Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Association of Diabetes Care & Education Specialists® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 404 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 174 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Advanced Diabetes Management Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Advanced Diabetes Management (BC-ADM®) Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Advanced Diabetes Management Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls advanced diabetes management prep questions, advanced diabetes management review questions, and advanced diabetes management test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Advanced Diabetes Management Examination. 213 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam Overview
How many hours is the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
The Advanced Diabetes Management Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
The Advanced Diabetes Management Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam?
Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis - 31%, Planning and Intervention - 32%, Evaluation and Follow-up - 25%, and Leadership and Advanced Professional Practice - 12%
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam MCQs (404)
Our question bank for the Advanced Diabetes Management Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 7 questions
- Cardiovascular - 52 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 8 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 395 questions
- Eyes - 11 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 41 questions
- Genetics - 9 questions
- Genitourinary - 7 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 27 questions
- Integument - 22 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 23 questions
- Nervous - 35 questions
- Nutrition - 24 questions
- Obstetric - 20 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 7 questions
- Renal - 38 questions
- Surgery - 11 questions
- Toxicology - 13 questions
- Trauma - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 16 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 7 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 86 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 123 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 174 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 167 questions
- Classification - 22 questions
- Differential - 112 questions
- Epidemiology - 15 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 67 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 231 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 39 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 27 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 24 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 16 questions
- History Physical - 401 questions
- Pathophysiology - 168 questions
- Patient Education - 48 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 220 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Treatment Medical - 261 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 17 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 97 questions
- Drug Information - 98 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 32 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 12 questions
Advanced Diabetes Management Exam Articles (174)
Maternal diabetes has several adverse effects on embryogenesis and fetal development and causes multiple congenital anomalies, and secondary medica ...
Diabetes mellitus (DM), a global epidemic, is increasing at an alarming rate and is associated with both increased morbidity and mortality. In 2018 ...
Pregabalin got approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2004. It is used to treat pain and seizures.
Peripheral neuropathy (PN) encompasses a broad range of clinical pathologies potentially presenting with peripheral nervous system dysfunction.
Lisinopril is classified as an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor and has been available for nearly three decades. Lisinopril has some ke ...