Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 426 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 259 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Anesthesiology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Anesthesiology Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls anesthesiology practice exam questions, anesthesiology shelf assessment questions, anesthesiology practice test questions, and anesthesiology clerkship exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Anesthesiology Examination. 316 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam Overview
How many hours is the Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam?
The Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam?
The Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam?
Topics include: The Anesthesiology examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Anesthesiology that is essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam MCQs (426)
Our question bank for the Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 10 questions
- Cardiovascular - 71 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 48 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 25 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 51 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 11 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 6 questions
- Hematologic - 22 questions
- Infectious - 16 questions
- Integument - 9 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 53 questions
- Nervous - 142 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 27 questions
- Oncologic - 10 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 185 questions
- Renal - 11 questions
- Surgery - 223 questions
- Toxicology - 37 questions
- Trauma - 68 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 24 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 76 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 23 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 145 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 218 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 196 questions
- Classification - 79 questions
- Differential - 115 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 48 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 42 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 106 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 72 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 39 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 453 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 164 questions
- Patient Education - 4 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 303 questions
- Toxicology - 25 questions
- Treatment Medical - 330 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 176 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 33 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 67 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 54 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 26 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 9 questions
Anesthesiology Clerkship Exam Articles (259)
Laryngeal mask airways (LMA) are single-use or reusable supraglottic airway devices which may be used as a temporary method to maintain a ...
Caudal anesthesia is a commonly used regional anesthetic technique that can be useful in providing peri- and post-operative analgesia. It can serve ...
Obtaining central venous access is important in administering a large volume of fluids, monitoring the fluid balance, and in patients in whom perip ...
Appropriate selection of local and regional anesthesia in ophthalmic surgery depends on the planned procedure, necessary duration, and patient char ...
Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS) is the most common cause of acute, flaccid, neuromuscular paralysis in the United States. Guillain-Barre syndrome was ...