Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Allergy and Immunology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Allergy & Immunology®; and American Osteopathic Allergy & Immunology Committee content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Allergy and Immunology Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 569 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 340 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABAI® Examination and AOA® Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Allergy and Immunology Board Certified Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Allergy and Immunology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls allergy and immunology prep questions, allergy and immunology review questions, and allergy and immunology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABAI® Examination and AOA® Examination . 356 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the Allergy and Immunology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Allergy and Immunology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Allergy and Immunology Exam?
The Allergy and Immunology Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the Allergy and Immunology Exam?
The Allergy and Immunology Exam is 225 questions.
What topics are covered on the Allergy and Immunology Exam?
Topics include: ABAI®: Basic Science - 35%: Immune mechanisms - 15%, Cells Involved in Immune Responses (Differentiation, Origin, Reception, Interactions, Secretions) - 10%, Anatomy / Physiology / Pathology - 7%, Research Principles - 3%, Clinical Science - 65%: Hypersensitivity Disorders - 31%, Immunological Disorders - 12%, Non-Disease Specific Pharmacology / Therapeutics - 10%, Specific Diagnostic Modalities - 7%, Allergens / Antigens - 5%; and AOA®: Basic Science - 30%, Primary and secondary immunodeficiencies - 10%, GI disorders - 10%, Autoimmunity and other immunological disorders - 3%, Pulmonary diseases - 13%, Hypersensitivity reactions and mast cell disorders - 11%, Allergic and non-allergic upper respiratory tract diseases - 13%, and Skin disorders - 10%
Allergy and Immunology Exam MCQs (569)
Our question bank for the Allergy and Immunology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 461 questions
- Cardiovascular - 24 questions
- Connective Tissue - 29 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 56 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 17 questions
- Eyes - 18 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 67 questions
- Genetics - 13 questions
- Genitourinary - 7 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 73 questions
- Infectious - 116 questions
- Integument - 167 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 24 questions
- Nervous - 24 questions
- Nutrition - 9 questions
- Obstetric - 9 questions
- Oncologic - 15 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 144 questions
- Renal - 18 questions
- Surgery - 19 questions
- Toxicology - 42 questions
- Trauma - 8 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 72 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 129 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 168 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 279 questions
- Classification - 48 questions
- Differential - 298 questions
- Epidemiology - 18 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 178 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 199 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 29 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 90 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 73 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 24 questions
- History Physical - 571 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 322 questions
- Patient Education - 36 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 276 questions
- Toxicology - 36 questions
- Treatment Medical - 321 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 18 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 69 questions
- Drug Information - 73 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 31 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 5 questions
Allergy and Immunology Exam Articles (340)
Hypogammaglobulinemia is a disorder caused by low serum immunoglobulin or antibody levels. Immunoglobulins are the main components of the humoral i ...
Allergic interstitial nephritis (AIN) is the most common form of acute interstitial nephritis. It is most often caused by exposure to a drug. AIN i ...
Aluminum hydroxide is often administered orally for the temporary relief of heartburn or gastroesophageal reflux. It may be used topically, tempora ...
Coronary heart disease and stroke are the two leading causes of death worldwide and by the year 2030, they are projected to account for nearly 25% ...