Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-RN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-RN® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,934 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,233 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-RN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Medical Surgical NCLEX-RN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-RN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls adult medical surgical questions will help you achieve a top score on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-RN® Test. 1,257 authors and 19 editors have contributed to the development of the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-RN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-RN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-RN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-RN® Exam?
The Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-RN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-RN® Exam?
Topics include: Fundamentals of Medical Surgical Nursing
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-RN® Exam MCQs (1,934)
Our question bank for the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-RN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 60 questions
- Cardiovascular - 733 questions
- Connective Tissue - 31 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 85 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 389 questions
- Eyes - 37 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 393 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 133 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 78 questions
- Hematologic - 204 questions
- Infectious - 408 questions
- Integument - 180 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 230 questions
- Nervous - 501 questions
- Nutrition - 98 questions
- Obstetric - 43 questions
- Oncologic - 116 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 140 questions
- Pulmonary - 353 questions
- Renal - 152 questions
- Surgery - 294 questions
- Toxicology - 121 questions
- Trauma - 250 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 290 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 292 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 675 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 211 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 733 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 545 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1642 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 122 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2405 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 26 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 76 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 159 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 23 questions
- Causes - 1167 questions
- Classification - 149 questions
- Differential - 637 questions
- Epidemiology - 61 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 266 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 489 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 322 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 194 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 218 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 172 questions
- History Physical - 2487 questions
- Legal - 57 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1118 questions
- Patient Education - 319 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1092 questions
- Toxicology - 76 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1346 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 40 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 32 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 17 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 158 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 97 questions
- Clinical Education - 26 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 148 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 32 questions
- Drug Information - 191 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 93 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 12 questions
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-RN® Exam Articles (1,233)
Chickenpox or varicella is a contagious disease caused by the varicella-zoster virus (VZV). The virus is responsible for
Acute liver failure (ALF) is a complex clinical syndrome characterized by elevated liver biochemistry, coagulopathy, and hepatic encephalopathy wit ...
Screening for any disease is fruitful when there is benefit from its early diagnosis and intervention. This activity discusses the screening for di ...
Warfarin is an oral anticoagulant commonly used to treat and prevent blood clots. Warfarin has multiple FDA-approved and off-label clinical uses.
The diversity of religions around the world creates challenges for health care providers and systems to provide culturally competent medical c ...