Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Physiology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Board and Certification topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Physiology Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$149Subscription per month per user
$359Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,556 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 601 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Physiology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Physiology subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Physiology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Advanced Practice Registered Nurse physiology questions will help you achieve a top score on the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Physiology Examination. 620 authors and 14 editors have contributed to the development of the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Physiology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Physiology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Physiology Exam?
The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Physiology Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Physiology Exam?
The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Physiology Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Physiology Exam?
Topics include: The Physiology exam is designed to assess performance at the end of a course or other unit of instruction.
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Physiology Exam MCQs (1,556)
Our question bank for the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Physiology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 72 questions
- Cardiovascular - 366 questions
- Connective Tissue - 20 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 64 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 517 questions
- Eyes - 59 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 220 questions
- Genetics - 32 questions
- Genitourinary - 60 questions
- Growth and Development - 49 questions
- Gynecologic - 70 questions
- Hematologic - 144 questions
- Infectious - 66 questions
- Integument - 78 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 119 questions
- Nervous - 394 questions
- Nutrition - 66 questions
- Obstetric - 74 questions
- Oncologic - 41 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 15 questions
- Pulmonary - 270 questions
- Renal - 124 questions
- Surgery - 52 questions
- Toxicology - 38 questions
- Trauma - 89 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 38 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 39 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 802 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 752 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 936 questions
- Classification - 197 questions
- Differential - 244 questions
- Epidemiology - 7 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 141 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 350 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 64 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 119 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 135 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 4 questions
- History Physical - 1659 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1600 questions
- Patient Education - 16 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 350 questions
- Toxicology - 22 questions
- Treatment Medical - 203 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 40 questions
- Clinical Education - 18 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 19 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 9 questions
- Drug Information - 42 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Physiology Exam Articles (601)
The application of the knowledge on dihydrotestosterone-related processes spans from the prenatal development of organs to the aging-related c ...
The vascular system is responsible for the distribution of oxygen and metabolites, removal of waste materials, and thermoregulation. Perfused by th ...
Orthostasis, from the Greek (upright) and (to stand), is a normal physiological response of the sy ...
Tetrodotoxin is a neurotoxin that is most commonly found in marine animals. It is famously known to cause perioral numbness in consumers of pufferf ...
The gastrointestinal (GI) tract is the body’s organ system responsible for digestion, absorption, and excretion of matter vital for energy ex ...