Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Association of Diabetes Care & Education Specialists® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 482 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 190 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Advanced Diabetes Management Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Advanced Diabetes Management (BC-ADM®) Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Advanced Diabetes Management Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls advanced diabetes management prep questions, advanced diabetes management review questions, and advanced diabetes management test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Advanced Diabetes Management Examination. 234 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam Overview
How many hours is the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
The Advanced Diabetes Management Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
The Advanced Diabetes Management Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis - 31%, Planning and Intervention - 32%, Evaluation and Follow-up - 25%, and Leadership and Advanced Professional Practice - 12%
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam MCQs (482)
Our question bank for the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 6 questions
- Cardiovascular - 52 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 11 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 445 questions
- Eyes - 15 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 43 questions
- Genetics - 9 questions
- Genitourinary - 5 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 37 questions
- Integument - 28 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 25 questions
- Nervous - 33 questions
- Nutrition - 30 questions
- Obstetric - 30 questions
- Oncologic - 5 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 8 questions
- Renal - 46 questions
- Surgery - 13 questions
- Toxicology - 14 questions
- Trauma - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 28 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 93 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 9 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 157 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 206 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 207 questions
- Classification - 27 questions
- Differential - 125 questions
- Epidemiology - 17 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 70 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 261 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 38 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 26 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 24 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 19 questions
- History Physical - 454 questions
- Pathophysiology - 209 questions
- Patient Education - 59 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 253 questions
- Toxicology - 11 questions
- Treatment Medical - 281 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 17 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 104 questions
- Drug Information - 107 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 33 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 12 questions
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam Articles (190)
Intertrigo is a superficial inflammatory skin condition of the skin's flexural surfaces, prompted or irritated by warm temperatures, friction, mois ...
Calories are a measure of energy. "Small" calories (cal) estimate the amount of energy required to raise the temperature of exactly one gram of wat ...
A Paleolithic diet is the modern interpretation of the diet that humans ate during the Paleolithic or “Old Stone Age” era. This period, ...
Diabetes mellitus (DM) is a chronic metabolic disorder characterized by persistent hyperglycemia. It may be due to impaired insulin secretion, resi ...
Cellulitis is a common bacterial skin infection, with over 14 million cases occurring in the United States annually. It accounts for approximately ...
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is characterized by episodes of complete or partial collapse of the airway with an associated decrease in oxygen satu ...
The definition of gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) is any degree of glucose intolerance with onset or first recognition during pregnancy. GDM ca ...
Losartan is FDA approved for the treatment of the several medical conditions which include the following:
Betaxolol is a lipophilic beta-adrenergic blocker that is selective to the beta-1 adrenergic receptor, with a limited beta-2 blocking effect. This ...
A wound is damaged or disruption to the skin and, before treatment, the exact cause, location, and type of wound must be assessed to provide approp ...
Macrosomia is an obstetric condition that is associated with other potentially life-threatening complications to both the mother and the fetus.
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is a disorder in which there is upper airway collapse and obstruction during sleep, which results in obstructive ...
The FDA first approved alogliptin in January 2013 for the indication of improving glycemic control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM). ...
Osteomyelitis is infection of the bone or marrow caused by bacteria or mycobacteria. It is difficult to treat due to the relative paucity of blood ...
Heart failure is a complex clinical syndrome that results from any functional or structural heart disorder, impairing ventricular filling or ejecti ...
Abhijeet A Nakave MBBS, MD, BCADM Associate Professor Diabetes Team Director Mary Washington Health Care BCADM Fredericksburg VA
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required