Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Association of Diabetes Care & Education Specialists® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam.
We have 474 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 189 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Advanced Diabetes Management Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Advanced Diabetes Management (BC-ADM®) Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Advanced Diabetes Management Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls advanced diabetes management prep questions, advanced diabetes management review questions, and advanced diabetes management test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Advanced Diabetes Management Examination. 233 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam Overview
How many hours is the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
The Advanced Diabetes Management Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
The Advanced Diabetes Management Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis - 31%, Planning and Intervention - 32%, Evaluation and Follow-up - 25%, and Leadership and Advanced Professional Practice - 12%
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam MCQs (474)
Our question bank for the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 5 questions
- Cardiovascular - 53 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 9 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 440 questions
- Eyes - 14 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 43 questions
- Genetics - 9 questions
- Genitourinary - 5 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 35 questions
- Integument - 25 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 25 questions
- Nervous - 36 questions
- Nutrition - 31 questions
- Obstetric - 28 questions
- Oncologic - 5 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 8 questions
- Renal - 42 questions
- Surgery - 13 questions
- Toxicology - 13 questions
- Trauma - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 26 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 96 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 7 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 152 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 204 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 204 questions
- Classification - 26 questions
- Differential - 121 questions
- Epidemiology - 18 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 73 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 258 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 38 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 25 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 24 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 21 questions
- History Physical - 453 questions
- Pathophysiology - 202 questions
- Patient Education - 57 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 253 questions
- Toxicology - 10 questions
- Treatment Medical - 284 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 17 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 109 questions
- Drug Information - 112 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 35 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 13 questions
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam Articles (189)
Peripheral neuropathy (PN) encompasses a broad range of clinical pathologies potentially presenting with peripheral nervous system dysfunction.
Sulfonylureas are the oldest class of oral antidiabetic medication dating back to the 1950s. All ...
Diabetic retinopathy (DR) is a microvascular disorder occurring due to long term effects of diabetes, leading to vision-threatening damage to the r ...
Ethacrynic acid is a loop diuretic that gained FDA approval for widespread use in 1967. Unlike other loop diuretics, ethacrynic acid is a novel dru ...
In the last 50 years in the United States, clinicians have seen a rise in diseases, including hypertension, diabetes, obesity, and coronary artery ...
Cystic fibrosis-related diabetes (CFRD) is an extrapulmonary complication of cystic fibrosis (CF) and is associated with increased morbidity and mo ...
Postoperative wound infection is a common healthcare problem. The process of wound infection is complex and involves an interplay between several b ...
There is a consensus among all clinical specialties that the fat content of the average diet should be lowered to decrease the risk of cardiovascul ...
Ketogenesis is a metabolic pathway that produces ketone bodies, which provide an alternative form of energy for the body. The body is constantly pr ...
Azilsartan, commercially formulated as azilsartan medoxomil, is an angiotensin-receptor blocking (ARB) agent. The drug is also commercially availab ...
Diabetes mellitus (DM), a global epidemic, is increasing at an alarming rate and is associated with both increased morbidity and mortality. In 2018 ...
Diabetes mellitus is a metabolic disease resulting in increased glucose in the bloodstream. Estimates are that there are 451 million individuals wi ...
Peripheral neuropathies encompass disorders of peripheral nerve cells and fibers which manifest secondary to a wide range of pathologies. These ner ...
Osteomyelitis is infection of the bone or marrow caused by bacteria or mycobacteria. It is difficult to treat due to the relative paucity of blood ...
Insulin lispro is an insulin analog that is FDA-approved for the treatment of patients with diabetes mellitus types 1 and 2 to control hyperglycemi ...
Abhijeet A Nakave MBBS, MD, BCADM Associate Professor Diabetes Team Director Mary Washington Health Care BCADM Fredericksburg VA
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required