Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Allergy Clerkship Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Allergy Clerkship Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$59Subscription per month per user
$149Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 311 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 211 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Allergy Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Allergy Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Allergy Clerkship Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls allergy practice exam questions, allergy shelf assessment questions, allergy practice test questions, and allergy shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Allergy Examination. 228 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Allergy Clerkship Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Allergy Clerkship Exam Overview
How many hours is the Allergy Clerkship Exam?
The Allergy Clerkship Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Allergy Clerkship Exam?
The Allergy Clerkship Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Allergy Clerkship Exam?
Topics include: The Allergy and Immunology Medicine examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Allergy and Immunology that are essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Allergy Clerkship Exam MCQs (311)
Our question bank for the Allergy Clerkship Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 302 questions
- Cardiovascular - 10 questions
- Connective Tissue - 19 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 25 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 8 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 40 questions
- Genetics - 6 questions
- Genitourinary - 5 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 42 questions
- Infectious - 50 questions
- Integument - 107 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 15 questions
- Nervous - 8 questions
- Nutrition - 7 questions
- Obstetric - 5 questions
- Oncologic - 8 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 79 questions
- Renal - 12 questions
- Surgery - 6 questions
- Toxicology - 19 questions
- Trauma - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 10 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 44 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 89 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 112 questions
- Causes - 176 questions
- Classification - 37 questions
- Differential - 163 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 76 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 94 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 7 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 58 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 26 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 9 questions
- History Physical - 336 questions
- Pathophysiology - 206 questions
- Patient Education - 18 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 151 questions
- Toxicology - 19 questions
- Treatment Medical - 179 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 8 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 38 questions
- Drug Information - 37 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 14 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Allergy Clerkship Exam Articles (211)
The bacterium meningococcus, recently called , is an exclusively human-encapsulated Gram-negative diplococcus. It co ...
Tacrolimus is an immunosuppressive agent used for prophylaxis of organ rejection post-transplant. Tacrolimus use is in combination with one or, mos ...
Shellfish reactions can occur as a result of immune system-mediated effects and also through non-immunological processes. It is important to d ...
Angioneurotic edema is a relatively common presentation in the emergency department (ED). It presents as unpredictable frequent edematous ...
Allergy is a broad topic and speaks to the body’s immune response to foreign substances common in the environment, and triggers a reaction fr ...