Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 367 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 248 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Anesthesiology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Anesthesiology Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls anesthesiology practice exam questions, anesthesiology shelf assessment questions, anesthesiology practice test questions, and anesthesiology clerkship exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Anesthesiology Examination. 303 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam Overview
How many hours is the Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam?
The Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam?
The Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam?
Topics include: The Anesthesiology examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Anesthesiology that is essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam MCQs (367)
Our question bank for the Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 13 questions
- Cardiovascular - 63 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 45 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 15 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 50 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 9 questions
- Growth and Development - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 6 questions
- Hematologic - 15 questions
- Infectious - 13 questions
- Dermatology - 8 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 47 questions
- Nervous - 129 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 25 questions
- Oncologic - 7 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 154 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 191 questions
- Toxicology - 39 questions
- Trauma - 57 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 17 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 66 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 22 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 123 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 184 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 163 questions
- Classification - 61 questions
- Differential - 96 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 35 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 26 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 79 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 68 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 26 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 390 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 142 questions
- Patient Education - 4 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 261 questions
- Toxicology - 25 questions
- Treatment Medical - 290 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 7 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 145 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 25 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 60 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 47 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 23 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam Articles (248)
Scopolamine is a medication used to manage and treat postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV) and motion sickness. It is in the anticholinergic cla ...
The goal of postoperative pain control is to reduce the negative consequences associated with acute postsurgical pain and help the patient make a s ...
The superficial peroneal nerve (superficial fibular nerve) is a mixed nerve that carries sensory information from the anterolateral aspect of ...
Epidural anesthesia is a technique for perioperative pain management with multiple applications in anesthesiology. It is useful as a primary anesth ...
Spinal immobilization with a backboard and cervical collar for patients with suspected spine injury became common practice in the 1960s. This decis ...