Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American College of Surgeons® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 585 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 342 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ATLS® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Trauma Clinician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ATLS® practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the ATLS® Examination. 406 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam?
The Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam?
The Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam?
Topics include: Initial Assessment and Management with Demonstrations, Airway and Ventilatory Management, Shock, Thoracic Trauma, Abdominal Trauma, Head Trauma, Spine and Spinal Cord Trauma, Musculoskeletal, Injury due to Burn and Cold, Extreme Ages, Trauma in Women, and Transfer to Definitive Care
Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam MCQs (585)
Our question bank for the Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 148 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 56 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Eyes - 16 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 51 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 21 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 25 questions
- Infectious - 6 questions
- Integument - 30 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 173 questions
- Nervous - 162 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 8 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 109 questions
- Renal - 14 questions
- Surgery - 90 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Trauma - 646 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 23 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 11 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 34 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 329 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 356 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 250 questions
- Classification - 89 questions
- Differential - 263 questions
- Epidemiology - 12 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 70 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 33 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 90 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 45 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 252 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 13 questions
- History Physical - 650 questions
- Legal - 5 questions
- Pathophysiology - 275 questions
- Patient Education - 5 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 418 questions
- Toxicology - 11 questions
- Treatment Medical - 244 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 80 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 152 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 9 questions
- Clinical Education - 15 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 16 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 9 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 10 questions
Advanced Trauma Life Support® Exam Articles (342)
Treating trauma patients require stringent planning and therapeutic resource allocation to provide optimal levels of care for injured patients.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) physical status classification system was developed to offer clinicians a simple categorization of ...
The trachea is a tube-like structure beginning at the base of the cricoid cartilage and extending to the carina. It has cervical and thoracic porti ...
A pulmonary contusion is an injury to the lung parenchyma in the absence of laceration to lung tissue or any vascular structures. It usually result ...
Napalm is a weaponized mixture of chemicals designed to create a highly flammable and gelatinous liquid. The initial thickening agent was a combina ...