 questions
- Differential - 73 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 32 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 24 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 67 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 46 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 56 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 235 questions
- Pathophysiology - 112 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 174 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Treatment Medical - 149 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 149 questions
- Clinical Education - 14 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 24 questions
- Drug Information - 18 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 9 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Anesthesiology Cardiothoracic Exam Articles (171)
Congenital heart disease comprises structural and functional disease of the heart. The incidence of congenital heart disease (CHD) is relatively un ...
The medical profession has an established history of team-based approaches to managing the varying complexities of patients. Effective communicatio ...
The history of anesthesia is a relatively recent one; if one begins with the analgesia dentist, Horace Wells, who discovered the used nitrous ...
Distributive shock, also known as vasodilatory shock, is one of the four broad classifications of disorders that cause inadequate tissue perfusion. ...
Extracorporeal life support (ECLS), which is also known as extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), is essentially a functioning heart and lung ...