Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Ambulatory Care Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME® and NBOME® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Ambulatory Care Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,307 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 988 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Ambulatory Care Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Ambulatory Care Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Ambulatory Care Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Ambulatory Care practice exam questions, Ambulatory Care shelf assessment questions, Ambulatory Care practice test questions, and Ambulatory Care shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Ambulatory Care Examination. 1,016 authors and 20 editors have contributed to the development of the Ambulatory Care Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Ambulatory Care Exam Overview
How many hours is the Ambulatory Care Exam?
The Ambulatory Care Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Ambulatory Care Exam?
The Ambulatory Care Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Ambulatory Care Exam?
Topics include: The Ambulatory Care Medicine examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Ambulatory Medicine that are essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Ambulatory Care Exam MCQs (1,307)
Our question bank for the Ambulatory Care Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 70 questions
- Cardiovascular - 230 questions
- Connective Tissue - 57 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 105 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 236 questions
- Eyes - 44 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 170 questions
- Genetics - 13 questions
- Genitourinary - 134 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 93 questions
- Hematologic - 58 questions
- Infectious - 351 questions
- Integument - 173 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 230 questions
- Nervous - 235 questions
- Nutrition - 60 questions
- Obstetric - 35 questions
- Oncologic - 76 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 71 questions
- Pulmonary - 113 questions
- Renal - 62 questions
- Surgery - 31 questions
- Toxicology - 33 questions
- Trauma - 57 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 16 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 52 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 11 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 129 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 9 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 329 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 20 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 389 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 709 questions
- Classification - 55 questions
- Differential - 621 questions
- Epidemiology - 43 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 298 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 401 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 71 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 123 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 214 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 82 questions
- History Physical - 1462 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 644 questions
- Patient Education - 121 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 554 questions
- Toxicology - 30 questions
- Treatment Medical - 645 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 15 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 10 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 7 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 35 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 155 questions
- Drug Information - 168 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 20 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 10 questions
Ambulatory Care Exam Articles (988)
The tetanus toxoid is an FDA-approved vaccination given alone or in conjunction with other vaccines. It is protective against effects from a gram-p ...
Allergic contact dermatitis (ACD) is a type 4 or delayed-type hypersensitivity response (DTH) by an individual’s immune system to a small mol ...
Bell palsy (BP) is the most common peripheral paralysis of the seventh cranial nerve with an onset that is rapid and unilateral. The diagnosis is o ...
The elderly population (age >65 years) is increasing throughout the world, leading to increased hospitalization. There was a 16.7% increase in e ...
Hydroxocobalamin is a form of manufactured, injectable vitamin B12. Clinicians use it in the prevention and treatment of macrocytic anemia associat ...