Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Anatomy Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME® and NBOME® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Anatomy Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 3,987 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 936 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Anatomy Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Anatomy Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Anatomy Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls anatomy practice exam questions, anatomy shelf assessment questions, anatomy practice test questions, and anatomy shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Anatomy Examination. 750 authors and 12 editors have contributed to the development of the Anatomy Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Anatomy Exam Overview
How many hours is the Anatomy Exam?
The Anatomy Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Anatomy Exam?
The Anatomy Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Anatomy Exam?
Topics include: The Anatomy exam is designed to assess performance at the end of a course, clerkship, or other unit of instruction.
Anatomy Exam MCQs (3,987)
Our question bank for the Anatomy Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 32 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1123 questions
- Connective Tissue - 126 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 575 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 90 questions
- Eyes - 242 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 297 questions
- Genetics - 13 questions
- Genitourinary - 143 questions
- Growth and Development - 155 questions
- Gynecologic - 75 questions
- Hematologic - 19 questions
- Infectious - 115 questions
- Integument - 122 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2297 questions
- Nervous - 1763 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 62 questions
- Oncologic - 197 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 143 questions
- Renal - 43 questions
- Surgery - 620 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Trauma - 1260 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 24 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 19 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1671 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1633 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 2177 questions
- Classification - 421 questions
- Differential - 519 questions
- Epidemiology - 14 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 168 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 100 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 38 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 199 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 674 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 3841 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2893 questions
- Patient Education - 8 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1337 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 120 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 10 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 9 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 600 questions
- Clinical Education - 37 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
Anatomy Exam Articles (936)
Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) is a common ailment affecting the general patient population. It is the most common cause of peripheral nerve compress ...
A median nerve block is a simple, safe, and effective method of obtaining anesthesia to the palmar aspect of the thumb, index finger, middle finger ...
The perineal body (PB), also referred to as the central tendon of the perineum, is a fibro-muscular structure ...
The Eustachian tube is named after the Italian anatomist, Bartolomeo Eustachi, who observed that it was a canal that connected the nasoph ...
The choroid plexus is a complex network of capillaries lined by specialized cells and has various functions. One of the primary functions is to pro ...