Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Anesthesiology Exam - Advanced. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Anesthesiology®; and American Osteopathic Board of Anesthesia® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Anesthesiology Exam - Advanced.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,460 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 657 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Advanced Anesthesiology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Anesthesiologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Anesthesiology Exam - Advanced to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls anesthesiology advanced prep questions, anesthesiology advanced review questions, and anesthesiology advanced test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Advanced Anesthesiology Examination. 741 authors and 13 editors have contributed to the development of the Anesthesiology Exam - Advanced content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Anesthesiology Exam - Advanced Overview
How many hours is the Anesthesiology Exam - Advanced?
The Anesthesiology Exam - Advanced is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Anesthesiology Exam - Advanced?
The Anesthesiology Exam - Advanced is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Anesthesiology Exam - Advanced?
Topics include: Basic Sciences (9%) - Anatony, Physics, Monitoring & Anesthesia Delivery Devices, Mathmatics, Pharmacology; Clinical Sciences (10%) - Regional Anesthesia, Special Techniques; Organ-Based Baisc & Clinical Sciences (30.5%) -Central & Peripheral Nervous System, Respiratory System,Cardiovascular System, Gastrointestinal/Hepatic Systems, Renal & Urinary Systems/Electrolyte Balance, Hematologic System, Endocrine & Metabolic Systems, Neuromuscular Diseases & Disorders; Clinical Subspecialties (44.5%) - Painful Disease States, Pediatric Anesthesia, Obstetrics Anesthesia, Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) Anesthesia, Anesthesia for Plastic Surgery, Liposuction, Anesthesia for Laparoscopic Surgery, Ophthalmologic Anesthesia, Orthopedic Anesthesia, Trauma, Burn Management, Mass Casualty, Biological Warfare, Anesthesia for Ambulatory Surgery, Geriatric Anesthesia/Aging, Critical Care; and Special Problems or Issues in Anesthesiology (6%) - Electroconvulsive Therapy, Organ Donors, Radiologic Procedures, Ethics, Practice Management & Medicolegal Issues
Anesthesiology Exam - Advanced MCQs (1,460)
Our question bank for the Anesthesiology Exam - Advanced covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 21 questions
- Cardiovascular - 301 questions
- Connective Tissue - 10 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 144 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 62 questions
- Eyes - 43 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 137 questions
- Genetics - 9 questions
- Genitourinary - 34 questions
- Growth and Development - 12 questions
- Gynecologic - 17 questions
- Hematologic - 57 questions
- Infectious - 46 questions
- Integument - 27 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 261 questions
- Nervous - 671 questions
- Nutrition - 10 questions
- Obstetric - 66 questions
- Oncologic - 49 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 30 questions
- Pulmonary - 464 questions
- Renal - 27 questions
- Surgery - 763 questions
- Toxicology - 136 questions
- Trauma - 196 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 65 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 9 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 12 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 302 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 56 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 519 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 786 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Causes - 637 questions
- Classification - 182 questions
- Differential - 431 questions
- Epidemiology - 14 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 141 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 142 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 344 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 227 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 184 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 10 questions
- History Physical - 1483 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 647 questions
- Patient Education - 14 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1023 questions
- Toxicology - 91 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1137 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 9 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 712 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 79 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 226 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 8 questions
- Drug Information - 193 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 106 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 21 questions
Anesthesiology Exam - Advanced Articles (657)
Psychosis associated with alcohol can occur with acute intoxication, alcohol withdrawal, as well as in patients with chronic alcohol use disorder. ...
The measurement of carbon dioxide (CO2) was first developed in the early 1900s; however, it was complex and of limited clinical use.
While major burns can cause considerable local damage and tissue injury, they can also result in a widespread inflammatory response that may affect ...
Neostigmine is water-soluble, an ionized compound that reversibly inhibits the enzyme acetylcholinesterase. Its FDA indication is for the reve ...
In 1950 Robert W. Sengstaken and Arthur H. Blakemore recognized that the introduction of blood banks and the ability to provide patients with large ...